HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

All my old forums are getting deleted for inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XD375

Male
Name : Shane
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: All my old forums are getting deleted for inactivity   2018-04-20, 20:29

Posting here to keep this one alive

Thats what i meen and every region u get a new stater like u start at Hoenn then u get all Gym Badges then beat the Elite Four then Birch calls u and then u go to Johto and same thing then Elm calls and u go to Sinnoh do the same then Rowan u go to Kanto Get all Gym Badges U fight Red then Elm calls and a new Trainer like Yellow our some one then Hoenn like Orange then Sinnoh like Blue then u go to the Orange Inslands And a new Battle Frointeer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XD375

Male
Name : Shane
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: All my old forums are getting deleted for inactivity   2018-04-20, 20:30

My account on Highway is inactive, fuck

Thats what i meen and every region u get a new stater like u start at Hoenn then u get all Gym Badges then beat the Elite Four then Birch calls u and then u go to Johto and same thing then Elm calls and u go to Sinnoh do the same then Rowan u go to Kanto Get all Gym Badges U fight Red then Elm calls and a new Trainer like Yellow our some one then Hoenn like Orange then Sinnoh like Blue then u go to the Orange Inslands And a new Battle Frointeer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

All my old forums are getting deleted for inactivity
Page 1 of 1