Pokémon Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Llarys

Llarys

Male
Name : William
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty
PostSubject: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-03-29, 21:37

The story so far.
Instructions:
1) Click the "Free Users Button"
2) Click the Download Button
3) Click open file (or save if you want to keep it)

• You MUST be an active member on this forum
  • You CANNOT god mod
  • You CANNOT be a legendary
  • NO 2 people can be the same Pokemon
  • ASK either me or Taruta for entry in the RP
  • YOU MUST NOT GO OUT OF CONTROL!! (I.E. we're exploring and you just happen to be fighting a zapdos, none of that ****)
  • NO 1HKO moves
  • No starting off as an evolved pokemon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Owwww..." groaned Jeraldo, getting back up. "Gotta be more careful man..." Jeraldo trailed off. The vaporeon was attempting to struggle back to its feet. "Not on my watch!" Jeraldo growled and used confusion to throw vaporeon into the floatzel, finally knocking vaporeon out for the count.

Floatzel was knocked off his focus and stopped his torrent on Bam. Jeraldo used psychic to slam Floatzel into the wall opposite of Bam and then went over to check on the Cranidos...
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female
Name : Kaylin
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-03-30, 17:12

MEANWHILE D:

Sage made her way through the mines. There were so many identically dressed Pokemon in there, nobody paid any attention to her. She was stunned by the heaps of merchandise everywhere.

Geez, I wonder where they got all this stuff. This couldn't all be from Psyduck's shop. I wonder how many other innocent Pokemon they have screwed over, Sage thought bitterly.

As Sage wandered around, she eavesdropped on many conversations in order to get as much information as possible.

One chat between a Charmeleon and a Rattata was particularly interesting...

"Hey bud, I've been hearing a lot about some intruders that came in earlier. Do you know anything about this?"

"Yeah, a Cranidos and a Kirlia. Fools thought they could defeat all of us on their own. They're in the basement cell right now."

"Who's watchin' 'em?"

"Vaporeon and Floatzel. Although if ya ask me, those prisoners could probably easily escape with boneheads like them as their guards. Still, even if they do escape, they're no match for our boss."

Another chat between a Luxio and a Staravia was even better...

"Gah, I've got a bone to pick with the boss. He promised me a raise a month ago, and I still ain't gettin' squat!"

"That might not be a wise idea. You know how the boss gets when he's angry. Besides, you can't get into his office without the key."

"Key? What key? What's the big idea here? I have to have a key to merely talk with my boss? What a bunch of baloney!"

"Well, I'm guessing you have to do a lot of brown-nosin' to get it. I hear only Larvitar has a key, and he's the biggest suck-up out of all of us!"

After hearing these conversations, Sage finally had a lead. She decided she needed to do two things: somehow get the key from Larvitar, and help free Jeraldo and Bam.

She wandered around for a little while longer, and then finally found a dark stairway with a sign that read, "BASEMENT." She began to scurry down the dark, empty stairs, but then she heard a familiar voice behind her...

"Ha! I've been tracking you down for a while, but when I saw you go downstairs, I knew that I had finally found you!"

Sage whipped around and saw Larvitar slowly approaching her, grinning evilly. Before she can do any thing, stones were hurled at her at a tremendous force and she was knocked down the rest of the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, she ended up landing on an injured Floatzel.
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male
Name : THAT IS A MYSTERY!! BWEEEEOOOOOP!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-03-30, 18:29

Bam got up and was healed thanks to some Oran Berries Jeraldo had. Bam then saw Sage land on the KOed Floatzel.

"Sage? Aren't you a bit too old to play dress up?" Bam questioned as he helped up the Nidorina. The three then heard a sinister laughter coming down from the stairs, as Larvitar was walking down them trying to be cool.

"You again!" Bam said as he was ready to fight at any moment. Larvitar simply smirked and took off his sunglasses and cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-03-30, 19:08

"Hold on Bam, I have a score to settle with this one." Jeraldo warned. "You may have various techniques from obviously stolen TMs, but you still lack raw power." Jeraldo shouted up the stares a Larvitar, stepping towards him.

"I'm tired of your mouth Kirlia!" roared Larvitar as hunks of the cave started to break off and fly at Jeraldo. Jeraldo simply teleported out of the way a few feet to the right. "You'll need to try harder than that, silly!" Jeraldo continued to taunt.

By now Larvitar was completely enraged, breaking off large chunks of rock and sending them at Jeraldo with stone edge, each time Jeraldo dodged with teleport. By this time, the strain of the use of the move was starting to wear out Larvitar and he was starting to pant.

"Now to finish this!" shouted Jeraldo, almost gleefully, summoning his magical leaf and will-o-wisp together at the same time. "Now for a flare storm!!!" Jeraldo fnished firing off the flaming leaves all around the Larvitar. Larvitar tripped while trying to avoid the flaming leaves and fell down the stairs in what Bam would soon come to use as an "Unmanly example", a small glittery object falling out of his pocket.

"And now, the finisher." Grinned Jeraldo, using confusion on the mass pile of rocks, focusing the force on the center point...

"The boss won't let you get away with this foo-" Larvitar started before getting encased in a makeshift rock tomb attack.

"Ok, let's hurry, that'll only hold him for a short time, especially with his earthquake and dark pulse attacks, come on!" Jeraldo started, as he headed towards the stairs...
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-03-30, 19:22

"Wait!" Sage yelled. She took the uniforms off the knocked out Vaporeon and Floatzel and tossed them at the others. "Put these on so you won't stand out!" The others obeyed after complaining a lot, and the three of them continued running up the stairs. While doing so, Sage snatched the key from the floor and put it in her pocket. "This is the key to the boss's room. This will be the perfect opportunity to get him alone and defeat him!"
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-03-31, 17:29

Sage led the way to Garchomp's office as they passed by groups of Pokemon undetected. When they reached Garchomp's office they found it was guarded by 2 pokemon; a Luxray and a Roserade.

(Drats we were so close as well) Bam thought to himself. It was at that instance that Bam looked at himself and got an idea.

"You two wait here, I got a plan..." Bam whispered to both of them as jeraldo told him not to do anything stupid.

Bam walked right up to the two pokemon very calmly and cleared his throat.

"Everyone down to the mess hall, pardner! It's time to rassle us up some grub!" Bam said in a surprisingly well done manner. The Luxray and the Roserade simply sighed of relief and left their post.

"Just as planned!" Bam said with a grin on his face when both Pokemon were out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-01, 20:32

"Nice, Bam," complimented a surprised Sage. She then pulled the key out of her pocket.

"Are you guys ready? This is going to be a tough fight...I don't know if I can make it."

The other two obviously were, (especially Bam) so Sage slowly, and with a lot of trembling unlocked the door and opened it. The three of them sneaked inside, and Sage closed and locked the door behind her as quickly and quietly as possible.

This could be it for me...
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-01, 22:25

"Man, some fast think work for Bam, I'm proud." Jeraldo teased as they entered a pitch black room.

"Hello?" Jeraldo called into the room, greeted back by a large number of echos. "Well..." Jeraldo whispered, "This room sounds huge, I don't like the feeling of this, I'm going to light up the room, k?"

Sage nodded extremely jittery, and even Bam seemed slightly...though not much...afflicted by the gravity of the situation.

Jeraldo sent out a large swarm of wil-o-wisps out to light up the large cavern, an almost dome shaped crevice that seemed to be a dried up quick sand pit slowly swooping downward to the center, where a large hole resided. All around the room were many, many holes, but no where near half the size of the large hole in the center. "Odd...I was suspecting something more...officelike..." mumbled Jeraldo to himself and the others. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Bam's plan gave me one of my own...let's see if we can figure out who this guy is and plan accordingly"

Jeraldo cleared his voice, and shouted, "Excuse me, master boss sir? We need a word with you...Larvitar let us in..."
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-02, 20:03

The sand slowly began shifting and some trembling was heard. Pokemon outside were panicking and running back and forth because of all this.

Bam fell down due to the amount of rumbling going on. (Did that little Larvitar escape already!?) he thought to himself. The holes of sand began spinning, making a sand whirlpool effect. The central pit began to show a dark blue fin circling the hole.

(That's... Garchomp?!) Bam thought to himself after seeing the fin appear in the pit. A figure surrounded by light blue stars jumped out of the pit, non other than Garchomp himself!

He was a rare breed of Garchomp, he had stars around him and was a slightly different color than other Garchomps. He wasn't wearing a suit or sunglasses, but had a terrorizing look in his eyes. He was not pleased that 3 pokemon went into his office.

"Larvitar sent you in?" Garchomp questioned angrily. "I find that hard to believe."

"Why do you say that, pardner?" Bam questioned.

Garchomp simply grinned "Because, only he's allowed to be in here. You 3 trouble making Pokemon!" Garchomp said with a sinister cackle. "Do you honestly think you could just waltz in here?! I already knew about a Nidorina, Cranidos, and Kirlia causing trouble at OUR bar! As far as I can see you 3 match the description perfectly!" Garchomp stated blowing the trio's disguise causing all three to express a state of shock.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-02, 22:01

"Haha! Well, the jokes on you!" Jeraldo said with fake bravado. "We're actually in disguise as each other, you won't know what's coming from where!"

Garchomp actually had a genuine laugh, "You don't honestly believe I'd fall for that right? Now enough blather, let's finish this, my surprising guests may have the first move!"

Jeraldo grinned, "Yeah, I doubted you'd fall for that, just wanted to say it." Jeraldo said as he ripped off his sunglasses. "Man these things annoy me, seriously, bad idea for an underground base. Now Bam, wanna try a new combo? I call it Flaming Shatter Shot, feel like stepping our old move up a notch?"
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-05, 14:29

Bam nodded and used Flamethower on himself and was levitated by Jeraldo. Garchomp wasn't intimidated and just stood there. Bam was thrown at full force towards Garchomp with a flaming headbutt.

"Too slow." Garchomp said and he dug into the sand, avoiding Bam's attack. Bam was looked back but impacted on the walls. Bam spat out some sand and dusted off the charred clothing.

"Where did he run off to?" Bam questioned looking at where Garchomp dug.

"Where?" said Garchomp unseen catching everyone's attention. "I'm right HERE!" Garchomp said as he came out of a sand whirlpool from the ceiling and struck Bam's head with a powerful Brick Break attack. Bam stayed standing after the impact and smiled.

"Ha! That's all you got?" Bam said as his legs began to give away and he fell to his knees. "Didn't... even... hurt..." Bam said as he stumbled down to the ground rubbing his head. (That dirty, sneak attacking son of a-) Bam thought as he was hit by an Iron Tail attack while he was down.

"Pathetic, isn't he?" Garchomp said as he looked over towards Jeraldo and Sage.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-11, 20:10

Jeraldo attempted to keep a plain expression, but couldn't wipe the shock out of his eyes. "Yeah, sometimes." was all he could rebuke to that display.

"Let's try this!" Jeraldo shouted as he launched his psychic at the Garchomp.

"Still weak!" laughed Garchomp as he burrowed into the ground and popped up a bit aways. Jeraldo fired psychic again and again, but Garchomp still burrowed out of the way. "Now my turn." the Garchomp stated as he glowed a bright blue and burrowed into the ground.

"Hmm..." thought Jeraldo aloud, closing his eyes. Suddenly there was a rumble in the ground underneath him. Jeraldo teleported away to the opposite side of the room where Bam was laying on the ground. Where Jeraldo used to be was a large explosion of sand and stone followed by Garchomp blasting out of the hole and destroying a large chunk of the ceiling. Garchomp growled at Jeraldo, "You won't dodge me forever." getting into a defensive position

Jeraldo just ignored him and turned to Bam, helping him up. "Bam, can you think of anyway we can stop him from burrowing around the place or what?"
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-14, 17:37

Bam struggled to get up on his feet. "I... don't know..." Bam said rubbing his head in pain.

"Why don't you let me handle this Head Boss Master Garchomp?" A voice said from the doorway. Bam looked towards the doorway to see Larvitar at the doorway looking quite angry.

"Larvitar" Garchomp began looking at Larvitar. "If you can't get rid of these feeble Pokemon, I'll have your office access and TM access revoked." Garchomp said.

Larvitar smiled "No problem!" He said as he stomped the ground, creating an earthquake causing sand wave to launch out and hitting everyone inside the room, even Garchomp, but it was nothing more than a scratch to him.

Bam, Jeraldo and Sage all dug out of the sand wave. Bam just managed to get on the surface (Man, if only I had a Sitrus Berry... I could easily take this chump down...) Larvitar saw the Bam emerging from the sand.

"Well if it isn't my hard headed 'friend'. Don't worry I'll finish you off quickly!" Larvitar said as he began running at full speed with his entire body glowing. Bam stood still and readied his head for a Zen headbutt as the glowing Larvitar was getting much closer.

Just as he was in range, the glowing stopped and Bam was confused to see this sudden stopping of attack and saw a Pupitar standing in front of him now. Bam had a puzzled look at first but then burst into laughter.

"What are you laughing at?!" Pupitar said unaware of his current condition. Bam just continued laughing and kicked aside Pupitar onto the floor where he struggled to get up. "Wait... WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?" Pupitar said, demanding an answer.

"Normally evolution is good, but your just as useless as Metapod now!" Bam said as he sees Pupitar squirming about.

"Master! Help me!!" Pupitar said as he faced Garchomp. But Garchomp simply looked away.

"Your not worth my time anymore..." Garchomp stated as he sunk into the sand, breaking the spirit of Pupitar. "Your services are no longer required here." Garchomp stated in the sand before he used a powerful dig attack to get Pupitar out of his office.

"What a pest." Garchomp stated as he turned towards and looked at Sage. "Let's see if you can put up a fight."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-15, 19:57

Sage panicked. She was a poison type; what was she to do? All of her attacks were weak against Garchomp. All she could do was use defensive moves...and that gave her an idea.

She gazed at Garchomp wide-eyed. "I can't, Garchomp!" she squeaked.

Garchomp laughed. "Why not, coward? You're even more pathetic than these other fools!"

Sage's ruby eyes were glowing as she continued to stare at Garchomp. "How could I possibly take on such a manly, ruthless creature like yourself? You're so big and powerful...intelligent, too."

Garchomp laughed again, this time more obnoxiously. "Of course I am, wimp! Why I-" Suddenly, he opened his eyes, and he now had a blank stare. "Wait, what was I saying? Who are you? What are you doing in my office? Why are there two of you all of a sudden?" Garchomp couldn't focus on anything, and this made him madder by the second.

Sage smirked triumphantly. She had successfully confused Garchomp by using Flatter. The only disadvantage was that his special attack had increased. However, this could easily be overcome since she could just use Captivate to lower his special attack dramatically.

"I'll show you!" screamed Garchomp. He tried digging into the sand and attacking from underground like usual, but he couldn't figure out were anybody was. "Argh...all right, let's see how you like Dragon Rush!" He lunged forward at full speed, glowing with energy. In his confused mental state, however, he completely missed and rammed into a wall instead. The blow's impact along with the dragon-type energy released by the attack was devastating. Severely injured, Garchomp struggled to get up.

"Urgh..what's going on? How dare you!" Garchomp growled menacingly.

Before he had another chance to attack, Sage shouted to the others, "Now's your chance, guys! Attack with full force while he's still like this!"
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-18, 16:05

Bam smirked "Don't worry... you'll be the one doing all the attacking..." Bam stated. "Jeraldo, give Sage some of them magic leaves!" Bam said as rocks began lifting from the sand. Jeraldo used the magic leaves attack and had them orbit around Sage. "Don't worry Sage! This is all a part of the plan!" Bam said as the rocks began to float and surrounded Sage.

"Garchomp! Behold!! THE ULTIMATE POWER OF OUR TEAM!!" exclaimed Bam as he ran up to Sage, having his arm reared back! "Take this! Stone BREAKER!!!" exclaimed Bam in manly determination as he whacked Sage towards Garchomp.

Sage impacted Garchomp, with herself, stone and magical leaves, knocking down the ruthless mobster boss.

"It's all over, FOR YOU!" Bam said pointing at the fallen Garchomp.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-30, 19:39

Suddenly, Garchomp glowed a deep crimson red.

"Ehh...what was that?" Jeraldo said nervously.

"That would be my last resort. My focus sash." Garchomp growled as he struggled to his feet. "You fools seem to have some power, unlike most, and for that, I SHALL CRUSH YOU ALL!"

Before any had time to react, Garchomp suddenly was swirled in ghostly swords. Then he leapt into the air, glowed a deep blue and started flying straight at Bam...
The outrage attack nailed Bam head on and threw him to the ground, Garchomp continued heading at the wall and slammed into the soft sand, burrowing deep into it. Suddenly, he burst from the ceiling smashing Jeraldo and repeating his dig into the ground. Finally he finished by flying out of the ground under Sage and ramming her into the ceiling before finally coming to rest near the door of his office.

He KOed all three of em.

Garchomp wheezed and headed towards the door and opened it, to find a Tyranitar and a horde of suit wearing pokemon behind him. The Tyranitar smirked at the injured Garchomp and laughed, "So the great leader takes his fall at the hands of a Kirlia, Nidorina, and a Cranidos. I believe it's time for a new leader to step in. Who agrees?"

The horde of pokemon cheered at the proposal. Garchomp was taken aback, "What is this? Who are you!?"

The Tyranitar's glare grew cold and he barked, "You should know, you kicked me out of your office just mere minutes ago. Rage does some wonderful things for evolution. Now to finally take you out and take over the bu-"

Tyranitar was cut off by a series of explosions throughout the cave walls from a team of electrode on the outside. "Hurry up!" shouted a voice similar to Garchomps, "We found the gangster's base, let's take em out!"

"Rodger!" shouted a large group of pokemon from behind the smoke and rubble of the explosion.

The battle was on!
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-04-30, 20:52

Even though the 3 were KOed they heard the battle going on, it seemed that there was no end. However several hand cuffs were heard shutting after things quieted down and the three of them felt that they were lifted off the ground.

Bam smelt something strange and felt like he was on something soft. (Oh man... what just happened? And, where in the world am I? What's that smell?) Bam slowly opened his eyes to find himself in a strange room, where he was lying on a bed an was looking straight at a Lairon nurse who. Bam immedietly stood on the bed and blurted out "Helloooo Nurse!" Bam said with look of glee on his face. The Lairon reacted by slapping him right off the bed and landing on Jeraldo. "Jeraldo! Please tell me I ain't dead! This is the type of reward only happens to true men get when they die!" Bam said with excitement as he shook the Kirlia awake, and causing the Lairon slowly leave.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-05-04, 18:19

'ARK!!!!" Jeraldo shouted as one Bam landed on him. After Bam stopped shaking him, Jeraldo looked around and saw the nurse leaving the room. "Bam, did you piss off that nurse?" Jeraldo sighed.

"So wait, where are we?" Jeraldo mused. "This can't be Garchomp's hideout, too...non-threatening. And we can't be in your "True Men Heaven" because I'm positive Sage isn't a man..." Jeraldo nodded to the bed next to them. "So where the heck are we!?"

Then there was a wood crackling knock at the door...
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-05-04, 18:35

Bam looked back and noticed the Nurse left and ignored the knocking. "Dude, she was like an 8, PROBABLY a 9." Bam stated as the door was broken by a Garchomp, who angrily walked towards an unsuspecting Bam and grabbed him by the throat.

"You will tell me EVERYTHING that was going on with MY BROTHER, RIGHT NOW!!?!?" The Garchomp said angrily as he shook the Cranidos.

"OH NO! This isn't paradise... WE'RE IN HELL!! CURSE YOU ARCEUS FOR GETTING MY HOPES UP WITH THAT NURSE!!" Bam said shouting at the top of his lung and spraying Garchomp with the o' so lovable spit.

The Garchomp put down the Cranidos and wiped of his face. "This isn't hell you thick skulled simpleton! JUST TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!" Garchomp shouted back giving back equal amounts of spit of his face.

Bam wiped off the spit off his face and was particularly pissed, glaring at the Garchomp. "OH YEAH?! Well if your going to give me such lip about it, maybe I won't tell you, big mouth!" Bam said purposely spraying spit onto the Garchomp who just got even madder. The 2 began arguing very loudly; so loudly in fact that it could be heard echoing inside the building they were at.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-05-04, 18:47

"Hey man! Don't make fun of Bam, he has a glandular problem!" Jeraldo shouted in his far quieter voice.

Both Bam and Garchomp looked at Jeraldo like he was a rat.

"So!!" Jeraldo started with false bravado. "Is your brother by chance a funny colored Garchomp? If so is he a psychopathic, egotistical, lunatic? If so is he involved in any illegal gang activity with an underground base filled with also crazy pokemon? If all this is true, your brother has more problems than Bam and I combined!" Jeraldo stated smugly.
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-05-04, 20:33

Garchomp heard what he said and had a look of disappointment on his face. "...Fine then, you all can carry out what you were doing... That's all I needed to know." Garchomp said in a monotone voice as he walked out in somewhat of a slump.

"Sheesh, talk about a moody guy for a supposedly tough Pokemon." Bam stated. "Now then Jeraldo you can do your own thing, I have 'business' to attend to." Bam stated sith somewhat of a smirk on his face as he rushed out of the room. "WHOA!!!" was heard as soon as Bam stood outside, he ran towards the center of a huge building lined with pillars and a fountain.

"ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! THE MIGHTY BAM HAS ARRIVED AND IS NOT SEEING ANYONE AT THE MOMENT!!!" Bam announced to, you guessed it, all the single ladies. The announcement was loud enough to wake up a Nidorina sleeping in a bed next to Jeraldo's.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-05-06, 22:16

Sage jerked awake. She looked around her and noticed that she and her two friends were all in a cozy room full of beds.

"Where...am I? Wow, I just had a terrible dream..."

She tried to get up, but she was so sore she preferred to stay in bed. "Oh, I guess have actually happened. It figures." she groaned.

Bam's screaming from outside the room continued, which was countered with many exasperated groans from all the females outside. The screaming was making her pains worse. She eventually got so bothered by it she actually got out of her bed and scurried out of the room.

"Bam, could you cut it out?" she said sternly. "I have a throbbing headache and your failed attempts at courting aren't making it any better."

Gosh, since when have I been so irritable? I guess evolution really does change attitude. I wonder what it's going to be like if I ever find a moon stone...

Of course, Bam paid no attention to Sage, so she returned to the room with a dejected expression. Since the noise wasn't likely to go away anytime soon, Sage decided to find out what was going on.

"So Jeraldo...Where are we? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-05-07, 20:10

"Hold on one second..." Jeraldo groaned a bit as he used confusion to pop his joints. "There, that feels better! Anyway, I think we're in some hospital. Last thing I remember is Garchomp going berserk with some attack...I think I need to get ahold of one of those focus sashes for Bam, earth type moves really beat him up... But anyway, I guess some rescue team came and saved us along with defeating the gansters. Also, I think I either really pissed off, or really hurt some Garchomp, he seems to have been that Evil Garchomp's brother."

"So, in short, we beat the gangsters even though we were defeated." Jeraldo held up 1 finger. "We got rescued," Jeraldo held up another finger, "And we're in a hospital in what looks like a large arid desert camp." Jeraldo held up a 3rd finger. "3 strikes we win. Let's go coral Bam before he gets himself killed and figure out where we are..." Jeraldo concluded heading outside.

"Come on Bam, we're find out where we are!" Jeraldo shouted to no avail. Upon seeing the ever angrier and angrier crowd of females, Jeraldo groaned. "You asked for it Bam..." And Jeraldo started dragging him off with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-05-08, 19:07

Bam was dragged to a large sand based building. The sand here was more golden then the others and has a crest representing a Garchomp, underneath it in carved stone it wrote "Guild Hall"

Bam was lifted up from the confusion and looked at the building before him and was somewhat amazed. "How much Poke did you guys think it took to make this?" He said as they entered amazed by it's interior. The group arrived outside the guild leader's office where they found a Claydol guarding the doorway. "If you want to see Leader Garchomp, he's in the holding cells in the basement." The group went downstairs to find a Rhyhorn guarding a doorway.

"Halt there!" he stated. "Leader Garchomp is doing an interogation, he does not want to be disturbed, come back when he's done."

"Listen pal, we're here for reasons I forgot about, and we want to get things done here so we can go back." Bam said.

"Orders are orders, he won't be out for perhaps another couple hours or so." The Rhyhorn said stubbornly.

"HOURS!? We don't got that kind of time! We need to see him now!" Bam said as he broke out of confusion's hold and ran past the Rhyhorn who was caught off guard and broke down the door. "Garchomp!!"

Inside there was 2 garchomps, one behind bars and one outside. Both of them replied "Yes?" in a different tone. Rhyhorn was about to sneak up on Bam, but G-Garchomp told him to wait and Jeraldo and Sage also came in.

"Not you!" he said towards the barred Garchomp. "THAT Garchomp" He said pointing at the guild leader.

"What is it you want? Can't you see we're in the middle of a meeting?" G-Garchomp told the impatient Cranidos.

"Erm.... why don't you explain Jeraldo? That bonk on the head kind of messed up my head." He said causing B-Garchomp to lightly laugh.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-05-08, 20:46

Jeraldo sighed, "Where would you be without me..."

"Anyway, sorry bout that before Mr. Garchomp, I'm over defensive of Bam as only I can make fun of him." Jeraldo laughed, "Anyway, Honchcrow sent us here for a couple of reasons. First of all, Weavile, a former guild leader along with Honchy, defected and has sworn to kill Bam and I. Although Honchy drove him away, he thought it'd be in our best interest to leave for now and to come here. This brings us to our second point: He told us that you were having a bit of extra trouble with the shadow pokemon appearing in the area. We're here to find out more about them and to help deal with any extra problems you may be dealing with."

B-Garchomp spat on the ground of his cell, "Shadow pokemon, gah! Lost a good portion of my guards turning into shadows just last week, I wo-"

"SHUT UP!" Shouted G-Garchomp at his brother. "You will only speak when you are needed to!" G-Garchomp turned back to the group, smiling more brightly now. "So you're the three that Honchcrow's messanger told us about. So far it seems that you three have been extremely successful in dealing with shadow pokemon. And just as it may seem, I do having something for you to do involving them......"

[Taru, take ovah =P )
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-05-11, 20:16

"Our town used to have many oasis' around the area, however since the world has practically gone upside down, we have only one small one which we reserve for water pokemon, children and elderly pokemon. It seems that shadow Pokemon have infiltrated that area, we sent out away teams however only a few came back with some bad injuries. The rest... never came back" G-Garchomp described with a saddened expression.

"Hey lighten up Garchomp!" Bam stated as he stomped on the floor once. "That kind of attitude is not the kind I want to see!" G-Garchomp smirked at his enthusiatic statement.

"Maybe now I see why Honchkrow sent you guys here..." He said as he looked at his brother who is carefully listening to all this.

"So, you actually going to risks your life to go to an oasis for people you don't even know?" B-Garchomp said.

"The great Bam never goes back on his word!" Bam said angrily at the B-Garchomp.

"... Find the withered berry tree. Dig underneath it. You and my brother will find out why I did what I did." He said as he sat down on a not so comfortable bed. "The items we swindled, the poke we saved up, you'll see why you made a big mistake putting me behind bars." He stated

"Why should I trust anything you say!?" Bam shouted. B-Garchomp sat there quietly, not willing to respond.

"Do it" G-Garchomp said, causing a puzzled look on the trio's faces. "My brother never does anything without reason. Get those shadow pokemon out, and find out what's near that tree."

"Fine, but I still don't trust him!" Bam stated as he glared at B-Garchomp who sat there quietly. "Let's go guys." Bam said as he exited looking back and seeing B-Garchomp apparently lost in thought. The three went to a shop and got all their items ready and were prepared to venture off to the oasis.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-06-21, 16:10

The three trudged along in the parched, scorching desert. Sage was exhausted, tired of traveling through such a harsh area. Plus, being a poison type, she was quite wary of deserts. She stopped for a moment and wiped some sweat from her forehead, but this didn't last very long."

"HEY!" yelled Bam, spitting everywhere. "Keep moving! We're almost there!"

Sage sighed. "You said that an hour ago and nothing has changed. And I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this place...What the-?!"

That instant, she was sucked into the ground with a tremendous force. She struggled as hard as she could, but it was no use. She was almost completely covered with sand, but Jeraldo managed to get her out with his powerful psychic abilities.

"Thanks, Jeraldo..." Sage said weakly but shamefully. She was grateful, but she hated being dependent on the others all the time. "Watch out! Sand whirlpools are probably everywhere, and they're really unpredictable."

They kept moving cautiously, knowing they could be sucked in at any second.
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-06-21, 17:29

The Oasis was coming into view, the three were relieved to find it. However a certain area of the sand appeared to be bubbling.

"Okay... is that normal?" Bam asked as a Shadow Onix emerged from the bubbling area and roared at the team.

"Hey! Don't you roar at me! Do you even know who your up against!? You're dealing with the all powerful-!" Bam was cut off as the Onix's tail slammed him into the sand. The Shadow Onix lofted it's tail and Bam struggled to emerge.

"You stupid rock snake! Don't you know never to interrupt a man when he's-!!" Bam stated as he was slammed into the sand once more. He got out once more looking extremely enraged.

"You know, that's really starting to piss me off!!" Bam exclaimed as he looked at Jeraldo and pointed at the Onix. "Use your stupid leaves, to take down this stupid Onix, so we can-!!" The Onix slammed Bam into the sand once more. "Finish this stupid mission!!!" Bam said as he was under the sand.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-06-24, 21:19

Jeraldo groaned as Bam refused to fight back by talking and prepared his attack.
"Hey! Shadowboy! Over here!" Jeraldo shouted and fired his magical leaf. The onyx turned to look just as the leaves bit into its shadow form. The shadow started dematerializing and fell as a large brackish mass on the ground.
"Ya know," Jeraldo turned around and started, "I'm getting really, really tired of these th-" Jeraldo was suddenly cut off by a blow to the back, knocking him out for the count.

The onyx "mush" had turned into several small shadow geodude who team sucker punched Jeraldo in the back of the head.

((Sorry I took so long to post, and it was uber small, even at that =/ Worse part is, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow for a week Dx I /might/ be able to post if I have free time, but free time is doubtfull as "vacation" in my mom's dictionary means tramp everyone in her family around like it's the end of days and you must do everything you ever wanted to do before then, no break, EVER >> ))
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-05, 21:30

Both of the others were injured, and Sage, tired of not participating much in battles, decided to do her part. She used double kick, and the first kick hit one and the second another. The two Geodude she had hit slammed into the others, and they fell in a heap. They all got up and glared at Sage, and the next moment she noticed that several stones were rising from the ground. A few of the stones sliced her. While she was in pain, she wasn't about to give up. She seized one of the Geodude by an arm and used it as a club, smashing into the others with brutal force. Finally she threw her unconscious weapon at the others and then they all dematerialized, just as the Onix had before.

Sage relaxed for a moment, but she knew that there was probably more coming...
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-11, 12:56

Bam saw how Sage managed to handle all those geodudes on her own as he got out of the hole.

"That's the kind of skill and bravery I want to see on this team, Jeraldo!" He said looking over at Jeraldo who got sucker punched and was not amused.

Bam looked around the area, "Is that it, you cowards? Boy here I was expecting an actual fight!" He said with a smug look on his face. As soon as he said that 2 shadow flygon emerged from the sand. Bam looked sastified and began taunting the two flygons to attack him. Enraged, the flygons flew quickly towards Bam with their claws glowing blue. Bam stood still while they were rushing him. Bam stuck out both of his arms and began to run towards the flygons as they got close, clothes-lining them with his Hammer Arm.

"Well that wasn't muck of a challenge" bam said as he saw the flygons sink into the sand. "So let's get to that berr-" he was cut off as both flygons emerged from the sand below him and delivered a dig attack towards him. Bam took some damage but managed to endure the hit, but as he got back up he saw them healing themselves with roost and picking up their speed.

"Heh, looks like they aren't playing anymore." Bam said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-11, 20:58

Jeraldo struggled to get up, physical blows always being a large weakness for psychic types, and saw Bam flargrantly taunting two shadow flygons. "Ok then," Jeraldo started with a smirk, "Let's see how these things handle Bam's and my newest combo. Bam, start flame thrower and charge your hammer arm!"

As Bam did with a smug laugh of his own, Jeraldo used confusion to chuck Bam at high speeds into the first Flygon. The new combo severely weakened it, but the flygon wasn't out yet. The flygons grouped together and blasted the group with a double sand tomb.

"Grr, I can't see anything or even move with this sand." Jeraldo growled as he struggled to find the flygons. "Ok guys," he shouted to where he hoped Bam and Sage were, "I'll hold off all this sand with psychic and you two finish them off!"

Jeraldo blasted the sand with his psychic attack, removing the engulfing grit and pushed it away from the group, "Now hurry, I won't be able to hold this for very long!" Jeraldo yelled out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-13, 18:44

"No problem Jeraldo, we got this" Bam said as he inhaled sharply and let out a burst of flames from his mouth attacking the weakened flygon. The flygon struggled to continue it's attack but it eventually dematerialized. He then sifted his flames towards the other one however Jeraldo's hold off faded and the sand tomb became large and engulfed Jeraldo and headed towards sage's direction. Bam saw this and he tackled Sage out of the way and was engulfed in the sand.

"You think a little sand will stop me!?" He said as he blasted out another stream of fire, but it didn't break out of the sand. Bam was begginign to feel the effects of the sand tomb on his body and seemed to grow weaker with every passing second. (Damn... why is it always my weaknesses preventing me from causing some actual damage?) he though to himself.

"Sage!" Bam yelled. "You gotta let loose, show it the power of your courage!!"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-13, 18:55

Bam's sacrifice shocked Sage, and seeing him hurt for her sake infuriated her. She knew that she couldn't back down no matter what. She was tired of being afraid. She was sick of just being a tag-a-long who didn't make any great contributions. That was all going to end right now.

She felt herself trembling with rage. Her already red eyes blazed a much brighter color. She felt a new kind of energy from within, and had no idea what she was doing. She felt an attack coming, one that she never knew was possible from her. She reared back her head, and a blinding beam of icy energy shot out of her mouth. It cut through the Sand Tomb and struck the Flygon with brutal force. The Flygon was instantly knocked out, and was frozen in mid-air. The frozen body of the Flygon plummeted to the ground and the ice shattered. No evidence of the Flygon remained.

The Sand Tomb slowed and stopped, and Sage collapsed, bewildered by what she just did.
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-14, 10:20

(I knew it, she was holding back, but why?) Bam thought to himself. The three of them walked over to the nearly dried out oasis. Bam saw the berry tree and began digging around it trying to find whatever B-Garchomp was talking about. In a few minutes he managed to find something.

"Jackpot!" He stated as he got out of the hole holding a piece of paper. "This is t6he only thing I found so it'll have to do." he said. He cleared his voice and began to read what was written on it

Disaster Day
By Xatu
A glowing comet traveling alone
Arriving at our planet, threatening all
Sky Dragon Attempts to destroy it
Collided with the comet and became infected
Comet crashes and delivers it's virus
Sent to another dimension by the dimensional one
Infection has taken hold of the titans that made this planet liveable
The Pokemon of sea, land and sky
residing in cove, chasm and tower
control everything that has been infected
rotting the land, stopping the wind, draining water
Our doomsday is upon us

"Wow... this thing... IT'S EXPLAINING WHY ALL THIS STUFF IS HAPPENING!!" Bam stating the obvious. "We'd better go back and show this to the Guild Hall leader!" He said but a black blur zoomed pass the group and snatched the poem.

"Huh?" Bam then saw Weavile on the opposite side of the oasis slashing down the poem into tiny pieces.

"WEAVILE!" Bam stated angrily. Weavile froze the shreded pieces and laughed as he held it.

"You three can consider your work done. There's nothing you can do to reverse this! You should quit now, and stay out of trouble" Weavile said. "If you do try, we'll be there to stop you." He said, he blew icy wind towards the trio to cover up his escape, when the icy wind cleared up, he was gone.

"We DEFINENTLY have to go back to the guild hall now." Bam said. (He said 'we'... I don't like the sound of that...)

[Disclaimer: I am not a poet]
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-14, 11:56

The three quickly traveled back to the small town and barged back down into the holding cell where G-Garchomp and B-Garchomp were still talking to each other.

"Oh, you three are back already?" Questioned G-Garchomp. "What happened?"
"They probably got scared off by something and ran at the last second" laughed B-Garchomp.

Jeraldo just ignored him and started his report to G-Garchomp, "Well, we finished off the shadow pokemon in the area; It seems that it was able to regenerate like other shadow pokemon we've seen, but at a far more dangerous rate. We found it as an onyx, but when I defeated it, it came back as a horde of geodudes who sucker punched me. The Sage and Bm finished off them and they reformed into two flygon. Those suckers were hard, but we took em out."

G-Garchomp replied, "Good job, I knew you three could do the job, but what about the task my brother asked you to do? What happened?"

Jeraldo pointed to Bam who stomped up to the two Garchomps and told them the poem he found and how it must refer to what all is happening. "Also," Jeraldo added, "Weavile came and destroyed the poem and warned us not to try and stop what is happening. All I can think of is that there is one of the three places listed in the poem nearby. Is there some sort of cove or chasm or tower around here where some legendary pokemon could reside?"

G-Garchomp thought about it for a minute then shook his head, "Sorry, our guild hasn't found any of those in the surrounding area, I'll send out some patrols immediantely!" G-Garchomp swirved towards the door and started to head out.

"WAIT!" barked B-Garchomp's voice. "I think I know where this chasm is. Some of my scouts were out hunting for new recruits a while back as we needed some ground types to expand our caverns. Twenty of my men went, only one came back...with that poem that weavile destroyed. He was blathering about a chasm out in the deepest part of the desert where the sun is the hottest; no life exsists out there, even the sand is solid rock. If my research is right, and it always is, that is one of Groudons homes! It's a death trap out there, I forbid any of my men from going out there after the incident." B-Garchomp concluded, refusing to say another word.

"Hmm..." G-Garchomp mused after the explanation, "Very well, I've decided, brother, I wish for you to lead these three out there to the chasm, but after that you come back here! AND I MEAN IT!" he barked at B-Garchomp, "As for you three, once you're there look out for Weavile and try and find Groudon to see what is be causing the disturbance, no go the four of you!" G-Garchomp yelled as he let B-Garchomp out of the cell and the four left the chamber...
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-14, 16:08

Sage, Bam, and Jeraldo proceeded to follow B-Garchomp to the chasm. Sage wasn't sure about the others, but she didn't trust B-Garchomp enough to be going on a mission with him. She wasn't afraid of him, though, now that she had discovered how powerful she could really be. Her Ice Beam was ready for any danger that might arise.

The four marched on silently, until suddenly...

A stunning blow hit Garchomp out of nowhere, and he collapsed.

Sage jumped, "What-what happened?"

She looked up to find Weavile and two other Pokemon standing with him.

"Heh!" he sneered. "Looks like your big, bad friend couldn't handle my Ice Punch. You three can forget going to that chasm. We're not gonna let that happen."

The Pokemon to his left, a Tyranitar, laughed maniacally. "That's right. Do you losers remember me? I'm with a new crew now, and I couldn't be happier! How do you like me now, "Master" Garchomp?" He laughed again.

Garchomp groaned weakly, but still couldn't move.

The last Pokemon, an Absol, was more quiet than the others. "Can we just finish them and get this over with? We're wasting our time blabbering like fools."

Sage didn't know why, but she trembled violently went she looked at Absol. He was a very sinister looking Pokemon, with battle scars all over his face. He looked as if he meant business. She had a very bad feeling about him...
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-14, 16:39

Bam saw how quickly Garchomp was knocked down and felt a sort of chill down his spine. (Whao... 1 hit took him out, these guys are being serious...) Bam then got back to his senses and smirked.

"Well, someone evolved in a hurry!" He said looking at Tyranitar, who scoffed at him.

"My hard headed friend, such a shame we meet again like this. If you think I was strong as just a Larvitar, then boy are you not going to like me." he said pointing at himself, with a slight cackle.

"I'll admit I'm impressed, you seemed to of evolved quickly after being a useless shell." Bam remarked at him.

"Oh you have no idea how angry I was, but that rage helped me become what you see before yourself!" Tyranitar stated back.

"So your own rage and self desire caused you to evolve? Hmph, you didn't deserve to evolve." Bam stated, angering Tyranitar. "Besides if I knew you'd team up with Weavile, I'd of taken you down when you were still a larvitar."

"Listen to this kid talking as if he was toying with us!" Tyranitar stated as he burst into laughter.

Bam smiled very confidently, "So what if I was?" he said catching his own team mates off guard. "I'd say you don't even know half of what I'm capable of."

"Oh yeah? Then prove it!" Tyranitar taunted him. Weavile and Absol looked more directly at Bam, seeing what he would do.

"Fine then I will! Just remember, your asking for a true man to unleash his full COURAGE!!!" He said as ghostly looking swords surrounded him and his body began to shine.

[Listen to this music while reading this portion of the post]

Bam began to struggle and eventually a glow began to fade in and out. Bam then managed to sustain his glow. Bam's body began to grow in size and his feet began to break the rock he stood on and the swords that surrounded him began moving more quickly.

"You've gotta be kidding me! How long could he have done this?!" Jeraldo stated.

The evil team stood there and only Tyranitar was caught off guard by this. "No, you don't deserve this!!" He stated.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" Bam shouted as his glow faded away and his body was to a mirror shine and the swords moving at their quickest speed. Bam had evolved into Rampardos. "Meet the new and improved Bam!" He stated with a smirk in a much gruffer voice.

[Okay you can stop playing the song]

"H-h-he evolved!!" Tyranitar said with his jaw dropped. Weavile smirked and absol looked a bit concerned.

"This might take longer than we planned." Absol stated.

"I don't mind..." stated Weavile looking up the newly evolved Bam. "I'll have more time to enjoy myself."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-17, 16:15

The two teams stared each other down, until Weavile sneered and pounced savagely at Jeraldo. Tyranitar and Absol then followed suit, tackling Bam and Sage respectively.

Sage, taken by surprise, was knocked to the ground. Angrily, she used her Double Kick to push him off her. Absol was slightly hurt by the type advantage, but he was way too powerful to be even close to fainting. He landed on his feet, and leaped at Sage again. This time he raised a huge claw and it was glowing with evil energy. Night slash. Sage tried her best to dodge it but Absol was too fast. She fell to the ground, gasping weakly.

Absol gave Sage a sinister grin, obviously thinking she was already down. But she wasn't finished yet. She struggled to her feet and charged at Absol. Absol, too busy gloating and not preparing for attack, was gripped on the neck by Sage's Poison Fang. Sage sunk her fangs in as deep as she could, and tried her best not to let go. However, she was soon mysteriously blown away from Absol by a piercing wind. Absol had cleverly used Razor Wind to keep Sage from getting close to him. The wind continued to beat mercilessly on her, and she couldn't move.

Absol laughed and said, "Ha! Now you can't attack me at all. Your pathetic attacks are close range...None of them can strike me now! This is the end, you rat!"

Sage began trembling violently just as she had earlier. Her eyes blazed with fury, and her Ice Beam sliced through the wind and struck Absol.

Absol groaned in pain and surprise, and he was struggling to stay on his feet. His eyes blazed in a similar fashion, and dark energy began shooting out of his mouth, pushing Sage's Ice Beam back.

Absol's Dark Pulse and Sage's Ice Beam kept pushing against each other, but it was clear which force was more powerful. Sage's Ice Beam soon gave out, and then there was no way to stop the Dark Pulse from hitting her. The Dark Pulse was all it took to finish Sage, and she crashed to the ground. There was nothing else she could do.

She felt no pain. She didn't feel anything physically. She felt like she was floating, and she regretted not being able to say goodbye to her teammates. An image of a familiar Bulbasaur slowly appeared in front of her, and he glared at her.

"What are you doing up here?"

"I-Ika?" Sage stammered. "This is it for me..."

Sage tried to go closer to her friend, but his Vine Whip shot out and held her back. "No, now is not your time. Absol may have won this battle, but you cannot let him win the war. Don't let him do the same to you as he did to me."

Sage was bewildered. "Ika, what are you talking about?"

Ika took a deep breath, and scars appeared all over his body. At that moment he looked just like he did when Sage found him, dead. "Don't you understand, Sage? Absol is a truly evil Pokemon. He enjoys killing. There are really some Pokemon out there that are born wicked. These Pokemon cannot be allowed to continue doing what they do; if they are, peace will never exist in this world. You MUST not let Absol win."

Sage shook her head. "But there's NOTHING I can do. I'm too weak."

"Well, with that kind of attitude, you'll never win. Just because he beat you this time doesn't mean you have to give up. If you give up now, he'll just do the same to other Pokemon. Do not let others end up like I did. Now get back down there!"

Ika's Vine Whip loosened, and Sage felt herself falling. Soon she was back in her body, and she now felt the pain from Absol's blows. She was severely injured and she couldn't move, but she was alive. And that alone gave her hope.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-17, 16:51

As soon as the group got divided by Weavile's sudden command, Jeraldo instantly hit the desk...rather the sand. Behind him was a deep crackling noise followed by a large shattering. Jeraldo quickly flipped himself around to see Weavile's ice punch had barely missed him, instead freezing and shattering a large section of sand behind him.
"Ha, you'll have to do better than that to hit me weavile," Jeraldo smirked. "now try this on for size." Jeraldo laughed and threw a psychic attack weavile's way.

Weavile was up by then and froze as soon as the psychic attack hit, but instantly shrugged it off. "Ha, puny Jeraldo." Weavile hissed, "Your psychic attacks can't work in this battle of ours, even if you were to try to help your friends, you can't touch my allies at all." Instead of continuing Weavile instead suddenly hurled a small purple sphear he was holding behind his back at Jeraldo. Jeraldo didn't even think of weavile throwing something at him that the sphear hit him square in the face.

"What the hell was that!?" Jeraldo growled. "That move didn't even hurt at all!"

"Oh but it will little Jeraldo," Weavile taunted, "Look at your feet, you'll find yourself a toxic orb, one of my many tools I use in situations like this. Normally holding the item would poison me, but instead, thanks to my power fling, it has infected you with a deadly toxin which will slow grow more and more painful as time progresses." Weavile laughed

"Fine then, but I don't care!" Countered Jeraldo, reaching into his bag. "I'll just use a pecha ber-"

"Oh no you won't!" Sneared Weavile as he shot out an array of dark pulses. "That was my embargo, you can no longer use any items in our battle, as all their effecs are now useless!"

"Arggg" moaned Jeraldo, suddenly hit with the first wave of the poisonous onslaut. "Why aren't you even battling with me, you're just...just toying with me out here."

"I thought it was obvious myself!" Laughed Weavile sinisterly. "Both of your friends, as are you, are completely outmatched by their opponent. I wish for you to fall last and to watch both of your friends die trying!" Weavile's sinister laugh echoed across the desert...
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-18, 11:31

Tyranitar charged towards Bam with his head lowered readying to hit him with an iron head.

“You may have evolved but you still have a steel weakness!!” Tyranitar shouted, but Bam lowered his head, and rushed even faster towards Tyranitar with his own iron head attack. When both collided, Tyranitar was overpowered by Bam’s attack and he was knicked back by a couple of feet.

“You underestimate your opponent, and you overestimate your own strength. You own arrogance, will be your downfall.” Bam said very seriously. Tyranitar was enraged, he inhaled deeply and let out a powerful water pulse attack, but Bam managed to avoid it and ran extremely quickly towards Tyrnitar who was astounded by Bam’s Speed. Bam clenched his fist and delivered a Hammer Arm attack towards Tyranitar’s liver. The blow off the impact made Tyranitar stagger back, and he even coughed up some blood.

“Hmph, 1 iron Head, and 1 Hammer arm and already your bleeding. I’d thought you wanted to take this more seriously.” Bam said, inhaling sharply and letting out a stream of fire towards Tyranitar. However Tyranitar had his tail engulfed in water and blocked the Flames from hitting him. He stomped on the ground and let out an Earthquake attack. Bam smiled and stomped on the ground as well, causing his own earthquake, and negating Tyrnitar’s earthquake.

“Face the facts, I’m better than you! This is one fight you can’t win.” Bam stated then heard laughter from tyranitar.

“You’re a smug little bastard, you know that?” Tyranitar stated, whipping the blood from his mouth. “it seems I will have to get serious with you” He said. He was enshrouded in black and red clouds, carrying electrical currents, struggling to maintain them until he let out a roar and had lightning coursing around his body. Bam was caught off guard by this power up.

“This might take longer than I thought.” Bam said smirking.

“We’ll just see about that.” Tyranitar responded. Both glared at each other with their fists clenched and focusing their power. Both of them rushed towards the other with incredible speed. Bam threw his focus Punch, but Tyranitar ducked and hit Bam’s liver with a powerful focus punch. Bam coughed up a lot of blood upon impact, and was KOed as a result.

“You may have hit me more, but I hit you harder you wanna be hero!” Tyranitar said, as he used stomp once on Bam’s head, however not damaging him at all.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-18, 12:30

Lights flared up in Jeraldo's head. "Sage!? Bam!?" He suddenly shouted looking around confused. Why didn't I think of them earlier Jeraldo looked from Sage who had just bitten Absol on the neck to Bam who had just dodged a water pulse attack. What's going on here!? Jeraldo thought, confused.
"You seem stunned, Jeraldo," Weavile cooed, "Just noticed your friends? Well I'll admit, that was another part of the plan. You see, I picked Absol for another reason for my team. He has the power to use future sight along with his disaster senses to create a shroud of sorts, you lose focus of all except your impending doom, that is, until you see through this power, curtosy of myself. It was a perfect power for dividing your small group up, rendering each of you powerless against your opponent of choice.

Jeraldo groaned as an even stronger surge of poison slowed through his veins and he noticed Sage had shot ice beam against absol's dark pulse, but was being over powered, and fast. gotta ignore weavile and get sage out of the way. But must move fast "Hey weavile!" Jeraldo laughed, though another wave of pain, "Lookie here!" Jeraldo blasted as large of a swarm of magical leaves as he could at Weavile, attempting to blind him, then proceeded to dash towards Sage as fast as he could with shadow sneak.

"AHAHAHAHA!" cackled Weavile as the leaves flew towards him, "An obvious diversion." Weavile responded with a blast of icy wind, destroying all the leaves instantly. "As for you Jeraldo my fast moving foe, take this!" Weavile hissed at the running Jeraldo as he threw a new item from his pack.

Before he was halfway to Sage, a sharp object imbedded itself in Jeraldo's back, and he just froze in place flinching from the pain of the sharp item in his left sholder blade. He just couldn't move and soon saw Sage being blasted by the dark pulse before he could move again. "What the heck IS this!?" Jeraldo cried in frustration reaching for his back, but not able to reach the item.

"Forget my fling power Jeraldo?" Weavile smirked. "I have plenty of tools for that power, for instance, that razor fang in your back. It has the power to cause a foe to flinch and freeze to their spot, rendering them unable to move or attack. Besides," Weavile growled, "We shouldn't interfere with those in their own...personal...battles should we?"

"Wait a moment! I understARRRKKK" Jeraldo started before being ripped through with a stronger, fresher wave of pain from the poison. "You've been hinting it to me all along! You chose Tyranitar due to his hatred of Bam and also his power. That must mean...absol is the one who caused Sage to be so fearful all the time back then! That's just sick Weavile! But why do you want to take out me, if I may ask?" Jeraldo continued, looking for an opening to get to Sage, or Bam who had just taken a leathal punch to the gut.

"Good guessing!" Weavile tauntingly congraduated Jeraldo. "But I guess it is your right to know. Back when you first tried to join the guild, I'll have you know, Honchkrow was willing to let you join, but I pursuaded him to refuse you. I knew you would become some know-it-all good-doer, all of you psychic types are like that. But even then, you still got it, despite my best recommendations, my opinion was STILL worthless to Honchcrow. Then with all of your meager accomplishments you got full of yourself, all but declared yourself the leader of your little band, and for what!? Look around you Jeraldo, you have FAILED them! Sage and Bam have fallen, and soon, the poison will take care of you too! You are unfit for this role, now stay still while the poison does it work!" Weavile seathed as he concluded.

Jeraldo was more shocked and hurt by that information than the ever growing poison could ever do to him, and even then, his vision was blurring and he could barely concentrate. "Don't....worry...Weavile, we'll still beat...you, yet!"" Jeraldo called out, before falling facefirst into the sand.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Weavile called over to Absol and Tyranitar. "Group up now!" The two quickly ran over to Weavile.

Absol asked, "So are we done here? We have work to be doing now that this is over."
"But shouldn't we make sure they're dead completely? We don't need them coming back." Tyrantitar questioned, slighty enraged.

"No, we'll leave them as is," the desert will take care of them." Weavile stated cooly, "Besides, we have other tasks at hand."

A deep booming laugh echoed from further down the desert. "So, you think you can take out those kids, then just run off without a fight? How can you be so niave?"
"G-G-Garchomp is up?" Tyranitar stuttered fearfully.
"Of course, you little twit, YOU of all people should know I carry around a focus sash at all times, just incase something like THIS happens." B-Garchomp laughed again. "I'll have fun taking YOU out myself. NOW MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!"

Weavile growled angrily, "All attack at once!" Absol shot his razor wind at garchomp, who simply deflected the blast with his arm, Tyranitar shot off an aqua pulse, but his fear made him shoot too wide and missed him completely. Weavile threw a new item at Garchomp, a light orb.
Garchomp simply caught the light orb in its arc and ignored Tyranitar's pitiful attempt. "So, two weak attacks, and a failed attempt to paralyze me, how pathetic, now it's MY turn." B-Garchomp called as he pulled a small disk from his pocket. "First RAIN DANCE!" Garchomp slammed his tail against the ground causing a small tremmor, followed by a torrential downpour. "now for this TM. Normally TMs can only teach pokemon moves they are capable of learning through experience and training, only far quicker, but unknown to most, if a TM is destroyed, the power held inside shall be released, giving the user limited power of that move. And just as it is, I HAVE THUNDER!" Garchomp threw the TM in his mouth and crushed it to powder. Then Garchomp glowed a bright yellow and down from the storm clouds, two massive thunderbolts rained down on Absol and Tyranitar, instantly KOing the two of them.

"There, that evens up the playing field doesn't it," taunted B-Garchomp. "After all, this will be a battle to the finish between you and me Weavile."

"Very well, then I sha" Weavile suddenly stopped in mid-sentence and fired off lightning fast ice shards at B-Garchomp. Garchomp ducked the attack, and charged at weavile with a full on dragon rush attack. Weavile blocked the move with ice punch, but was still thrown back by the onslaut. Before Garchomp could regain his balance, Weavile threw another ice punch directed for Garchomps head. "Ha, you can't dodge this move Garchomp! This is over!"

"You're right, this is over, but I don't NEED to dodge it!" B-Garchomp laughed back as he prepared his crunch attack. As soon as weavile was about to collide, Garchomp sprang open his jaws and bit weavile's arm HARD, stopping the attack and holding weavile completely defenseless. "Gahm, shet, amph MATPH" Garchomp said through his full mouth and unleashed a full powered hyperbeam from point blank into weavile.

After dropping weavile, B-Garchomp swooped over and grabbed Sage, Jeraldo, and Bam, and slipped the small purple object next to Jeraldo's pack back into it. B-Garchomp then swooped as far away from Weavile and the battlefield to tend to the three's wounds...
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-19, 10:43

Bam opened his eyes, and was lying down on the ground. (Urgh what happened?) Bam had a short flashback of Tyranitar focus punching him (Oh right... that...) Bam sat up looked around and saw B-Garchomp tending to Jeraldo's and Sage's wounds. Bam stood up and walked towards them.

"Good to see you up. You should consider yourself lucky, these 2 took harder hits then you did." He said taking eating a sitrus berry.

"What happened to Jer and Sage?" Bam questioned looking at his fallen comrades.

"He got a heavy dose of poison, and she was nearly killed. Told you you got lucky. If it wasn't for your evolution and your powering up, you may of been buried by now." B-Garchomp stated as he finished his berry. Bam looked somewhat annoyed, and clenched his fist.

"How could he beat me? I evolved and powered up... How did it happen?" Bam asked B-Garchomp.

B-Garchomp thought for a while and came up with a solution. "You had the upper hand at first by powering up earlier, but tell me this; Did he power up as well?" Bam then realized what Tyranitar did before each of them unleashed a focus punch. "If you want to beat him, you could use a more powerful move." B-Garchomp smiled at him. "If you come with me, I'll teach you a very powerful move, few Pokemon can defend against it." Bam looked excited, but then he looked over at his friends.

"But what about..." he said before B-Garchomp stopped him.

"Don't worry about them. I gave them Reviver Seeds and gave the Kirlia a Pecha Berry." B-Garchomp stated. "Now come on, it'll only take a short while before you gain the hang of it." B-Garchomp went away and Bam followed looking back at his friends, acting very concerned.

A few moments later...
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-19, 11:32

By then it was starting to get dark, when Jeraldo shot up from unconsciousness. "BAM! SAGE!" He yelled out, startling Bam and Garchomp who were both eating by a fire. "Wait, what the heck? Where are we?"

"After your battle where you were kinda pitifully defeated, I took them out after recovering from that sneak attack, I then scooped you three up and now we're camping over here. To be honest, I'm surprised you're even up yet. You sure did take a lot of poisoning, and on top of that, well, your left arm is completely messed up from where weavile got you in the shoulder blade with this." Garchomp said as he held up a razor fang. "That weavile is pretty good with his fling attack, he buried it in, deep. I'd say that arm might be usable in a couple of weeks, if you're lucky."

"And if I'm not lucky?" Gulped Jeraldo, looking at his bandaged up arm.

"Then that arm will be crippled for a very long time." Garchomp replied unemotionally.

"Gee, thanks for telling it how it is," Grumbled Jeraldo. "How am I supposed to be a Gallade with a crippled arm?"

"Simple answer, you don't." Garchomp got up and stomped over to the edge of the camp.

"Well.........just great....." Jerado sighed, "So Bam, how's Sage? Is she alright?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-21, 01:33

As Jeraldo said this, Sage groaned and stood up. She was a little sore, but thanks to Garchomp she didn't feel any severe pain.

"Ugh...I'm fine, Jeraldo. I'm lucky I'm even alive right now...What happened anyway?"

Jeraldo summarized what happened after she was taken down, and she immediately felt grateful to Garchomp. Perhaps he wasn't a bad Pokemon after all.

Sage pondered over the events that took place earlier. She couldn't feel fear or weakness - only determination. She had a new goal in life: to avenge her friend and any others who had the same fate. She wanted to rid the world of any Pokemon who found joy from torturing or murdering others. Ika was right - these Pokemon could not be allowed to live.

She then began to think about evolution. She had seen how much more powerful Bam had just become from evolved. She remembered the new strength and confidence she had found when she herself had evolved. Evolving again would surely help her take down Absol. Since Garchomp probably knew a lot about Pokemon evolution, she decided to ask him about the issue...

She carefully approached Garchomp.."Um, I have a question for you. But first I want to thank you for saving us. I don't know what we would have done without you..."

Garchomp laughed sarcastically. "Finally, someone thanks me. Anyway, don't mention it. What do you want to ask me?"

Sage hesitated, and then continued. "Well, I've been thinking a lot about evolving again, and I wanted to know...how could I evolve into a Nidoqueen?"

"You need a moon stone, a very rare and precious item. Even I've never seen one of those."

"Do you know where I can find one?"

"There isn't really a specific place where you find them. They could be anywhere. It seems that they'd probably be more likely to be found in caves and tunnels."

"Oh." Sage was disappointed at the vague information. "Thanks anyway."

She decided to give up on the evolution thing for now. It would be great if she could find a moon stone, but actually looking for one would drive her insane.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-21, 14:59

The other three were about to go to bed for the night, but before they could Jeraldo cleared his voice and said, "Hold on Bam, Sage. I need to have a little talk with you guys; Garchomp, you can listen to, but you won't have to."

Garchomp just grunted and said, "I need my sleep, I just fought off three crazy dark type pokemon," but he still came over along with Sage and Bam and sat down on the rocks they had set up earlier.

"Ok, first of all, we all should have learned something from this encounter. For instance, Weavile got cockey and decided to reveal parts of his plan just to torment me more. But now we have knowledge to help us. Number one: Weavile has picked that team because they all seem to have a grudge against us, thus if we use what has happened in the past, we can find their weaknesses. Number two: That absol has somehow combined two of his abilities to make us forget about everything except what will be our doom. We must focus on everything BUT that if we plan to work together and win. But now to more serious business. Weavile has reminded me the harsh fact of what we're doing here, I'm supposed to be a leader; to help protect and work with you guys, but I've failed. In fact, for the most part, I've failed to keep you guys from getting hurt; now not Bam for the most part, he usually gets himself into the situation, but I've still not done my job well. And to top injury to insult, I can barely use my left arm anymore, Weavile nailed it with a razor claw and it's doubtful I'll have full use of it again."

"Anyway, I'm drifting from my point here, Bam, you take over the team for now, I need time to think..." Jeraldo finished and got up to go to bed...
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-21, 15:36

Bam nodded and began thinking about what happened. (I had him... I was fully charged up but I had to take it easy, if only I knew) Bam thought to himself. (If only I could maximize Sword Dance and Rock Polish beyond 3 times...) Bam sighed but then had a revelation.

"What if..." Bam stated getting everyon'e attention. "there is a way to go pass the maximum of a power up move?" He said silently looking at himself.

"Hate to break it to you, but no one's ever gone pass the maximum a move allows" Garchomp stated.

"OH YEAH? HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU SPARKLING BASTARD!?" He said with large amounts of spit.

"BECAUSE MANY HAVE TRIED AND ALL HAVE FAILED!!" Garchomp stated with equal amounts of spit.

"THAT'S CAUSE THOSE WHO LACK COURAGE CAN'T ACHIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE!!" Bam replied. The arguement went on for a while, till Garchomp just dropped out, and told him no one has accomplished such a feat.

Bam was readying himself to sleep and thought to himself (break the limits, achieve the impossible and try that new attack... maybe then we could have a shot at whatever we could encounter tommorow)
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-07-24, 14:31

"GET UP YOU THREE!" Roared Garchomp, as morning had come and the three still slept, tired and injured from yesterday still. "We need to get moving, it's best to hit the chasm early, before the sun REALLY gets going."

So the four trudged through the ever long desert, the sun getting stronger and stronger all the while. Soon, though, they eventually reached the edge of a large seeping pit in the sand, like a mile wide whirlpool of sand. But instead of slowly sucking into the center, it all was burnt dry, hard packed into a large ragged slope. "There is where you three need to go." Stated Garchomp pointing at a small cave-like entrance about halfway down the slope. "I have no clue what you can expect in there, aside from a most probable groudon. For all I know it could be full of magma and powerful fire and steel type pokemon who thrive in these kind of areas. Good luck to you all."

The three thanks garchomp for all his help and started to head down the edge of the pit. "Wait, Jeraldo." Called down Garchomp. "I've decided on something for you. Now catch." Garchomp threw a small black disk down to Jeraldo along with a small item wrapped in wool. Jeraldo easily caught the black disk with his right hand, but was unable to move his left arm and the wool package just bounced off his shoulder.

"THAT is why I've decided to give those to you. You better learn how to function with only your right arm for now and you'll need to learn fast. I don't give a damn if you find this spiteful or ironic or what. It's your choice how you make use of this TM. I've decided to give you....Fling."

Jeraldo was shocked and kinda taken aback. "But...why? Why fling?"
Garchomp just replied, "Well, for starters, it's a good way to attack while only needing your good arm. Second of all, thanks to that wasteful Weavile, you should have a nice collection of tools to use for yourself. I believe I may have slipped that toxic orb into your pack. As for the package...I've ever so kindly included a flame orb, the light orb Weavile threw at me, an iron ball, and the razor fang I pulled out of your shoulder. Now don't lose any of those. Each of them are worth a small fortune as it is. And I'm NOT going to be helping you guys around so much anymore. Another thing, for the love of arceus, be careful holding them. All of those except the razor fang and light orb will leave nasty side effects if you hold onto them for too long, so just keep them stored till you're going to use them, ok? now I must take my leave." Garchomp finished, turned around, and blasted at his full speed back towards the town.

Jeraldo took one more uneasy look at the TM, then decided. "Very well, it seems to be in my best interest to have this move on my side, besides, it'll give me more versatility. Well Bam, lead on." Jeraldo finished, placing the new items into the team's bag.
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-08-10, 16:24

The three ventured inside the cave, at first it seemed pretty normal but as the progressed a glow emmited from deep within the cave. The trio walked and found a strange door with strange symbols on it.

"Oh no! A door! Is this where our adventure end?" Bam stated sarcastically. He placed his hand on the door but then immedietly removed it. "YEOOOOOOUCH!!!" he exclaimed fanning his hand which was reddened. "That thing is burning, Sage want to try and cool it down?" He asked her, she used her ice beam which hit the door but it immedietly melted. "....Okay..................HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET THROUGH!?" Bam said and he constantly stomped the ground. Suddenly other tremors where heard behind them.

"That wasn't me...." Bam stated as the tremors grew louder and closer to the trio.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty2009-08-17, 22:36

Jeraldo, still summersed in his own thoughts at the moment, suddenly felt the ground start shaking and thudding. "That is most definitely coming from behind us..." Jeraldo gulped and turned around. Behind them was a darkened, shadow steelix, slithering through the cave at high speeds right at them. "Crap! We're trapped behind a rock and a hard, hot place, no pun intended, of course, we need to stop that thing from moving! Bam, try earthquake!" Jeraldo shouted worriedly

Bam stomped hard on the ground, shaking some boulders down into the steelix's path, but it just smash through them in its way at the three.

"Uhm, erm..." Jeraldo thought hysterically, "I'm so totallyy out of it!" Jeraldo hit himself on the head with his good arm, suddenly realizing his bad arm again. "I got it! I need to remember this move!" Jeraldo declared suddenly shifting through the pack hanging on his left shoulder. "Here it is! My...razor fang..." Jeraldo stated, getting less enthralled. "Well, here goes nothing..." Jeraldo gulped and threw the fang at the charging steelix. The fang flew awkwardly through the air, spinning around and around, but met its target none the less; steelix was soon frozen on the spot, mere yards from the group; flinching from the item's effect...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived   PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived Empty

Back to top Go down

PMDRPG3: The Honchcrow Agency - Revived
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Arena :: Old RPs-
Jump to: