Pokémon Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon RPG xD

Go down 
+6
Global Warming
Road
ChaoBreeder
Larry Koopa
Llarys
Clover
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Female
Name : Kaylin
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-22, 20:02

In this RPG, you must be a Pokemon. It's not based on PMD, because I used to do these a few years ago before the games came out. =P

Rules:

1. You may control someone else's character if you have to, but only to a certain extent. Don't make their character do anything that they would normally not do.
2. Don't godmod.
3. Your post has to at least be a few sentences. A bunch of posts with no substance will get us nowhere.
4. You may use up to two characters.
5. No legendaries.
6. Before you begin, you must post a character profile, in the same format as the one I'm about to post.
7. Besides your two main ones, you may include other made up characters to help with your story. However, you can't make profiles for them, or show what they are thinking, or anything. Your story is supposed to only be from the viewpoint of your two main characters.
8. Your Pokemon don't have to be wild. They can belong to a trainer, or they may be captured later on.

Name: Hazel
Species: Vulpix
Nature: Modest
Appearance: Her eyes are emerald green instead of the usual brown, and her fur is slightly darker than that of other Vulpix.
Personality: As her nature suggests, Hazel is modest, and doesn't like to brag about her power. As a result, she often underestimates herself. She is generally sweet to everyone, but when someone hurts someone she cares about, that instantly changes.
Moves:
Flamethrower
Extrasensory
Attract
Confuse Ray

Name: Jay
Species: Piplup
Nature: Rash
Appearance: He looks just like a regular Piplup, except slightly chubbier.
Personality: In some ways, he's pretty much the opposite of his best friend, Hazel. He's proud, although that is not unusual for his species. He often acts without thinking, but he has a good heart. He has a bit of a crush on Hazel, although he'd never admit it to anyone. In fact, she has no idea.
Moves:
Bubblebeam
Drill Peck
Ice Beam
Bide

Introduction

Hazel opened her emerald green eyes. It was about noon, and she had slept longer than usual. Hazel and her best friend Jay had recently wandered into Eterna Forest, where they had stayed for the night. However, right now, Jay was nowhere to be seen. It was strange, because usually he was the one who slept in.

"Hey, Hazel!"

Hazel turned at the sound of Jay's voice. He approached her carrying about a two dozen berries.

"I brought us some food. See?" Jay sat down beside her. "I was hungry, and I figured that you were too."

Hazel was surprised. Normally Jay was too lazy to get food for them. She was usually stuck doing it. "Thanks, Jay. I really appreciate it."

Jay blushed a little, but Hazel didn't notice, as always. "Let's eat" he said.

As Hazel ate the berries, her mind began to wander. She often thought about her past, which she actually couldn't remember much about. She used to live with her mother, a Ninetales, in Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island. Then, Hazel ended up being captured an abusive trainer, who made her train vigorously with no time to relax. The trainer beat her whenever she lost a battle. She had to stay with him for years, while he traveled around the Pokemon world. Finally, he gave up on her and released her in Sinnoh, where she met Jay, another abandoned Pokemon. Ever since then, she's tried her hardest to avoid being captured again.

'Hazel? HAZEL!" Hazel hadn't realized how long Jay had been trying to get her attention. "Are you ready to go?"

Hazel nodded, and they began walking, trying to find a way out of the forest. Suddenly, they heard a voice. It was odd, because neither of them had seen any other Pokemon since they had arrived there.

"Who is that?"

(Okay, so obviously the voice belongs to the character of whoever posts next. And sorry the intro wasn't very good, I had to start somehow. XD)

Last edited by on 2007-11-03, 13:08; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male
Name : William
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-22, 20:28

[Bah, fine intro. The ones I'M in are kinda different though xD Each post is what we say/ do for a single moment then goes onto the next person. We do this so ANYTHINg can happen :twisted: Meh, I'll give it a go 8) ]

Name: Will
Species: Charmander
Genger: Male
Nature: Calm
Appearance: A rare, shiny Charmander. He also has odd bright, icy, blue eyes intead of regular blue or black.
Personality: Will is kinda, well, odd. He's be cool, collected, and calm [lolz] BUT, if something drives him off the deep end, he can be berserk. He always has great ideas of what to do next, and although he prefers to be alone, his friends are very important to him. He's also odd in a sence that he, unlike most members of his species, prefer to practice the physical powers and extent of his abilities, using moves like flare blitz over flame thrower
Moves:
dragon dance
dragon rush
flare blitz
rock slide
[Egg moves FTW xD]

(A FEW HOURS BEFORE)
Will: "Man, what does it take to find food in this place...I'm STARVING. Then again there are no pokemon here either....odd....Oh well, I just gotta get though here!"

Will wandered along a solemn path through the trees, thinking about what pokemon, if any, lived in this place. Suddenly, he heard a small rustling to the left. He turned around peeked through the strubberery. He figured out why the place was unhabitited.......

The center of the forest was a GIANT beedrill nest!

Will: "So this is why the place is bare, everything is afraid of the swarm, I better get out of here t--"

3 beedrill suddenly swoop in from behind.

Will: Uhh.......GOTTA GO!

Will charges at the 3 beedrill with a flare blitz scattering them and started to flee. He ran down the path as fast as he could and saw 2 more beedrill join the group. It was now 5 to 1!

Will: "They'll be on me any second, gotta do something...*gets an idea*...like this!

Will uses dragon dance, temporarily enhancing his speed and attack abilities and started running faster. THEN, 3 more beedrill flew in blocking off his ascent! Will used a dragon rush, wishing to conserve his energy to hopefully throw them out of the way........

Behind a thick curtain of forestry, Hazel and Jay saw a flaming charmander charging at a swarm of beedrill. He bashed into them with a dragon rush, sending them flying back and started running towards them.

Will: "RUN! There are 8 beedrill coming!!!!!"

[There, how is this? :P I hope my character is good and stuff.....and I hope it was a good enough post........Whee!]
Back to top Go down
Larry Koopa

Larry Koopa

Male
Name : KENNY
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-22, 20:51

Name:Kenny
Species:Buizel
Nature:Strong,Quick-Tempered,Hasty & Hyper
Appearance:Since he doesn't want to evolve,he carries around an everstone...
Personality:Read to know
Moves:
Aqua Blast
Bubble
Water Gun
Surf

Beedrill Attack Plan
Nearby Kenny saw the trio being attacked so he stepped up."'Ello,there!" The Beedrill heard him.Uhh...he thought.He didn't know what to do so he gripped his Everstone & attacked...soaked the Beedrill...got them angrier but,they had Kakuna & Weedil to tend to.So,they left,then the leader came up to him "Never touch them again," She hissed & flew off."Are you three okay?"
"Yeah,"They all answered. "We're okay."The three found themselves walking together through Verity Lakefront together automatically.They knew this was the beginning of a good companionship so they walked until they saw a Pokemon who was unknown to them it looked harmless so Kenny asked ""Ello?"
Back to top Go down
ChaoBreeder

Registration date : 2007-08-02

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-22, 21:03

Name: ChaoBr.
Species: Scizor
Nature: Timid
Appearance: His body is grey due to a freak accident when he was born. His eyes are blood red.
Personality:He is shy and thinks battling is not a way to solve a problem. But, he fights when needed. He also has anger manegment problems and furisouly attacks.
Moves:
Metal Claw
False Swipe
Razor Wind
X-Scissor

Is this okay?
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-22, 21:26

"'Ello?" said Kenny.

The four Pokemon stared at the Pokemon standing before them. It was a strange, gray-colored Scizor. Hazel and Jay knew from experience how tough and aggressive Scizor could be, but this one didn't seem interested in fighting them. The Scizor greeted them politely, but didn't say anything else.

He must be shy, Hazel thought. Most Pokemon would have either challenged one of us or asked to join our group by now.

Jay must have been thinking the same thing, because he said, "You could join us if you want. We're just traveling Sinnoh."

Scizor thought for a moment, and then nodded. After all, he didn't really have anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
ChaoBreeder

Registration date : 2007-08-02

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-22, 21:38

ChaoBr. thought Hmm... Where are they heading?
"Hey! Wait for me!" ChaoBr. yelled as he chased the gang.
Man for small Pokemon, they sure are fast! Wait, why am
I going? I'm never like this. Oh well. ChaoBr. thought as he
flew to the gang. "So" he said sighly,"What happened to you? You look like you were in a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

Registration date : 2007-08-17

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-22, 22:04

(Shall post mah chars' bios before I start to make sure they're okay. ^^; )

Name: Mina (known as Road)
Species: Sneasel
Nature: Naughty
Appearance: Shiny, with a purple/black sash around her ear.
Personality: Mina’s Naughty nature leads to her love to play tricks on people, but she’s also very nice to people (and is also too lazy to pull many tricks anyway). She’s great at acting too, but doesn’t like lying to people very often. Her and Nina are twin sisters that are never away from each other.
Moves:
Slash
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw
Agility

Name: Nina (known as Kamelot (Kame for short))
Species: Sneasel
Nature: Quiet
Appearance: Shiny, with a purple/white sash around her ear.
Personality: Nina doesn’t like to fight much and is lazy (like Mina). She’s also usually the one that is serious enough to get Mina out of trouble.. Her and Mina are twin sisters that are never away from each other.
Moves:
Surf
Shadow Ball
Icy Wind
Agility
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male
Name : Tribute
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-23, 07:19

You dare to start a RPG without me? :P

Name: Yami (shock! horror!)
Species: Bagon
Nature: Modest
Apperance: His head is slightly darker than normal, as a result of jumping off too many cliffs

Personality: Most of the time he likes to keep himself to himself, and can act rather coldly towards others. Despite this, he has a good heart, caring deeply about those 1 or 2 individuals he can consider friends. Constantly downplays his strength, making him think that he's not all that special while other comment.

Moves:
Dragon claw
Dragon pulse
Flamethrower
Hydro pump (Semi specsmence FTW)

~*~

Yami put his head back into the water, its shimmering beauty encasing him. He wondered about many things, but what seemed to interest him the most was the sky. Such endless wondersl ay in it. And one day, he would become a part of the sky's tale.

"Right, enough rest for today," he said to himself as he began to exit the lake. Maybe he would spend the day in eterna forest. Many trainers passed through there, and he was always looking to better himself.

Several hours had passed, and still no sign of a trainer. Yami almost contemplated retreating to the mountains for the night, when he heard an echo.

"You could join us if you want. We're just traveling Sinnoh."

Travellers, he though. They must be quite strong then. Perhaps I shouldn't leave just yet..

With all the grace on a bull, he dived towards the ground, head first, to meet the bearer of the spoken words.....
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-23, 21:57

Will lets out a large yawn.

"So, now that we've got more people in our group, where are we headed to next? Since we are grouped and can fend ourselves, I bet we could even try going to the mountains! I've never been before! But anyway.....I don't mind, I just love traveling. I may tell why I'm traveling all alone another time though....."

Will sighs a bit, then regains himself

"So lets get ready to ro--"

Suddenly a Bagon blasts through the underbush.

"Woah! Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-24, 06:31

"I'm what you think I am. I'm a Bagon," Yami said coldly as he brushed himself off from the fall. From countless times jumping off cliffs, his head had built up some sort of resistance, making the blow feel like a soft tickle.

Hmm, a Charmander, a Scizor, a Piplup and a Vulpix, not the most worthy of challenges, but it'll do

"Now that we have the pleasentries out of the way, it's time I revealed the reason why I came here." Yami knew this was going to be tricky to pull off. None of these pokemon would be willing to fight, he was sure of that. Yet he had noticed an odd bond between the Vulpix and the Piplup. Maybe he could use that to his advantage.

His head started to vibrate vioulently, as if he was storing up something. He was struglling to close his mouth, as if he didn't want a great power to be unleased. The air around began to shimmer, as if someone has open up the great divide between time and space.

All that was heard, above the screams of the Scizor, above the sesperate pleas of the Charmander, was a raw pulse of untamed energy heading straigt at the Vulpix.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-24, 16:11

Hazel felt the pulse of energy strike her. She flew backwards at it's immense strength, and her fall was soon broken by a tree a few yards away from the group. She felt the searing pain through her body as she tried to regain her composure. She hadn't battled in such a long time, and she had never seen a dragon Pokemon before. She wasn't sure which of her moves would work the best against it.

"Hey, leave her alone!" shouted Jay. "You never asked her if she wanted to battle!"

Hazel didn't want to back down, but she knew that she didn't stand a chance against the Bagon using pure power. Also, since the Pokemon was a male, her first instinct was to use attract. She gazed at the strange Bagon, trying to look as attractive to him as possible. The Pokemon now hesitated to attack her, so she knew it had worked.

Jay saw this as his opportunity to attack. He had met a Bagon before, and he knew that his ice beam would be super effective against the dragon Pokemon. Jay stored up as much ice as possible, and then released it straight at the Bagon.
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-24, 16:29

Yami was well aware of this threat. He had seem his mother bow to it, many times over. He glanced around at his surroundings, looking for anything that could help him.

A bush, and a dent in the ground. Yay

He shuddered with realization that he would be forced to take the blow. He was too weak to move thanks to the temporary effect of unleasing a dragon pulse, and he couldn't try another one.

He shrugged. He had never experianced the cold. Who knows, it might even be a plesant felling.

How wrong he was, when a concentraed beam of artic ice slammed straigt at him. He figured that he had been flown back into several trees, but then the ice would have dulled the blow.

"hmph, that's what you get for attacking a defenceless pokemon," Jay said proudly, his chest being protruded outwards.

The air started to shimmer, as he allowed his flamethrower to engulf him. It would remove the ice, and give his some of his energy back. Never again

" I wasn't aware that you stepped in for your....friend there, but meh. Let's see what you got." In all honestly, he would have loved to take on both of them, but that wasn't hounorable. Besides, he felt a sort of...affection towards the Vulpix.

Stupid Attract
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-24, 17:02

Hazel felt like a coward, staying in the background while Jay fought. However, she figured that Jay had a much better chance, since he knew ice beam and hadn't been harmed yet.

Jay glared at the Bagon, his chest puffing out proudly.

This should be easy, he thought. Just another ice beam and I'll be victorious.

Hazel just watched. I hope Jay's careful. If he becomes too arrogant, he may start behaving recklessly.

Jay readied another ice beam, storing as much power as possible before releasing it. However, he had concentrated so hard on its strength that...

He missed.
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-24, 17:11

Yami praised his good luck. Of course, he hadn't been expecting it to miss. He was about to seize any chance he could get. He had also noticed that the beam had frozen a narrow path...

Running at as much speed as he could muster, Yami charged towards the ice path, before sliding along it, his paw radiating power. Jay had only finished recovering, so the shock of a dragon claw to the gut wouldn't have helped things.

As Jay returned to the ground with a thud, the other members of the group crowded around him, sending venomous looks his way. Yami was unphazed by this, and threw 6 Sitrus berries onto the floor

"These should help get your friends health back to normal. Thanks for the battle." And with that, he walked back into the undergrowth from whence he came.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-24, 17:24

The group watched the Bagon leave, shaking their heads in disgust. "Finally, he's gone."

Hazel quickly grabbed a Sitrus berry and fed Jay, since he was too weak to do it himself. "At least he had some common courtesy. After all, he left these berries for us."

Jay ate a few berries. Physically he felt much better, but his ego had been bruised.

Again.

Hazel ate one of the berries herself, since the dragon pulse had damaged her health quite a bit. Feeling instantly better, she helped Jay to his feet and looked up. "So, where to?"

"Let's just keep walking the same way we were going before," muttered Jay. He was still agitated at his loss.

Hazel glanced at him uncertainly, and the group of nooby Pokemon started to trudge along. They didn't say it, but they all wanted to achieve a goal: to become powerful. In a way, the real journey had just begun.
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-24, 19:17

OMG ME ME ME

Name: ummm... Flare
Species: magby
Nature: modest
Appearance: His beakish thing is smaller and he's a little darker red
Personality: He doent really like to use phisical attack like his nature, but he some hiden potental in him
Moves:
Flamethrower
Will-O-Wisp
Confuse ray
Flare Blitz (egg move) (only uses with hidden potencail)
Back to top Go down
Larry Koopa

Larry Koopa

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-24, 19:50

Name:Kip
Species:Smeargle
Male
Personality:Mischevious
Appearance:Playful little Kip will do anything for a trick...appearing as a regular Smeargle.
Moves:
Trick Room
Fly
Sketch
Surf

"Heh heh," Kip snickered to himself. "THIS is a good trick!" Kip had been up in the tree near by the troupe of Pokemon."Hm?"

"What is it,Kenny?"Hazel asked.

"I'm not sure," Kenny looked around. "I'm going to check out the woods."

"Can I come?" Jay asked.

"OK,just hurry." So they set off into the woods." Kip was using Trick Room now."Ugh,I'm SOOOO tired!" Complained Kenny.

"Me too," Agreed Jay.Perfect...just perfect!They're on the right track of my trick! Kip thought."Hmm...I hope they're OK," Hazel said worried.

"The worst thing they could do is meet a trainer." Replied the Scizor.Then Hazel got up and went to the edge of the woods."No," She replied. "The woods are to thick for trainers."

Back in the woods:
"Hey," Jay said. "We've been here!" It was true,Kip had made it look like they've been traveling in a circle."OK whoever you are,come out!" Kenny yelled with rage.

"Fine,heh heh..." Kip jumped out of the tree & greeted them. "Why hai thar." He greeted."May I,Kip, be a member of your troupe?" Jay & Kenny stared with wonder at him.He WAS a little strange."OK," Jay said finally. "You can."

"Thanks!" Kip said with glee.So Jay & Kenny led him back to where they went into the woods.

Later with Hazel & co.
"Hi,I'm Kip." He said to Hazel."Hi,I'm Hazel." So now with a new member,the Pokemon slept there in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-24, 20:09

Hazel wondered about Kip. Something about him seemed, well, weird. Even more weird than Jay, who was quite "out there". So now, the group was made up of a modest Vulpix, a prideful Piplup, a shiny Charmander, a quick-tempered Buizel, a shy, gray Scizor, and a really strange Smeargle.

Hazel and Jay found it quite bizarre how they had added so many others to their party after just one day. In fact, she realized, they now had the standard party of six Pokemon. Not that they couldn't recruit anyone else. Jay, who tired easily, suddenly stopped, panting.

"It's getting dark," he said. "I think we should call it a day and camp here."

Hazel noticed that they were now at Lake Verity, which was a beautiful place. In fact, it seemed the perfect place to stay for the night. "Maybe you're right," she said. "After all, it's dangerous to travel after dark."

"Maybe we should get some food first, before it gets really dark," Jay remarked. He was tired, but food provided a powerful motivation.

Hazel nodded. "Okay, we'll go get some as quickly as possible. Anyone else want to help?"
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-26, 23:46

"Gyahahah! Did you see how he got beat?! What a wimp!" The purple-black-sashed Sneasel snickered from behind a bush. The purple-white-sashed Sneasel next to her hit her hard over the head.

"You idiot! Stop yelling or they'll hear us!" She hissed.

But they're already loooong gone..." Road pointed over to the area where the other group had fought the Bagon. There wasn't a Pokemon to be seen.

"...I'm the smart one, remember?"

"Yes, but I'm still smart." Roa snickered.

"Might as well follow them. Maybe we can snatch something form them when they're sleeping." They jumped off after the group

Later on (Current Time in RP)

Road and Kame were lying down behind another bush near the group, munching on some oran berries they had found earlier.

"Hey Kame," Road asked, her mouth full. "You think we should donate some food to them? They look kinda lost."

"If you want to, go ahead. We've got a huge stash of berries from raiding the forest," She said before eating the last of her berry.
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-27, 07:24

A barrage of fire covered Yami, as he desperatly tried to pour more warmth around him. His muscles felt contracted, as moving them in any way might cause him great pain.

Why is this happening? He wondered as he took a break to let the great fire inside of him rekindle its flame. Surely the effects of the battle should've worn off by now.

Yami searched around for possible medicines, and found none. It didn't help things that Yami had already given away his only supply of Sitrus berries. He knew he was helpless at this point, that he would have to rely on the help of someone else this time

He detested that.

A sharp rustling came fron one of the bushes behind him. Mustering enough strength to swivel round while ignoring the pain, all he could see was a red feather on the head of a bright pink being.

He shuddered. Yes, he would ask for help, just not from them. By nature, Sneasel were ruthless and cold. They also shared the same aura that he was feeling at the moment, and they enjoyed it. From the majoy rustling that was now audible to him, they also appeared to be doing.... something else. Probably producing more of their hellspawn.

I wish my mother was here, here to pick me up and fly me away, to vast kingdoms and untold lands
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-27, 23:51

Road sneezed, sniffing and rubbing her nose.

"Quick, 3-digit number!" She said, motioning to Kamelot.

"979," She said.

"Durr...Y...So..." Road thought. "Who do we know whose name starts with Y?"

"That Bagon, maybe?" Kamelot answered. "Maybe he saw us when we were leaving."

"Could be...Hope he said something nice..." She huffed.

Kamelot shook her head. "You and your Japanese rumors..."

OOC: (True rumor from Japan. If you sneeze, it means someone's talking about you. If you ask someone to give you a 3-digit number, add them up, and find that letter in the alphabet, you can find the 1st letter of the name of the person who's talking about you. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-29, 21:27

"I'll go," said Kenny.

So, Kenny, Jay, and Hazel ventured into the woods, while Will, ChaoBr., and Kip stayed back at the campsite. The group was now split. Before they knew it, they came across an opening, filled with berries. Although, to Hazel, something seemed...ominous about it. Kenny smiled.

"That didn't take very long. Hey, there's some sitrus berries over there. We'll be right back!"

Hazel and Jay picked as many berries as they could find, and filled an old backpack they had found with them. Then, out of nowhere, a human stood before them.

Hazel and Jay, who had both been captured and abused by trainers before, were instantly panicked. They frantically looked around for Kenny, but he had disappeared into the dark forest. The teenage girl standing before them had long, straight black hair, and soft brown eyes. She looked kind, but Hazel and Jay still had no trust in any human.

"Wow, two Pokemon at the same time!" she exclaimed. "Maybe if I send two of my Pokemon out, I can catch them!"

The girl took two pokeballs from her belt, and threw them. "Go, Bulbasaur and Haunter!"

A red beam flashed in their eyes, and the Pokemon appeared before them. Haunter floated in front of Hazel, Bulbasaur in stood front of Jay.

Hazel's Battle

"Haunter, use shadow ball!"

All of a sudden, a ball of purple, shadowy energy struck Hazel, and she staggered backward. Hazel used attract, which she always did first when her opponent was a male. Hearts appeared in the Haunter's eyes instantly.

"Haunter, it's a trick! Use shadow ball again!"

Haunter was obviously too smitten to do anything. He just floated there, gazing lovingly at Hazel. Hazel seized her opportunity, and used extrasensory. The psychic type move had a tremendous effect, and sent Haunter sprawling into a bush. Haunter floated out, weak, but still healthy enough to keep battling.

"You can do it Haunter, quick, use sludge bomb!"

Haunter reluctantly obeyed. The noxious bombs of smelly poison flew towards her. Terrified of being poisoned (due to past experiences), Hazel dodged it as fast as she could and got up. Hazel then used flamethrower, and it hit Haunter with its full scorching force. Must be a critical hit.

Jay's Battle

"Okay Bulbasaur! Vine whip!"

Jay felt himself suddenly being squeezed by, well, vines. He wondered why it hurt so much, but then he remembered his weakness to grass types. Oh well. I'm strong enough to beat her anyway. Jay, while still wrapped with the vines, used ice beam. The ice smashed into the Bulbasaur...and she shivered, while grimacing in pain. She let go of Jay, glaring at him, quivering from the unbearable cold.

"Hang in there, Bulbasaur! Use razor leaf!"

The sharp leaves struck Jay, and his eyes filled with tears from the impact. Suddenly, he felt dizzy, and fell the the ground, barely conscious.

Hazel had won, but Jay was on the verge of fainting. "Jay, are you alright? I'll help you!"

"Pokeball, go!"

Before Hazel could do anything, Jay had disappeared into an energy form, and was trapped in the pokeball. It moved three times, and then went still.

"Yes! I've always wanted a Piplup!"

Hazel was in shock. She blinked at the trainer, not knowing what she could possibly do to free her friend. The trainer looked at her, sympathy in her dark eyes.

"You're hurt. Here, I'll help you."

She took a super potion out of her bag, and sprayed Hazel with it. Hazel instantly felt strong, but was still hurt and miserable at what had happened to her friend.

"There are plenty of berries here, Vulpix. I'm sure you'll be fine." The trainer smiled and nodded at Hazel. "Okay Skarmory, take me to Eterna City!"

A Skarmory was released out of its pokeball. The girl got on his back, and all of a sudden, they were gone.

Last edited by on 2007-10-30, 20:48; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larry Koopa

Larry Koopa

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-10-30, 19:56

(Sorry,I can't see the default print without colour)

"ChaoBr.,did you hear that?"Kip asked.

"No," He replied.

"I'll use Fly above the trees seeing what I can."

"But,you need Forsight."In the dim light,to Kip,the large Scizor looked like gleaming water in the moonlight."I'll use my last Sketch on a Noctowl," He said sternly.

So Kip lunged into the dark sky suddenly,a large Noctowl SLAMMED into him.

"Who are you?" The Noctowl asked.

"Um," Kip wondered if the large bird would laugh at his name. "I'm Kip..."

"Well,Kip,you need something since I'm here?"He seemed so graceful to Kip...Kip spaced out for a while. "Um,Kip?"

"Huh?Oh yeah,do you know the move Forsight?"

"Why,of course...why?"

"Well,I need the move."

"Do you know Sketch?"

"Sure do,my last one too."

"Well I'll use it on you then,you can use Sketch.Ok?" Kip thought this would never happen so quickly."Ok," He replied.

"Forsight!!!!"The Noctowl used the attack well. "Ok,my turn," Kip said. "Sketch!!!" It happened so fast that the Noctowl didn't know how he did it."How'd you do that?" Asked the dazed Noctowl. "Well,"Kip replied, "It's a secret....no one knows.By the way,what's your name Mr.Noctowl?" He must be....oh no!He's from that that...one family of tricksters! The Noctowl thought. "Erm well," He wouldn't lie to him but he was wondering what strange trick was being layed. "I'm Leon."

"Well,hai there,Leon!"

Ugh,he's up to something
.Leon thought again I'm afraid to take ONE step...wait I'll use forsight for his traps!

"Um,I'm not laying a trap,Leon.Honest." Leon gasped,embarassed of what he thought."Heh,how'd you know?"

"I know what all the Pokemon think of me," Kip paused. "Just because of the fact I wear my family's trademark,doesn't mean I play a trick on everyone." The two were discussing it for a while.Kip forgot his plan.

Meanwhile

Kenny was stuck in the bind of an Ekans."You're gonna pay!" He said forcefully."Heh heh heeeh..." The Ekans by the name of "Kritch" hissed."You'll be lucky if you don't die & I'll have to eat you..." Oh,I won't survive! Kenny thought. I'll die in the binds of an Ekans or I'll be eaten... Kenny had tears in his eyes I wish mother was here...she could sweep me up & she & I could JUMP right into the water & swim away..."Stop daydreaming,boy!" Kritch snapped. "I'll make a deal with you.Ok?"

"Ok,what's your deal Kritch?"

"If you call me master Kritch I'll let you go.Out of my bind that is.I've been watching you to,I know your friends...everything & if you run I'll kill them!" Kenny thought for a moment.He was thinking about Jay,Hazel,ChaoBr. Will & Kenny.Would he abandon them for life?Or die to let them go..."I'll..." Kenny had a plan. "Water Gun!!" Kritch flew back & hit a tree."I'll destroy youuu!" Kritch screeched. "I have your weakness."

"Don't joke with me," Kenny remarked. "You're a poison type!"

"Yessss,I am!" Kritch's face grew an evil,curled,twisted smile. He evolved then & there..."I'm evolved & I just learned Poison Fang for Glare..." Oh,no! Kenny froze in fear. I'll...I'll...get badly poisoned...A memory flashed into Kenny's mind...a memory of his childhood(not that he is a full adult Buizel)he was strolling through his forest,when a large troupe of poisonous Pokemon attacked him...a Beedrill,Ratatta,Raticate,Ekans,Arbok & a Seviper...the Pokemon feared most.He was vigorously attacked then..."You,sick Pokemon!" Yelped Kenny...he was badly crying..."Whyyy....thank you,hmhmm" He snickered to himself." Kenny reared back to attack."Surf!" A large pool of water flew over Kritch's head & struck him...he was now doused with water.

"Heh heh heh..." Kritch wasn't hurt much! "You seem to worth more than you look!"

"Huh?" Kenny attacked again. "Water Gun!!"

"Hey hey now...I need to attack," Kritch attacked now. "Poison Fang!" He lurched forward & bit Kenny."Uhh..."Kenny asked in a dazed voice.Good!The fang didn't have enough poison to hurt Kenny!"Hmm...no matter,I have other attacks."This battle is to be continued....

Back with Kip
"Oh no!" Kip exlaimed. "I'm on a mission!"

"What kind?" Leon asked.

"I need to find my friends!" So Kip & Leon were off looking for Hazel,Kenny & Jay...

Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-02, 20:55

Flare is siting next to a fire
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-02, 23:43

Road and Kame had followed Hazel and her group and watched painstakingly as the trainer flew away.

"For the love of the Noahs, man..." Road mumbled, scratching her short gold-yellow ear. "That's a real blow to the heart."

"We should make sure the Vulpix and Buizel are okay," Kame noted, hopping down with their bag of berries. Road followed as they split off, Road going to Hazel and Kame going to Kenny.

"Jo Lil' Pix," Road said, kneeling in front of Hazel. "You m'kay? Dat was a pretty rough battle."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-03, 13:28

(LK, I'm okay with you using Leon and Kritch as minor characters, but they can't stay in the long run. Remember, only two Pokes per person. I added a rule in the first post to clarify this.)

Hazel blinked at the oddly colored Sneasel kneeling before her. She was surprised that she was showing compassion, because usually Sneasels were cold-hearted and rude.

"I'm all right," said Hazel. "I can't believe what just happened. Jay was my best friend, and now he's gone..." Hazel broke down and wept.

~

Jay felt peaceful. He was in a strange environment, where he didn't feel like he was awake. It felt like he was in a dream, away from the material world. Then suddenly...

"Come on out, everyone!"

He was released from his Pokeball and now stood in a Pokemon Center, surrounded by 5 Pokemon, two of which he had seen before. The Haunter and Bulbasaur from the battle were present. Also, a Skarmory, a Cyndaquil, and a Pikachu stood among them.

"This is our new friend, Piplup!" said the girl who had captured him. "Piplup, my name is Skye. I'm so glad you're joining us!"

All Jay could think about was Hazel. He wondered if she was okay. He missed her so much, and he almost wished she had been captured too, just so she could be with him.

"I'm going to leave you with the team, Piplup. I hope you guys will become friends. I'm going to run next door real quick to buy some potions."

Skye left, and the Pokemon stared at at Jay.

Last edited by on 2007-11-03, 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-03, 14:27

A Magby Walks up to Hazel "Hello" he said nervosly
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-04, 14:57

"Aw, you poor thing!' Road said, stroking her head. "Calm down. It's not all that bad."

"Yeah right. She just lost her BEST FRIEND, dumbo," Kame said, hitting Road over the head. She hissed at the impact.

"Okay okay! So it IS that bad!" Road stood up. "But we can always, just...I dunno...Make the trainer hate Mr. Jay and release him?"
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-04, 22:19

Will sighs and looks at the forlorn group. He had remained quite most of the time, surronded in his own thoughts, but now that Jay was captured, he was snapped back into reality...

*coughs out loud to get attention and everyone looks at the quiet Charmander in surprise*

"Ok, things have happened and I've done bogus, I'm always in my own thought, but this has been quite a reality check, we NEED to save Jay somehow. I'm not sure how we can steal him back from the trainer, it seems almost impossible to be honest, but we need SOME plan. Where did the trainer go? Eterna city? If we hurry we CAN get there hopefully in time to catch the trainer. Now the hard part. We either need to somehow communicate with the trainer, which I think will be impossible, or do the unthinkable, attack, or practically hidnap Jay back. I'm not sure what we can do, but the FIRST thing we need to do is get there! Now, who's with me!" *lets crappy speech sink in*
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-05, 22:06

Hazel sniffed, wiped her tears and stood up. "I agree. Moping around here will get us nowhere."

"Hello."

A nervous little Magby said this, and blinked up at Hazel.

"Hi," said Hazel, smiling weakly. What's your name?"

"I'm Flare..."

"Hmm...Would you like to come with us? We could use some help."

"Sure.." Magby said uncertainly.

Suddenly, Hazel realized something. "Um, we're missing Kenny and Kip. Where are they?"

~

The first Pokemon to talk to Jay was Bulbasaur. "Hi, I'm the one that battled you before. Remember?"

"How could I not?" Jay said bitterly.

"Look, all captured Pokemon are bitter at first, but you'll like Skye. She's an amazing trainer."

"Yeah," the Pikachu spoke up. "She trains us well, but treats us right at the same time. And we're pretty friendly too, for the most part."

"For the most part...?" said Jay.

"She's talking about Skarmory," said Bulbasaur. "He isn't exactly the social type." Skarmory glared, but said nothing.

"What about that Cyndaquil?" asked Jay. "He hasn't spoken up yet."

"He's just shy," said Pikachu. "He'll talk more once you know him better. But I'm glad we finally have a sixth member. Now we can be a complete team!"

Jay sighed. "You guys don't understand," he said. "I had friends, and a best friend in particular. Hazel and I have always traveled together, and I can't stand being away from her."

Haunter grinned. "Oh, you mean that Vulpix? You must have a crush on her or something, then. I don't blame you, she's a babe."

Jay's anger bubbled up inside him. It was partly because of the comment about Hazel being "a babe", and partly because he accused him of having a crush...

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" he lied. "And I don't wanna be here. I wanna be with my friends!"

"Relax," said Bulbasaur. "Even if Skye let you go now, your friends are too far away."

"Besides, it's not that bad with her. Personally, I like it better than being in the wild. And we could be your friends," added Pikachu.

Jay was not convinced.

"Okay guys, I'm back!" said Skye, as she entered the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-06, 01:31

"I agree with Charboy!" Road yelled, punching the air. "We can't let them get away!"

"And if it's communication you want," Kame added. "I can write in the human's language. Spent some time with a girl who was a writing teacher and ended up learnign to do so."

Road raised an eyebrow. "Was that the time I had to stay with our bro and that scary Powder girl?"

"Yeah, that was it."

"How could you?! You KNOW her and I hate each other!" Road moaned.

"Stay on topic, Road," Kame flicked her. "Anyway, I'm Kamelot, Kame for short, and this is my twin sister, Road."

"Jo," Road said irritably, but still politely at the same time.

"We'll help in any way we can."

"'Cuz we live to please!" Road and Kame saluted.
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-06, 10:37

((Eh, can people still join? If so, I'd like to. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-06, 16:46

Yes, anyone can still join. There are no limits on that. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-06, 21:46

Name: Umm...Alex ((juuuust kidding, Grant))
Species: Eevee
Nature: Rash
Appearance: Grant is smaller than most Eevees. His eyes are emerald green instead of the usual black. His left ear is light brown.
Personality: Grant often does things without thinking them through, though he usually means well. He can be a litttle braggatory, but sometimes he can be deep. ((It's a lame personality description, get over it. :P))
Moves:
Quick Attack
Growl
Charm
Last Resort
Back to top Go down
Frostdragon

Frostdragon

Male
Name : Link
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2007-11-28, 17:55

Name: Link
Species: Ralts
Nature: Hasty
Appearance: He looks just like any other ralts, but instead of the standard green cap it is an unusual blue.(Like a shiny one.)
Personality: Link is always moving around. He is always doing something and can't stand around and not do anything. He is constantly training trying to evolve into a gallade. This is why he always carries around his dawn stone.
Moves:
Thunderbolt,
shadow ball,
psychic,
protect.
Back to top Go down
Frostdragon

Frostdragon

Male
Name : Link
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2008-01-05, 14:16

Are you ever going to get out of your writers block?
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2008-01-16, 16:00

I still can't post until somebody else does first. >> John, you might as well join the other RPG. It's more active than this one right now.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

Umbreon

Male
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty2008-03-18, 17:20

Name:Amy
Species:Umbreon
Nature:Caring
Appearence:An Umbreon with Pink Hearts instead of Yellow Spots and a red bandana that her old trainer gave her
Personailty:Clam. A mother figure to Willy. Patient. Makes friends easily. Overprotective of Willy
Moves:
Shadowball
Hyper-Beam
Quick Attack
Bite

Name:Willy
Species:Wooper
Nature:Naive
Apperence:Normal Wooper
Personailty: Afriad of Trainer and other Pokemon but will warm up if his mother says it is ok. Complains alot. Wants to go on an adventure but his mother says no. Child-like
Moves
Mud-Shot
Watergun
Slam
??? (this will be revealed later)

Momma I am tired,where are we going,how much longer complained Willy. Not much further dear and we are going to the...said Amy. Where momma?said Willy The Pokemon Center said Amy. Po...Pokemon Center why? said Willy. A bad storm is coming and I don't want you to get sick said Amy. I want a piggy back!!said Willy. Aren't you a bit old for that? said Amy. Of course not said Willy. Fine hop on said Amy but before she finished Willy jumped on her back. Willy then fell asleep on her back. Finaly that boy is asleep said Amy to herself.
A few moments later
Finally the Pokemon Center I hope Nurse Joy won't mind if wild pokemon came in her Pokemon Center. As she entered she saw a group of Pokemon dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon RPG xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG xD   Pokemon RPG xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG xD
Page 1 of 1