Pokémon Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon TRAINER RPG

Go down 
+3
Llarys
Global Warming
Clover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Female
Name : Kaylin
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-06, 22:39

Yeah, there's another RPG that hasn't been active for a while, but that's because I'm waiting for someone to contribute to the story before I post again. >> But for now, I'll make another one, because I can. =P Here are the rules:

1. I'm about to post the list of starter Pokemon. Each person must pick one, and no two people can have the same one. When they're all taken, that means no one else can join the RPG. (Although I don't see that happening.)

Charmander - Dark Lord Fiyarix
Squirtle
Bulbasaur - Mine ;D
Cyndaquil - Tyki
Totodile
Chikorita
Torchic
Mudkip - Blackemerald
Treecko
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig

2. NO. GODMODING.

3. Don't try to win every battle. Let the other person lose once in a while! (I mean when we battle each other)

4. There are no levels here. It's gonna be more like the anime than the games...

5. You can catch at most one Pokemon every three posts you make.

6. All of the trainers are in Sinnoh currently. The reason for this is so we don't have any location confusion. In this story, in contrast to the anime and games, you can pick the starters from any region from the lab. Although we are in Sinnoh, you can choose where your trainer grew up.

7. Start with a description of your trainer in this format:

8. Type in first person. =D

Name: Kaylin
Physical Description: She has longish brown hair, with angled bangs that are always covering one eye. She has hazel eyes that change their shade to brown, green, or gray depending on the lighting. She is short.
Personality: Kaylin is always shy when she first meets someone, but very outgoing once she feels comfortable. She can be a bit sarcastic sometimes. She is very intelligent, but doesn't like to show off.

The light from outside woke me up. I looked at the clock. It was 8:00 AM. Today was the day I would finally start my Pokemon journey. Must trainers started at 10 years old, but my overprotective dad made me wait until I was 16, due to his own bad experiences. We had just moved to the Sinnoh region a year ago. While I missed my old home, the Sinnoh region had plenty to offer. Especially since it had 12 starter choices instead of just 3. I had to get to the lab by 8:30, so I had to rush.

I threw some eyeliner on and brushed my hair quickly. I changed into the trainer outfit my mom had bought for me, and put on my hat. Then, I shouldered the bag I had packed the night before, and left my room.

"Good morning," said my mom. "I expected you to be out earlier. It's already 8:15."

"Mom, the lab's next door. Besides, nobody's ever on time."

I then heard my father's deep voice. "Do you have everything?"

"Yes dad, I've checked a thousand times already," I said. "After I do a bit of training with my new Pokemon, I'll come back and show it to you."

"Do you have any idea which one you're going to pick?" questioned Mom.

I shrugged. "I don't really have a preference. I'll probably just pick the one with the best personality. I heard Professor Rowan lets us spend time with the Pokemon to see which one we get along with the most." I looked at the clock. 8:20. "Okay guys, I'm gonna go ahead. I'll be back later."

"Bye, take care!" said Dad.

"We'll miss you," said Mom.

"Bye!" I yelled as I walked out.

The lab was close. How convenient for a brand new trainer. It was a short walk, then I entered. As I had predicted, the line wasn't long. Other trainers had the disadvantage of living far away. The three trainers in front of me must have already known which to pick, because I saw a boy walking out with a Charmander, and two girls with their Chikorita and Torchic in their hands.

"Next!" a gruff, stern voice called.

I walked up, a little intimidated as I looked into the eyes of the Professor. "May I see your postcard?" he asked. I showed it to him, and he nodded.

"Alright, Kaylin. Do you already know which one you want?" I shook my head no.

"That's fine. The Pokemon are out in the field, go make friends with them and then decide."

I walked out into the crisp air, and noticed the 12 Pokemon scattered in the fenced area. I noticed right away the three Johto starters, but I already decided not to pick them. I had seen too many of my friends pick those three in Johto, anyway. I also noticed three others that I automatically knew I wouldn't pick. The Turtwig, Charmander, and Treecko all stood in a corner, glaring at the others with contempt. The last thing I wanted was a hostile Pokemon. I went up to the others, and sat down, watching them.

Some of them seemed a bit intimidated, but the Bulbasaur looked up cooly and grinned. "Bulba!" I noticed he had a red bandanna tied around his neck, unlike the others. I stared at him, wondering why he was wearing it. He walked up, with a friendly smile. The others stayed back. "Bulbasaur!" He pointed to the picture of a fellow Bulbasaur on my postcard. "Bulba!"

Wow. I guess that meant he wanted me to pick him. I didn't know it would be that easy. To clarify, I said. "You want to go with me?" He nodded. I guess I was flattered, because most Pokemon can usually tell when someone had the potential to be a great trainer. "Okay, let's go!" I waved at the others, and Bulbasaur followed me out.

"Hm, Bulbasaur. Good choice. He's quite a interesting little fellow," said Rowan.

"Sir, why does he have a bandanna?"

He shrugged. "He found it around my lab one day and took a liking to it."

"Oh..." I looked at Bulbasaur, who nodded.

Well, here's your Pokeballs, Kaylin. And your Pokedex. He handed me six Pokeballs and a lime green Pokedex, which happened to be my favorite color.

"Well, looks like you're all set. Good luck."

"Thanks Professor!" I said. I held up Bulbasaur's Pokeball, but he looked at it with distaste. "Okay, I guess you're one of those Pokemon that likes to travel on foot. Hey, I haven't given you a name yet. What about....Ika?" I don't know where the name came from. It just suddenly popped into my head.

Bulbasaur nodded, and we walked out of the lab.

Last edited by on 2008-02-18, 16:22; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male
Name : Tribute
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-07, 13:29

But poor little Yami the Bagon is stuck in a forest, hurt ;-;

Name: Dante
Physical Description: His hair is a jet black colour, with the ends giving the apperance of it being cut of unevenly. Nethertheless, he takes pride in this look. He has brown eyes, and has a habit of always wearing gloves. Is tall.

Personality: Dante prefers to stay back and allow things to happen naturally, As a result, he can be cold to those he meets. However, he will warm up naturally if he feels a friendship growing. Despite this, he will go to great lengths to help someone out in need, in some cases even if he despises them.

7:50. That's the time when this all began.

I dragged myself out of bed, knowing that this was the day when I would finally be able to start my journey. I would've started off even earlier, but I felt that I couldn't lave just yet. I still wanted to enjoy my childhood.

Opening my wadrobe, I decided to put on some jeans and a white hoodie, instead of the standard trainer outfit. I always wanted to keep my taste, not be forced to wear what everyone else does.

Running downstairs, I thought about my mom, who was still sleeping upstairs. As much as I wanted to say goodbye, it would only make her feel sad that I was leaving. After deciding to call her up in the next town, I scribbled a note onto the fridge and ran out, towards the lab.

~*~

I arrived in front of the lab in hardly any time at all. I guess that's the advantage from living a road away. Steeling myself with anticipation and cluting my postcard tightly, I knocked on the door and watched as the Professor came up to me.

I walked up, as I looked into the eyes of the Professor. "May I see your postcard?" he asked. I showed it to him, and he nodded.

"Okay Dante, have you decided which pokemon you wanted?"

I've known which pokemon I wanted every since I was a little child. Mudkip. Now, at this point it seemed an even better choice as it would be very helpful in my goal.

"Yes sir. Could I have the Mudkip?"

~*~

5 minutes later, I emerged from the lab with a shiny new net ball, which contained my Mudkip.

hmmm, what to name you....

It was at this point that I saw a bunch of trainers approaching the lab. One in particular got my interest, a short girl with Hazel eyes. I didn't notice her for long though, I was still to mesmerized by my new starter.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male
Name : William
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-07, 18:47

Name: Will
Physical Description: Will is an geeky looking guy with longish blond hair. He isn't strong, but is able to do a lot with time. He has blue-green eyes with a micro sized yellowish rim at the very center next to the pupil. He has a darkish tan to him due to living on a mountain island. He wears mainly short clothes, even in cold weather. Is a little above average height.
Personality: Will is a radically quiet person. He is usually untrusting to people and usually prefers to be alone. He's fine with friends, but he isn't great with getting them.

5:00 A.M. (day before)

"HURRY UP WILL!!!!" shouted my mom while throwing a large pack at me. "If you want to get your pokemon, you need to get over to the airport now!"

From living on a small island for all my life, nothing much happened. Explored the mountain, swam in the sea, explored the forest. And....that was about it. There were few other people at all on this island. So, obviously, there isn't a pokemon lab here or anywhere near here.

After I grabbed my bag and was rushed over to the small airport rarely used except for vacationing tourists, I got on the plane destined for Shinnoh. Despite it just becoming 5:30, I was still dead tired and fell asleep almost instantly.

When I finally woke up, we were about to land in airport at SunnyShore city, it must have been around 10 in the morning. As I got off the airplane I stretched and went to look around, the ship sailing from Sunnyshore to Sandgem wasn't leaving until 12.

I went into an interesting little store that sold stickers and bought 6 of them with little blue flames on them.

As I went walking towards the boat to go ahead and get on, a tall man with spiky blond hair stopped me.

"Excuse me, are you a trainer?" Inquired the stranger

"Sorry, not yet. But I will be today! Why?" I responded

"Urg....I haven't had a good gym challenge in forever and thought you looked like a possible candidate for a challenge. I'm Volkner! The Sunnyshore gymleader."

"Wow! That's cool! Well, I'll be sure to challenge you one day Mr. Volkner. Bye." I waved and hurried onto the boat.

In about 2 more like about 2 weeks I finally arrived in the small port south of Sandgem and started the short walk up to the town. After arriving in town, I went to the Pokecenter to get a room for the night. Seeing as I had nothing else to do, I walked around town for a bit, then went to bed early. Like 6 P.M. early

urg...finally It was finally the day I'd get my pokemon. I crept out of bed at 6:00 and got ready to go. After eating the continetal breakfast, I went over to the lab, it was now 7. And the doors were still closed.

"great." I grumbled. I started banging on the door for about 10 minutes until a gruff man answered it.

"Jeez, what do you want? Are you here this early to get your pokemon?" He questioned.

"Yes I am, here's my pass if you need to look." I held up my card.

"Fine, fine, this way..." he grumbled. "What pokemon do you think you want?"

"Umm....I was thinking of charmander, I always saw this charizard flying around my island, and it was so cool!"

"Ok, Chamander is still asleep actually, over here." as he led me over to a small pen. "Get up charmander, your train desided to come early."

I watched charmader get up grogily and look me over as if sizing me up. I gulped a bit hoping charmander would like me. Finally, charmander piped up and seemed willing to go with me.

"Ok, here are your pokeballs and there's charmander. Also here's a pokedex to record your journey."

"Thanks sir." I said with a wave and headed out. "So, where to first charmander?" I asked as I pointed over to the road leaving out of town. "How about over there?"

Charmander said charm charm! enthusiastically and we left.

Just as I start walking I saw a girl coming out of her house and head over to the lab. "Meh, lucky to live right next door" I said with a chuckle and started down the path.........
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-07, 21:06

Name: Seth
Physical Description: He has longish black hair, for a boy that is, with red eyes andusaly wears black and red
Personality: Seth doent like to talk much. He usaly speaks with his emotions like he makes a -.- face if he's bored. With his friends he makes non words like hmm or hmph. He isnt shy or outgoing, he prefers not to be part of many things.

7:00 am

zzzzzzzzzzzzz *alarm clock sound* "Time for breakfast" "mom..." I got out of bed, took a pice of toast and set off into the road. Just moving into Twinleaf can be a pain. It's small and... well leafy. So well there I was walking to sandgem to get a pokemon to keep me company when all of a suden a starly came up to me. I wasnt in shock actuly, it just flew off.

Then before I knew it I was in Sandgem. it was about 8:30 now and I felt like going to a shop. Already knowing the basics, I bought some poitions and antidotes and picked some berries. It was about 9:45 when I finaly went to the lab.

First thing I hear "So Im guessing you want a pokemon" I nod my head "which one do you want?" So there I was gazing at all the pokemon left. I thought Treeko and Torchic were cool but the last cage I was at was the Cyndaquil. When I came over it touched my hand. The profesor said that Cyndaquil was shy and would never do that. I saw a mirror of myself so I chose the Cynadaquil. It semmed to like resting on my head so I let him do that.

"What sould I name you" I said out loud. It fell Asleap and I knew what to name him. Flare

Just as I went out a short girl with brown eyes caught my view...
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-09, 22:42

Quote :
Just as I start walking I saw a girl coming out of her house and head over to the lab. "Meh, lucky to live right next door" I said with a chuckle and started down the path.........

It was now 8:40, and Charmander and I were munching a couple of berries I had packed from home. The lush island was great for growing berries, so I had quite a supply ready by the time I left. The small forest north of Sandgem was quite interesting, there were many shinx and Krickitot around, due to the earliness of the day.

We battled a few krickitots to train, and charmander's ember easily dispatched of them all. I desided, though, I didn't wish to catch any of them and gave each a berry after the battle and left. Charmander and I were becoming fast friends and always danced after a little victory like.......dorks......

We had been walking some time, and charmander was looking quite tired, so we desided to stop for a break. "I wish I brought my watch, how could I forget it" I said to charmander. "But the sun does look to be around noon so it must be lunch! Want some food?"

"Charm!!" squeeled out charmander and he grabbed my leg.

"Calm down," I said as I laughed and started rustling through my pockets. Then I hit the stickers I had bought in Sunnyshore city, right before leaving for Sandgem. "Hey, charmander, you want one of these on your pokeball?" I asked as I showed him the sticker with the small blue flame. Charmander sniffed it then tried to bite it. "H-hey!!! Wait" I snatched the sticker away. "Be careful! Those aren't to eat." I ridiculed as a gave charmander some pokefood. As charmander wolfed down the food, I applied the little sticker to the pokeball and it almost seemed to glow...

After our small lunch and break, we started on the road again, just as we were going to reach the edge, a young boy wearing a orange and white striped shirt and a green scarf worn like a tie jumped out from behind a bush.

"JEEEEEZ! Do you new trainers have any idea how long I've waited for the first one to show up!? You guys are slooooooooow." said the new person who seemed to have too much time.

"Well, I'm sorry, but what's your problem? I'm only the first because I came an hour earlier than everyone else to get my pokemon, I have no family in Shinnoh to worry about me or say goodbye too, and I didn't waste too much time checking out everyone else's pokemon before I left. Now who are you and what do you want?" I shouted back, the guy didn't seem that nice

"Oh right, sorry." he said while scartching the back of his head. "I'm Damion. I sorta work for the profesor and I got my pokemon earlier than even you. I desided to train here and wait for the first of the new trainers to battle them! I just wish you guys weren't so slow. So let's battle!" he said quickly.

"Ok, ok. Let's battle!" I replied and grabbed charmander's pokeball. "Go Charmander!"

"Go Piplup!"

As Charmander came out, a swirl of blue flames flew around charmander and disappeared.

"Woah, what was that?" Damion exclaimed

"I dunno, I have a blue flame sticker on his pokeball."

"Yeah, whatever, let's battle! Piplup, use water sport!" Piplup jumped into the air and spewed water all over itself.

"Charmander, use scratch!" Charmander jumped into at Piplup slashing out his claws, but Piplup easily dodged and jumped back away from charmander

"Piplup, use bubble!" "Charmander, use ember!" we both yelled at the same time. Both piplup and charmander shot out their respective attacks and they collided, causing a small bout of steam clouding the view...charmander and I stood staring into the mist, when suddenly I saw a bubbly could head at charmander
"Charmander! Dodge the bubbles!" I yelled desperately, but it was too late, the bubbles hit charmander dead on and knocked him out.

The steam cleared and Damion stood victorious.
"Heh, good battle," he said. "But it looks like you may need more training. Anyway, it seems that you aren't from Shinnoh, so here's a map, courtesy of this battle." he stated like some tour guide as he walked over and handed me a map.

"Umm...thanks...." I said.

"No problem, I expect a challenge from you in the future," Damion stated, and started to walk off. "I'll see you, and maybe some of those other people later."

I stood there, slightly dumbfounded and then stooped over charmander, who's pride was more hurt than he was physically. "Come on charmander, don't worry. It's only one loss, they had more time to train and had an advantage over you. So shake it off and let's keep going!" I proclaimed and picked up charmander.

"Char..." Charmander said and fell asleep.

It was a short walk to the next town, Jubilife, it was called according to the map. As I entered Jubilife, I went to the Pokecenter to let them heal Charmander. As I left him with Nurse Joy, I desided to walk around town a bit.

The first thing I saw was the large building.......with the large crowd around three guys dressed as clowns showing off something. I pushed into the crowd and looked at what they were showing.

"...this revalutionary new item, called the Poketch, is an all in one device made for the person on the go! It's great for trainers who want to not only know the time, but have a handy calculator, a memo pad torecord what you want to do, AAAAAND a constant update on your pokemon's status! And guess what!? We'll be giving 12 away to the first 12 pokemon trainers to arrive in the city!" the clown dressed man announced ecastically.

"Hey! I'm a new trainer I" shouted. "Do I count?"

"Why yes young sir, but first you must earn it in a pokemon quiz!!!"

"Wha- a quiz......." I said dumbfounded. "In front of all these people........."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-10, 19:24

As Ika and I walked out of the lab, I noticed two other new trainers. One had jet black hair and a net ball, and the other one had red eyes, and a Cyndaquil sleeping on his head. They caught my interest, but I knew I had to focus on my training.

"So, Ika, ready to train?"

"Bulba!" Ika grinned and nodded.

I headed out of the town, into the tall grass. There were plenty of Starly and Bidoof, all of which were quite easy to defeat. We stayed out there for a couple of hours, until both me and Ika began to grow weary. I knew I should get home so we could both rest. Also, I had promised my parents I would show them my new Pokemon.

"Hey, Ika, I think that's enough for now. Wanna go home and rest?"

Ika nodded, and we went home, which wasn't far. I entered my house, and automatically my Dad approached me...

"Welcome back! So, I see you picked Bulbasaur...What's with the bandanna?"

I shrugged. "He just likes wearing it, for some reason...He found it in the lab."

Ika smiled sheepishly and waved at Dad.

"He seems to be quite friendly. He reminds me of my Feraligatr when I first got him.."

My parents had both been amazing trainers back in Johto. In fact, they met at the Pokemon League, and battled each other in the semifinals. My mom ended up winning, but then lost in the final round. Both of their Pokemon often helped with chores. I had grown up with them, and they were like siblings.

"I want to battle you and Mom someday, when me and Ika become stronger. By the way, where is Mom?"

Dad chuckled. "She'll be here in a minute. In fact, she's getting our gift for your journey."

A gift?

Just then, my mom walked out, carrying a strange capsule. My eyes widened as I realized what was inside...

Last edited by on 2008-02-18, 16:34; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-10, 22:32

Quote :
"Wha- a quiz......." I said dumbfounded. "In front of all these people........."

"Why yes! Now let's begin!!!!" said one of the clowns as another shushed me over to the stage.

I had bad stage fright.

"Soooooooooo Let's BEGIN!" shouted the first clown
"Ok, your first question is. 'What are all the types the starter pokemon new trainers get?'"

"T-that's easy. Fire, w-water, and....gra-ss" I gulped nervously

"Correct!!" spouted the second clown. "Next question, 'What does a Pokedex do?'"

"It records d-data on a-all the pokemon I s-see?" I guessed

"Yeeeees!" yelled the third one. "Laaaaast question! 'What are you going to get for answering this question?'"

"Wh-wha? A POKETCH!!!!!" I shouted, starting to lose my nervousness.

"You win!!!!" All three said in unison. "Here's your Poketch!" and the first one or was it the second one handed me a small blue watch with a touch pad on the side. "Enjoy your prize!!!!"

"T-thanks" I said, and I walked back over to the pokecenter. Well, at least I got my watch now I thought.

As I got back to the pokecenter, Nurse Joy came up to me with charmander bopping along behind, "Your charmander is all well now." she said smiling. "COme again some other time!"

"Thanks!" I said and grabbed charmander. "Wanna go train a bit before we go to sleep?"

"Char!!" said charmander and swished his tail around excitedly.

"Ok" I laughed. "Let's go"

We headed north of the city to where wild pokemon were supposed to be found and we started searching around. After 10 minutes of NOTHING we started to get discouraged. "Jeez, where is everything" I grumbled, when I stumbled over a sleeping budew. "W-woah!" I shouted and landed face first in the ground. I looked back and saw a very.....VERY....ticked off budew.

"BUDDDDD!" It shouted angrily and charged at me.
Charmander jumped over me and tackled the Budew. "Thanks charmander! Use ember!"
Charmander unleashed the small embers and then Budew opened up its bud and unleashed a small score of water, soaking itself.
"Must be another water sport..." I mumbled. "Charmander, try scartch!" Charmander charged at the budew and slashed it with its claws.
Budew slid back, injured, and released a greenish powder all over charmander. Charmander started wobbling and fell over....asleep.
"Charmander! Wake up!" no responce... "Fine! I'll try this!" I reached into my bag and snatched out a pokeball. "Go pokeball!"
I chucked the pokeball at the weakened budew and the ball snapped over it. The balled rocked....and rocked....and rocked...and finally stopped. "YES!" I shouted. "I got that budew!"

I went over a grabbed the pokeball and shook charmander awake. "Hey, charmander, we got the budew! Well, let's go back to the Pokecenter."

"Cha*yawn*" said charmander drowsily and went back to sleep.
I laughed and picked up charmander and headed back to the pokemon center. We were so tired we fell right to sleep in our little room.

The next morning, I looked over the map Damion had given me.
"Looks like the best bet is to head east of here and head to Oreburg for our first gym..." I took out charmander and budew and introduced them. After a light breakfast, I checked out my new Poketch. It has pretty cool. Besides the time, it also had info on BOTH my charmander and my budew. After I flipped it back to the time, we started down the road over to the east.

"Well, guys, let's go!!" I exclaimed as we started out of town towards Oreburg.......
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-10, 22:45

I stared at the egg inside of the capsule. It was green with some dark markings on it. Could it be...

Mom smiled. "My Tyranitar and your father's Tyranitar just had their first child, and I want you to raise it," she said.

"It would make a very useful addition to your team," said Dad.

I really didn't know what to say. "Wow...thank you."

"You're welcome," they said simultaneously.

"Well, you might as well do some training," Mom smiled sadly. "We'll really miss you. Be sure to call us."

"Don't worry, I will!" I hugged both of them and walked out the door.

I headed down the path to Jubilife City, while doing some training as well...
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-12, 20:04

Meh late >>;

Soon after I wandered my self out to Jubilife "Great..." I said being in ANOTHER forin city

My wandering Soon led me to a man With A lot of watch like things With him, I asked him what I said, He Said It was A potech. He said to find 3 clowns.

Luckly enough they were all together and they asked me a question

It was What are the 3 wild Johto legandary, Being from joho before they finished the question a said Entai, Raiku and Suicune. And If you want Ho-oh Lugia and Celibi

They lookd astonished And i was given a gray watchy thing.

I put it on my wrist next to my watch-phone-Johto map thing andI decided to train flare.

I used tackle to beat a few starlys bidoofs and leaqred smoke screen quickly.

I saw a shinks but It fled
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-16, 19:43

It was about noon, and I had already bonded well with my Mudkip. He seemed eager to battle, and looked preety good at it as well. In this short time, he had already mastered water gun. He was the perfect companian. Apart from always trying to wear my gloves on his fin, but that can be changed...

He looked hungry, so I tried some of the water type pokefood I brought with me. My goal was not to become the greatest battler, but a great breeder. SO of course this should come naturally. He seemed to enjoy the food, and the Protein I put in it to help strengthen his attacking power should help.

At this point I noticed a strange change in the change of the air, and I noticed a magnemite coming towards us...to the food?

Just for interest, I threw a pokeball at it and caught it quite easily. I remarked on my luck, as I was planning to catch a Magnemite sooner or later. As soon as Mudkip had finished, we headed on to jublife city.

It was times like this that I was thankful that I already had my own poketch, so I could scream rape is the clowns came near me. I was tired out from the training, so I decided to head to the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-16, 19:58

GRRR FREAKIN DAWNS SISTER I WANA ABSOL!!!!!!! Also, Kayin, do our characters know each other yet? (ZOMG JOHTO PEOPLE HAVE PHONES!) Last thing is what pokemon can we catch in the begining

Being Noon

it was VERY hot and Flare really liked that and learned to ignite which I was proud of.

After awhile I found myself in a windmill (can it be Friday?) And saw a balloon pokemon. I used an ember and threw a pokéball. it shaked 3 times and I caught it.

It appered to be called drifloon and it was a ghost/flying pokemon

With one more pokemon I set off
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-16, 20:05

(Our characters haven't met yet Tyki... By the way, receiving the egg does NOT count as catching a Pokemon, but HATCHING the egg counts.)

Ika was obviously growing stronger and stronger. He had learned and mastered Razor Leaf already. Then, we were attacked by a Pokemon we hadn't seen yet...

"A Growlithe? They're pretty rare around these parts," I said. "Ika, I want to catch this one, so try not to let it faint, okay?"

Ika nodded with a determined expression, and glared at the Growlithe.

After a few tackle attacks, the Growlithe looked like she was on the verge of fainting. Then I seized my opportunity and threw one of my five Pokeballs at her. It moved three times, then stopped.

"Yes! I caught a Pokemon for the first time! Ika, thanks for your help!"

Ika grinned and pointed to the Pokeball. "Bulba?"

"Oh, I guess you want to meet our new team member, huh? Well, come on out Growlithe!"

I released Growlithe from her Pokeball, and she looked at Ika nervously. She seemed a bit shy.

"Bulbasaur!" Ika waved at her and smiled. She nodded and smiled back.

Okay, now I need to think of a name for you, Growlithe...How about Gardie? It's the Japanese name for your species, and I usually like the Japanese names more..."

Growlithe shrugged, then nodded. She looked weak after the battle, so I decided I'd better let her rest. "Okay Gardie, return!" She then disappeared into the Pokeball.

Shortly afterwards, we arrived in Jubilife City. Clowns were everywhere. I shuddered and was relieved that my mother had already given me a Poketch as soon as we moved here. Avoiding the clowns as much as possible, I headed towards the Pokemon Center. While my Pokemon were being healed, a familiar looking new trainer caught my eye...

Last edited by on 2008-02-18, 16:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-16, 21:21

Just so you know all larvitars are Female -.-;

After Catching Driftloon I decided to go back to Jubilife.

I quickly healed Driftloon and Flare

Because of big winds I didnt dare to let Driftloon out.

Flare wanted to go back to sleap so he came back on my head

ARight as I left I saw that same girl
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-17, 12:17

(Tyki, that's not true. My perfect HP MALE larvitar can testify to that :P Also, I'm just gonna assume that everyone can understand poke-talk perfectly)

"Here you go Dante. Your pokemon seem to be fine."

"Thanks, Nurse Joy."

I took back the pokeballs from her, and tossed them into the air to allow my Mudkip and Magnemite some time to breathe. As this was his first time in my possesion, it was understanable when magnemite hid behind me after seeing Mudkip.

"Hey there, there's no need to be scared. I'm assuming that because you didn't struggle you didn't mind coming along with us?"

"....Will Magnemite get to try the human's food?"

"Of course."

Then, mudkip struck. With a swift movement he removed both of my gloves, placing them on its fin.

"Return, Mudkip," I said, wanting to get possesion of my gloves. "No touchie."

Just then, the center doors opened, reveallling the girl I had seen earlier. Well, if she's a new trainer like me, might as well go and say hi. So I walked up to her, magnemite spinning around on my shoulder, as if to scout for threats.

"Hi," I said, catching her attention.

Last edited by on 2008-01-02, 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-18, 16:31

(Lolz, It seems that I'm a day ahead...xD You guys just arrived at Jubilife when I arrived at Oreburg xD You better expect rain in your future =O )

Quote :
"Well, guys, let's go!!" I exclaimed as we started out of town towards Oreburg.......

The trip so far hadn't been so great... As soon as we got into the route heading for the small cave linking Oreburg and Jubilife, it started POURING rain. I protected charmander in his pokeball and kept Budew out incase any wild pokemon were to attack. As we ran through, we saw many pokemon, all of which were hiding in bushes or under trees, away from the rain.

Finally after an hour of running through that crap, we lept into the dark, cave that led to Oreburg. It was dark (and luckily) dry, so I let charmander back out to let me see the room.

While we were walking along, many geodudes popped up and I battled them with my budew to train him. Soon, while using absorb on a geodude, it turned a dark green hue and was MUCH larger.

"WOAH! What was that? Did you just learn mega drain Budew?"

"Bud!" budew chirped happily. "Charm!" charmander patted budew on the back

Soon, we were out of the cave, it seemed as which the rain wasn't over here, on the Oreburg side. We strolled into town where I left budew and charmander at Nurse Joy.

"They'll feel better soon." She told me as I walked out to check out the town.

As I walked around, I saw the Museum and went to check it out. As soon as I entered, I saw a man with a red mining cap talking to one of the people in the back.

"So, you mean that fossil I found yesterday was actually a Cranidos? Cool. That can help me with my gym challengers..."

gym challengers, gym challengers the last words echoed in my head. This must be the gym leader.

"Hello, sir, I overheard that you must be the Oreburg gym leader here?" I asked as I walked up to him

"Oh, uh, yes I am. I'm Roark. And you are....?"

"Oh right, I'm Will. Could we perhaps have a gym battle in a few hours?" I asked, excited about getting my first badge.

"Sure! I want to test out my new pokemon too! Come over to the gym in about 2 hours, I'll be ready then." He replied

"Sweet, see you then!" I said as I ran off to the pokemon center.

After telling Budew and Charmander that we were about to battle our first gym after they were finished healing, we headed over to the Oreburg gym.

"Well guys, our first gym...You ready?" I said

"Charm! Bud!" They both replied, eager for their first challenge.

"Well, let's go!" I said as I threw open the large double door leading us to our first gym.....
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2007-12-18, 21:36

:P fine and is it hacked Yami? Also, I wana be with the group last if thats Ok.

Getting bored of jubilife I decided not to back to sandgem or the windmill. I went the other way and found A cave.

I thought this was a good time to use driftloon because it wasnt windy in a cave

using some astonishs on a TON of zubats. I saw something. while a astonish missed a gust wacked the zubat.

Still in the cave...
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-01-02, 17:37

Quote :
"Well, let's go!" I said as I threw open the large double door leading us to our first gym.....

"Hello?" I asked as I stepped into the room.

"Hi Will, you're here on time. Ready for our Gym Battle?" Roark asked.

"Yeah! So what are the rules and such?" I asked

"Our battle will be a 2 vs 2 single pokemon battle, no switching allowed" Roark explained.

"Gotcha, so when do we start?" I asked

"Over here, right now!" He exclaimed, pointing at a battlefield covered in rocks and boulders.

In a few minutes we were both on our side of field and a ref was standing on the center of the sidelines. "Let our battle of Roark vs Challenger Will begin!" shouted the ref

"Go Budew! Go Geodude" we both shouted as we released our first pokemon

"Begin!" shouted the ref waving his flags up.

"Budew, use Mega Drain!" I shouted. Budew sent out the green orbs that sapped Geodudes strength.

"Geodude, use rock throw!" Roark yelled. Geodude threw rocks and stones at budew causing him to lose his concentration and releasing the mega drain. "Now Geodude, use tackle!"
"
Budew, dodge and use sleep powder!" I quickly decided. Budew ducked to the left just avoiding geodude and put him to sleep. "Now, quickly, use mega drain!" In seconds, the sleeping geodude faint.

"Geodude is out!" Shouted the ref.

"Nice move there, now here comes this!" Roark said as he threw out a pokeball. "Go Cranidos!"

"Ok, budew, use megadrain again!" I said

"Cranidos, dodge to the left and use headbutt!" Roark commanded. Budew and I didn't even have time to think before Cranidos barreled in and knocked Budew out with headbutt.

"Budew is out, one pokemon per trainer left." Stated the ref.

I recalled budew then, "Ok, go charmander!" I shouted and sent out charmander. "You're our final hope, let's win this! Try your ember!" Charmander let out the small flames that barely even injured the cranidos.

"Ready? Now for my secret move! Cranidos, head smash!!!" Roark yelled. Cranidos moved yet again with lightning speed and rammed into charmander with its strongest attack. Charmander was barely able to not faint. But cranidos was hit with major recoil damage.

"Charmander, try a scratch attack!" I yelled pleadingly. Suddenly, charmander's claw glowed a bright silver color. "No way! Metal claw! Use that!" I said with regaining confidence.

Charmander swiftly hit cranidos with the metal claw, the damage of that, plus the recoil from before were enough to knock it down.

"Cranidos has fainted. The challenger wins!" The ref shouted, lowering both of his flags.

"Yay! We won!" I grabbed charmander and spun.

"Nice match Will" Roark commented, "So I hereby give you this coal badge and a TM for stealth rock. May they help you in your journey. I see real potential in your charmander and budew, good luck training them!"

"Thanks sir, well guys let's go back to the pokemon center" I said.

After reaching the pokemon center, I had nurse joy look after charmander and budew and I ate a bit of food. The next day we packed up and prepared to go to our next town.

"Well guys, it seems the only way we can go is back to Jubilife, through Floaroma, and to Eterna city. Ready to go?" I asked. "Charm, bud!" they replied.

"Well then, let's go!" I told them as we walked back to the cave leading back to Jubilife city...
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-01-02, 18:02

SHORT POST ZOMG

The familiar looking trainer spoke. "Hi," he said.

I was surprised. I didn't expect him to speak up. "Hi," I replied, my gaze held by the Magnemite on his shoulder. I also noticed the net ball. Like me, he seemed to have only two Pokemon.

"So, you're a new trainer too?" I asked. "We have the same amount of Pokemon, and I think I saw you at the lab..."

"Yeah, you probably did," he said.

I tried to think of something to say. I've always had a hard time conversing with strangers. "I'm Kaylin. I'm about to go to Oreburgh so I can get my first badge. Is that where you're going?"

"I'm Dante. And that's where I'm going too," he said.

I thought it might be appropriate to invite him to travel with me, but then again, maybe he didn't want to be bothered. Hoping I wasn't being annoying, I said, "Since we're heading the same way, we might as well travel together..."
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-01-02, 18:56

I hadn't expected company so soon. It was always nice to have a human companion with you. People would think that you've gone mad.

"Sure. I could always some company." I said. Her face seemed to get lighter, as if some sort of strain had been lifted.

"Great. So, shall we leave now?"

"Okay. There's not much to do here anyway." With this, I released Mudkip out for some fresh air, and also to meet our new guest. As he came out, he looked at me with a playful expression, before looking over at Kaylin.

You're not.....giving me away, are you?

"No, of course not. I just want you to meet our new travelling par..."

But Mudkip had already stuck, taking my gloves for the second time in a 5 minute period. As soon as they were taken, Magnemite sent a thunder wave attack, paralyzing Mudkip.

"Sorry," I said to Kaylin.

"He does this somethimes."
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-01-05, 01:41

K SCM yuou should probably get to the next day soon

Finaly out of the cave i had to take a rest at the Pkmon Center

I decided to let driffloon out to let him get used to the air

Flare was having fun igniting Driftloon like a hot air balloon

I thought it was funny but I was happy to se they were getting along

I thought I should go to the Mart.

I got 3 poitions and 10 pokéballs

Thyen they said "you get a free Premere ball as a bonus

That was cool
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-01-16, 16:29

We finally left Jubilife. The trip wasn't so great. Rain was pouring down. Gardie obviously hated the rain, so she stayed in her Pokeball, taking away her chances of getting any training. In contrast, Ika and Mudkip loved the rain, and danced around in it while taking out and wild Pokemon that happened to show up. Dante and I made small conversation on the way to the upcoming cave, but it was hard to hear with the blasting rain.

At last, we got to the cave. I let Gardie out so she could get some training done. She had a bit of a hard time with the rock type Pokemon in the cave, but Ika helped a lot with that. I could tell both of them were getting much stronger, and were ready to have their first gym battle. Dante's Pokemon were getting a lot stronger too.

I thought about the possibility of battling him, but I knew I should wait until we both got more Pokemon...

My egg was getting closer and closer to hatching. It moved sometimes, and occasionally I heard strange noises coming from it. I wondered if it would hatch before the gym battle.

Eventually, we got to Oreburgh. The first thing we did was heal our Pokemon, and then headed straight for the gym. We saw a guy with a Charmander and a Budew leaving the gym, but we didn't bother talking to him. He seemed like he was kind of in a hurry.

I was getting a little nervous. "Dante, do you want to go first?"

"Sure," he said.

"Welcome to Oreburgh gym," said the leader. "I'm Roark. Are both of you here to challenge me?"

We both nodded.

"Alrighty then. Who's going first?"

"I am," said Dante. He went up to the battlefield, and went to go watch from the sidelines. Ika and Gardie sat on either side of me, and we waited for the battle to start.

Last edited by on 2008-02-18, 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-01-16, 17:15

In a short time, charmander, budew, and I had easily made it back to Jubilife after an uneventful trip. Of course, we battled some of the wild pokemon, but nothing super big.

Around lunch, we made it back to Jubilife. We decided we didn't want lunch and to save time, kept heading on towards Floroma.

As we walked through the field where I caught budew, we saw other budew, none of which knew sleep powder... "You must be special, huh Budew?" I asked laughing.

Soon, we came to a small cave, which was also as boring as the one leading to Oreburg.

As we exited the cave and were about to enter Floroma, all hell broke loose....

People were running and screaming as people in odd black and gray clothes were attcking people and stealing berries from the shop!

I ran over to a person and asked, "What's going on here!? Who are those people!?"
The person replied, "We have no idea, they came out of no where and attacked us!"

"I'll see what's there problem" I muttered as I called out budew and charmander and ran over there.

"What's you guys problems, hmm?" I yelled at the 2 who were left stealing from the berry shop.
"Hah, go away kid, we have no time for games" said the first one

"Try me." I said cooly as charmander flaired up his flames.

"Fine, we'll get you out of the way, then finish our mission. You can't stop Team Galaxy!" said the second one and they both sent out a zubat.

"Go Charmander and Budew!" I called back. "Use ember and sleep powder!"
The flames and sleep powder both hit their marks, almost KOing the first zubat and putting the second to sleep.
"Grr, zubat, use astonish!" yelled the man. Charmader was hit by the blow, but it did minimal damage.

these guys don't have that good of pokemon...I thought. "Let's finish this guys! Charmander, use ember, budew use mega drain!" The two used their attacks and the battle was over almost as soon as it started.

"Grr...strong punk...We'll be back later, we still have the valley windworks!" shouted the second man as he ran off with his comrad towards the east.

Someone came out of the berry shop then. "Oh thank you so much for getting rid of those men," said a young woman
"No problem" I replied, "But where is the valley windworks?"
"Just to the east of here, why?"
"It seems they've also attacked that place aswell, thanks!" I said as we ran off.

"Hurry guys! We may not have that much time!" I shouted as we ran towards the windworks....
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-01-17, 20:21

Still remember I am last to Join the Group

Knowing that the gym is a rock type gym I decided to get a Water or grass type pokemon.

I decided to get a water type becuse Mom had a Bayleaf and my Dad had a Shiftree.

I went to to closest body of water and let drifloon out

This may sound cheap but Drifftloon uses gust on the water and A lot of magicarp came out.

Out of the magicarp I saw some thing different so I made driftloon use astonish on it and I threw one pokeball at it.

it wiggled three times and it came out.

Imidealy I made Flare use ember.

Weakining it a little bit I thew one more poke ball at was caught

I just got my self a finnion

2 more names came up

Aqua for luminion and Gale for Driftloon
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-01-18, 19:13

As I wandered up to the plate, I wondered what possesed me to go first. Maybe it was just curiosity. Maybe it was eagerness. Or maybe some higher power simply controlled my action at certain points. Either way, I knew that Mudkip was gonna have to do most of the work.

Magnemite floated towards me, his eye drawn to the many rocks protruding out of the floor.

"Magnemite, you do reasile that you probably have next to no chance of winning here?" I tried my best to sound caring, but it came out so blunt. Surpirsingly, he took it rather well.

"Magnemite realises he will have to chance against the rock human. But perhaps magnemite can provide another service?"

By that time, a whistle had blown, meaning our preperation time was up. On my way back to the field, I passed Kaylin and her pokemon.

"Good luck out there!" she said, while her bulbasaur and growlithe gave out a synchronized cheer. Not being one for words, I gave a smile and a nod.

Nice to know they cared.

"Alright, let's get started then, and good luck to you," Roark said, as he released his first pokemon. From the ball, a wrinkly ball of rock emerged, its arms pounding into the ground.

"Geodude, interesting choice. Your time to shine Magnmite,"

"Search and destroy," Magnemite said as it drifted onto the field. My voice echoed as I gave the first command.

"Let's start off with metal sound," Magnemite obeyed, manipulating the magnets in its body to send soundwaves towards Geodde. Everyone in the arena was forced to cover their ears, me being no exception. But it hit Geogude square in the eyes, temporarily blinding it.

"NOW," I shouted over the sound, "USE THUNDERSHOCK ON BOTH ARMS"

As magnemite send a barrage of thundershocks towards the arms, I saw an opening. It was still trying to get the stinging out of its eyes, and both of its arms were rendered helpless. Thankfully, the noise had died down.

"okay, let's try a sonicboom followed by another thundershock," I announced, by Magenmite had already started lauching the barrage. By the end, Geodue was lying still, perhaps knocked out.

"Well, looks lie you've won the first battle. We'll take a 2 minute break, then resume." Roark said, as he withdrew into the gym leader's hallway.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-01-19, 00:18

MEANWHILE..... (had to say it xD)

"So guys, the valley windworks. Are we ready?" I stated more than asked.

We pushed open the slightly ajared door and crept inside. As we walked down the dark corridors, using charmander's flame as a light, we finally came to a semi-light room.

I peeked into the room and found it as a control room for the windworks. There was a middle age man tied up to a chair while a woman in another odd clothing set was working with the machine.

".......So, once we get enough power, we'll be able to spark the reawaking Mars?" I heard a man asking.
"Yes, soon, we'll be done." I heard her reply.

Well, no time like the present I thought and gulped.

I pushed open the door and said, "So, Team Galaxy I presume?"

The woman at the controls whirled around, "Wha- WHAT? How did he get in here? I told you guys to lock and close that door!" the person called 'Mars' shouted at the men

"It was slightly open, now get lost, you have no business here!" I growled back.

"Fine, I'll take you out. Go Zubat!" She exclaimed.

"Charmander, go, use ember!" I called back. Charmander shot the small bundle of flames at the zubat, doing some damage.
"Zubat, use toxic." commanded Mars. The potent poisons splattered around CHarmander, luckily, he was able to dodge the most of it, therefore not sustaining poison status.
"Now charmander, metal claw!" The metal claw clipped the wing of the zubat, but it was enough, able to knock it out.

Suddenly, charmander started glowzing

"What? Evolving?" I stated slightly dumbfounded. It was over almost as soon as it began, Charmander had evolved. A larger Charmeleon now stood before me...

"Bah, that won't stop me, go Purugly" shouted Mars "Use scratch!" The purugly jumped at charmeleon and delivered a large scratch to him.
"Hmm...Use your ember on it charmeleon!" Charmeleon, again, spat out the small flaming embers. Charmeleon and Purugly soon started trading blows between scratch and ember, but eventually...

"Charmeleon, try a dragon rage!" Charmeleon shot out a blueish bubble which hit purugly and knocked it straight out.

"Grr....retreat men. We'll be back punk." Growled Mars. "You can't stop Galaxy...." And then they vanished

I untied the guy at the chair and he thanked me for untying him. "Do you know why those people came here?"
"I have no idea..." he replied.

After all the excitement for the day, despite it being a mere 3 hours overall, now it only being 2:00, we rested at the Pokecenter and started on our way.

We soon got to the Eterna Woods.

"Well guys, all that's left are these woods, then we're at our second gym! Let's roll!"

And we entered the woods, now with Charmeleon and Budew.......
Back to top Go down
Global Warming

Global Warming

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-02-18, 16:47

The 2 minutes passed in what seemed like an eternity. I had expected support from Kaylin in this time, but she was silent. Eventually Roark returned.

"Okay, I hope you're ready," he said as he released his last pokemon. It was a petit dinosaur, with a forehead to rival that of jay leno's chin.

"Cranniidosssss!" It roared.

I decided to recall Magnemite then, "Ok, go Mudkip!" I shouted and sent out Mudkip.

"Rawr"

"Let's win this! Use Mud slap!" Mudkip used its fin to grab some dirt and began to charge, heading towards Cranidos

"Cranidos, dodge to the left and use headbutt!" Roark commanded. Cranidos dodged with ease and rammed its head into Mudkip, sending it flying and hurt.

"Ready? Now for my secret move! Cranidos, head smash!!!" Roark yelled. Cranidos moved yet again with lightning speed, charging towards Mudkip in a reckless fashion.

"Bide."

Just before Cranidos made impact, mudkip began to take up a defensive stance, its fin reared out. It rammed into Mudkip with its strongest attack. Mudkip was barely able to not faint, But the damage had been done to cranidos ,still dizzy from the recoil damage.

Mudkip glowed a bright silver color. Mudkip swiftly hit cranidos with the unleased power of bind. the damage of that, plus the recoil from before were enough to knock it down.

"Cranidos has fainted. The challenger wins!" The ref shouted, lowering both of his flags.

"Good match, Dante, " Roark said as he recalled Cranidos. "You deserve this."

Roark handed me a badge, relfecting off the light of the sun. However, I had something more interesting planned.

"Keep it, for now. I'm willing to wager that badge on my friend's battle. When she wins, you give the badge to whoever you felt gave you the best battle. I still have some stuff I need to do first."

With that, I started heading towards the exit of the gym

"You better win, Kaylin."
Back to top Go down
Tyki

Tyki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-02-22, 18:34

I was in te gym and this one guy wsa neer the entrance and the girl was watching at the bleachers

"I would like to battle you" I said to the Leader.

"Well you need this girl's permision to go now" he said

"It's alright Ill watch one more battle" she said

"thanks" I said looking back

"ok then, Go Geodude" he said and a rock with hands came out

"Gale, lets go" I said leting out driftloon

"GEODUDE TALCKLE"

I just let the geodude pass through

"Astonish" I said while driftloon smacked geodude

and let him flinch

"Gust" I said smacking the geodude with air

"Rock Tomb" The geodude did big damage and driftloon was about to faint while a purple light came out. Bother pokemon fainted.

"Now Onix your up" A rock snake came out

"Flare your up" I said as he came down

"Onix double edge" he said as the Onix rushed

"smoke screen" and black smoke blinded the Onix so it would miss

"tackle" cyndaquil smakeed him

"ember" fire shot all over

"now head over heals and use ember" I said as it became more powerful "Flame wheal"

Onix is Down Flare is the winner"

"Stay strong flare"

"Cranidos Go" I rock lizard was out

"Now Flame wheal" I said as it just moved and started glowing

"no it's evolving"

"Zen Headbut"

Flare Fainted

"Aqua..." Finion was out

"Headbut"

"Dodge it, now psybeam" A bright light hit Rampardos

"Zen headbut" It hurt itself

"finish it off wit water gun"

Rampardos Fainted, I won with a badge
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

Umbreon

Male
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-03-17, 18:29

Name:Kevin
Physical Desciption: He is Short. He has fire red hair::P:. He has green eyes with a hazel ring.
He wears a black shirt with a fire on it.
Personality: Kevin has a bit of a quick temper. Kevin is easy-going and is quite caring.
Kevin is also is in love with the pokemon Umbreon. Kevin is a bit shy but can make friends quickly. He also loves sleeping.

Kevin wake up or you can't get your pokemon!yelled mom up the stairs. Hang on cried Kevin who almost fell down the stairs and dropped his backpack. Son you better get going your already late on leaving. Yeah I know dad but you know how I need my sleep dad said Kevin. Kevin bolted out the door and headed to the lab. Kevin ran into the empty lab. I hope I am not to late Kevin said. You are but I will allow you to take a Pokemon said Professor Rowran. Thank you sir said Kevin and he ran outside to find a partner. Man I wish I could an Evee mumbled Kevin to himself. Just then a Chimchar jumped from the tree and tackled Kevin to the ground. What do you think you are doing yelled Kevin. The Chimchar did not look afraid and make a face at him. Kevin laughed and took a liking to this Chimchar. Professor can I have this pokemon asked Kevin. Yes and you are just like your father said Rowran. He picked the same Pokemon said Rowran. Yeah Yeah I know said Kevin as he left the lab. Come on lets go to my House I have a present to you Blaze said Kevin. Kevin and Blaze battled a Bidoof gang before making it home. Mom,Dad I want you to see my Pokemon said Kevin as he entered the House. We did not expect you Home son but we have a present for you said Dad. Mom came out with an egg case. We need you to take care of it because we can't said Mom. Wow thanks Mom said Kevin.
Blaze here is a hat just like my shirt said Kevin as he took out a Pokemon sized hat from his room. Get in your Pokeball Blaze said Kevin. Blaze jumped away from the beam of light. Blaze!! get in the ball yelled Kevin and tried again. Blaze jumped away again. Kevin I don't think Blaze likes the pokeball. Oh I see said Kevin. Come on Blaze lets go we are a bit behind said Kevin and they pair began to run out the door with an egg.
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male
Name : Zach
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-03-17, 22:56

Name: Zach
Physical Desciption: Zach is unusually short for his age. He has a very hot temper, and spends most of his time sleeping. He has red-orange hair and pale skin.
Personality: Zach is angred very easily. He gets carried away a lot. He always carries a scrap of iron and a piece of flint with him, to amuse himself. He has no trouble getting friends, but has trouble keeping them. He often curses, and has no respect for his parents.

"Zach, Get up!" yelled his mom, who was making breakfast. "I'm up already!" he yelled back. "Good, because you have five minutes to get dressed and get to the lab!" his mother replied. "Damn it..." he muttered, quickly getting dressed. He flew down the stairs, dodging his sister's Delcatty. His older brother stood at the door with his Alakazam. "Better hurry." he said to Zach. "Thanks for the helpful advice, Brett" he replied sarcastically. "You're welcome, idiot." Brett replied. "Hey, Alakazam can teleport right?" Zach asked. "Yes, but that's not important right now..." Brett replied, turning around and walking away. "I was wondering if Alakazam could teleport me to the lab..." Zach said, following his brother. "Oh, well sure. He can teleport you." he said. "Thanks, Brett." He said. "Don't thank me, thank Alakazam." Brett replied. Zach took Alakazam's hand. He looked at alakazam and said "Can you take me to the lab?" Alakazam nodded, and followed the request. "Thanks, bud" said Zach, running into the lab. As he rushed in, he slammed head-first into Daniel, his best friend. "Hey Daniel." He said. "What's up, Zach?" Daniel asked, looking down at him. "Everything else..." Zach replied. They both laughed. "So, what pokemon are you gonna go for?" Daniel said. "I'll probably get a Torchic, like you did." He said to Daniel. "Good choice, and it suits you perfectly." he replied. "Why are you here, anyway?" asked Zach. "I just want to see the kids getting their first pokemon." Daniel replied. "Hello Daniel, How's your Torchic doing?" Asked one of the professor's assistants. "He's doing great, he evolved last week." Daniel replied. Zach squeezed through the crowd, leaving Daniel behind. As he reached the professor's table, he saw that only seven pokeballs remained. "Has Torchic been taken yet?" he asked one of the Assistants. "Surprisingly not." they replied. "Here's the Torchic" Another assistant said, pointing to the center pokeball. Zach quickly grabbed it. "Cool, I got a Torchic!" he said, looking at the pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

Umbreon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-03-18, 13:47

Kevin and Blaze saw a Trainer at the lab who just resently got a Pokemon. Wonder what he chase said Kevin to himself. Come on Blaze we no time to lose said Kevin and they began to run. It looked like it was about to pour down rain so Kevin and Chimchar ran into the Pokemon center to wait out the storm. Kevin sat there staring at the egg as if it would make it hatch sooner and pondering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-03-18, 23:15

Zach thought about naming the Torchic he had recieved. "Let's see what it likes." he thought. He pressed the button on the pokeball and threw it. The ball flew back to him. In front of him stood his Torchic. "Torch! Torch!" it said, and ran up to him. "How about Flint?" he said, looking at the little Torchic. "Torch! Torch!" it repeated. "I guess not..." he thought. "Torch! Torch!" it shouted again. "It would help if I knew if it was a boy or girl..." He thought. "Torch! Torch!" It said once more. "Alright, since you like to say "Torch" so much, That's what I'll call you." He said, picking Torch up. Back into the ball, Torch." he said, pointing it at him. "Torch!" it said, and shot a small flame at the ball. "Alright, you don't like your pokeball." He muttered, putting the ball on his belt. "Let's go home, Torch." He said, walking out of the doors. "Hey, Alakazam!" he called, looking around. "Hey, Where are you Alakazam?" He shouted, looking around again. He heard a battle around the corner. As he rounded the corner, he saw Alakazam battling with a Vigoroth, Daniel's Vigoroth. Alakazam was winning, but Vigoroth was prepairing for a Slash. "Kazam." He said, noticing Zach holding Torch. Alakazam raised his hand, blocking Vigoroth's Slash. Vigoroth flew backwards, hitting Daniel. "You did your best, Vigoroth." He said, and withdrew him. "Go, Combuskin!" He said, throwing a pokeball. "Ember." he said. Combuskin obeyed. An orange stream of fire flew through the air at Alakazam. Alakazam simply waved his hand and the flame moved away from him, igniting a patch of grass. Zach stepped in, looking at Daniel. "Alakazam, Psychic." He said. Combuskin slowly floated up into the air. "Drop him." Zach commanded. Combuskin fell to the ground. "Zach, does this Alakazam belong to your brother?" Asked Daniel. "Yes he does, and why were you two battling?" Zach replied, looking at them both. "Not sure..." He replied, looking down at Zach. "Alakazam, could you teleport us home?" Zach asked. Alakazam nodded, and teleported. "Hey mom, meet my first pokemon, Torch." He said, walking into the house. "Oh, It's so cute!" She said. "What's It's name?" Brett asked. "His name's Torch." Zach said, setting him down on the floor. "Oh, and I caught Alakazam battling with Daniel." He said. "Well did he destroy him?" Brett asked, smiling." "The answer's obviouse." Zach replied. Zach, now aware of his wet shirt, assumed it must have been raining during the battle, and he hadn't noticed it. "Zach, are you ready to leave on your journey?" His mom asked. "I'll wait until tomorrow." He said, plopping down on the couch. His sister's Delcatty dartd out from under the couch, startling Torch. Torch shot a flurry of sparks into the air, igniting a lounge chair. "Vaporeon, could you put this fire out?" she shouted. Vaporeon darted to her side. "Vaporeon, water gun." she said. Vaporeon shot a short stream of water at the chair. "Zach, here's a little gift for you." His dad said, handing him a pokemon egg. "Thanks, what's in it?" Zach asked. "You'll find out soon enough..." He replied, walking back upstairs. Zach went upstairs, to show Torch his room and to make a nest or something to put the egg in. He picked up his backpack, lined the inside with a sweater and some socks, and set the egg in it. Zach then found an old bed that used to belong to Delcatty before she evolved, and set it in the corner of his room. Torch jumped on it, felt around a bit, and fell asleep. Zach looked at his clock. It flashed 8:30. "I guess I'll go to sleep early tonight." he thought, getting into his bed.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

Umbreon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-03-19, 20:01

Come on Blaze I think the storm is over said Kevin. I know its late Blaze but I work better at night said Kevin. Blaze nodded his head in agreement. They headed up the path to Jubilife City training on pokemon they encountered. When they arrived a clown popped out from from no where causing Kevin to jump and Blaze to send embers into the air. Sorry did not mean to scare you but I am with the Poketech company said the clown. Ok well why are you dressed in that silly outfit? said Kevin trying not to laugh. and keep his cool. Oh its part of the promotional compain I am suppose to give you a quiz but we are going to battle for one said the clown. Fine by me said Kevin. Go Budew called the clown. Go Blaze called Kevin. Budew absorb said the Clown. Blaze dodge and use ember said Kevin. Budew absorb called the Clown. The absorb hit Blaze right in the kisser. Blaze use ember hurry! called Kevin. Blaze let out a jet of flame instead of an ember. The budew fainted. Whoa Blaze how did you do that??!! cried Kevin in amazement. Blaze shrugged and had no idea. Blaze this might sting a little said Kevin as he applied the potion. Here is your Poketech said the Clown. Thank you I said Kevin. Blaze are you alright to travel? I said. Blaze nodded. Hmm which way should we go I said to myself. Kevin pulled a coin from his pocket heads north and tails West. The coin landed tails. Kevin pulled out some food for himself and Blaze while they took a quick break near a lake. Just as Kevin was about to take a bite out of his PB&J a Wopper jumped out and took his sandwich. Get back here you! I yelled as I began to chase after the Wooper. Blaze ember I commanded. Blaze hit the Wooper and burned the remaining piece of the sandwitch. The Wooper fell to the floor. I threw a Pokeball at it. After struggeling the ball finally dinged meaning a sucessful catch. Just then Kevin relised he forgot the egg back at the Pokemon Center in Jublife City. Kevin and Blaze made a mad dash bact to Jublife City. Well I guess we will stay here because it is so late I said. With that I finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-03-20, 15:51

Zach woke up to a loud beeping. He reached over, unplugged his alarm clock, and flung it at the wall. The crash startled Delcatty, who was buried in a laundry basket. She burst out of the basket and darted out of the room. Zach laughed. Torch lazily wobbled over to Zach's bed, jumped onto a stack of books and onto the bed. "Chic!" he said. "Hey, are you ready to go?" Zach asked. "Tor!" Torch replied. Zach jumped out of bed, and got ready. He grabbed his Flint and Piece of Iron. He picked up his backpack, remembering that he had set the egg in it last night.

Zach grabbed five pokeballs one of his parents had set on his shelf the night before. Zach rushed downstairs, had a quick breakfast, and left. He quickly made it to Sandgem town. "Hey, Zach!" shouted Daniel, running up to him. "You didn't get one earlier, so I ran to the lab to get you one." he said, Handing Zach a Pokedex. "Thanks, Daniel." He said, examining it. "Well, You should go to Jubilife City." Said Daniel, walking away to his house. "Just follow that route!" He shouted, pointing towards an opening in the trees. "Torch, Could you just get into your pokeball for now, so you don't get lost?" Said Zach. "I'll let you out as soon as we get to Jubilife." Zach raised the pokeball. Torch nodded, and was sucked into the pokeball. Zach quickly ran through the grass, eventually coming to Jubilife. "Ok, Torch. You can come out." Said Zach, sending Torch out.

"Hello, young man!" shouted a man in a clown costume. "If you can answer three questions, The head of the Poketch company here will give you a Poketch!" "Ok, How hard can the questions be?" Replied Zach. Zach easily answers all the questions. "Here's your Poketch!" said a man in a suit, handing Zach a blue watch. "Congrats, Kid." Said the man, walking away. Zach felt movement in his backpack. He set it on the ground and pulled the egg out. It had a series of large cracks traveling down the sides. It was shaking wildly. He withdrew Torch again, so he wouldn't leave him behind, and ran to the Pokemon center. "Nurse, This egg's hatching! At least, I think it's hatching..." He said running up to the counter. "Oh my, Someone came in here earlier saying the same thing." She said. "You can handle it." She said, examining the egg. An orangeish, furry head burst out of the egg, startling the nurse.

"Oh, it's a growlithe." She said. The growlithe squirmed around, breaking off the rest of the eggshell. The Growlithe licked Zach's face. "Let's get it some food..." Said the nurse, looking through a closet. "Aha!" she said, pulling out a small bag. "This is a little gift from me." She said, giving Zach the bag. Zach released Torch, got a bowl from The nurse, and filled the bowl. The bowl was licked clean the next time Zach glanced down. "Come on, you two." He said, withdrawing them. Zach picked up the food, shoved it into his pack, and left.
Back to top Go down
randy80211

Male
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-04-19, 20:31

WHERES THE NACHOS?????????????
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty2008-06-12, 16:21

I keeping that post here for laughs.

Anyway, this one's done for...this one has come to the same demise as the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon TRAINER RPG   Pokemon TRAINER RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon TRAINER RPG
Page 1 of 1