Pokémon Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon RPG 2

Go down 
+3
Jaeger
Llarys
Clover
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male
Name : Zach
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2009-11-02, 18:44

Zeke followed Berry, determined to help his friends. He discovered that he was too weak to lift either of them. He and Berry looked at eachother, and then Zeke spoke up.
"Do you think you could heal them with your Moonlight?" He asked.
"I think I can." Berry said, approaching the two fallen pokemon. They could hear David running down the hall. "I think I would need help, though..." He said disappointedly.

"Well... I think Helping Hand might, might work. But I'm not sure..." Zeke said, beginning to ready the move. "That might work..." Berry said, looking intently at Zeke. Zeke's third hand began to glow, and he rotated it in the air slowly. Berry began to glow faintly, then more brightly. Berry put his small hands on the two pokemon, and they started glowing. Zeke set his third hand over Berry's hands, and the glow became brighter. All four pokemon began to glow brightly. The glow in Berry and Zeke died down, and Kaylin and Damien glowed even brighter.

The glow eventually died down, and Kaylin's tail twitched. Damien closed and opened his feet, then slowly opened his eyes. Kaylin made a small noise, and came to. They both rose slowly, and looked around. "Wha... What happened?" Damien said, looking around the hall. Bits of ice clung to the walls, and a few floorboards were split. A sailor was approaching, dragging David behind him. He walked up to the group and slowly said, "Do any of you pokemon know this trainer?"...
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male
Name : William
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2009-11-02, 19:04

Llarys let out a wheeze and flew into the wall, looking for the woman with the kid who were attacked, he couldn't explain the situation to those auditious impaired humans himself. After a bit of floating, he found the two and a man huddled around the captains quarters, trying to get attention.

Llarys nudged the woman on the arm elicting a small scream before she realized it was the Drifblim that helped. "Oh it's you! You brave pokemon are alright?" She asked breathlessly.

Llarys just nodded in return a procceeded to drag on the woman back to the hall of the event.

And so the woman explained what had transpired to the sailor who had called for the ship police on the boat to hear the claim...
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2009-11-02, 22:41

"And that about sume it up..." The Woman said.
"Well I'll be..." Said the Officer, scratching his head. "But I still don't understand how these pokemon knew that this scumbag was going to..."
"What did you call me?!" David yelled, trying to wiggle out of his handcuffs.
"I called you a scumbag!" The Officer said, tightening David's handcuffs, and picking up his bag of pokeballs. "What should I call someone who uses stolen pokemon to do such a thing?"
"Some of them aren't stolen!" David said angrily. "Well... One isn't..."
"And which pokemon might that be?" The Officer said, shaking the bag. "Which one didn't you steal?"

"Zangoose... He was my first pokemon." David said, a small tear in his eye. "Wh-what's going to happen to him when, you know... When I go to jail..."
The Officer sighs, and begins to speak. "We will attempt to return the stolen pokemon. The pokemon who cannot be returned will be put up for adoption. That includes your Zangoose."
"But..." David began, but was cut off by the Officer.
"You want to say goodbye to your Zangoose?" The Officer said, setting the Bag down.
"Y-yes..."David said, holding up his cuffed hands. "Can you uncuff me?"
"I don't think I should, but I don't want to seem like a monster..." The Officer said, uncuffing David.

David hung his head for a while, trying to stop crying. When he finally stopped, he lifted his head. He had a large, maniacal smile. He burst out in laughter. In one quick motion, he grabbed the bag, stood up, turned around, and began to run. "You'll never get me alive, Coppers!!!" He shouted, slinging the bag over his shoulder. He was headed for the main deck. The group pursued quickly. They discovered him balancing on the very tip of the ship's bow.

David says with a crazed grin, *In a high, femenine voice*"I'll never let go, Jack. I promise." *In his own voice*"You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right." David lets out a psychotic cackle, and throws himself off into the water...
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female
Name : Kaylin
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2009-11-07, 23:12

The group kept running after him and stopped at the tip of the bow, looking down at the water. Kaylin and Zeke, the only swimmers in the group, immediately leaped after him. However, the wicked trainer was nowhere to be found. When they signaled to the ship that they had failed to find him, Damien swooped down and carried them safely back to the ship.

The officer sighed in frustration. "Well, I guess he's gone. I don't know whether that boy is dead or alive, but the police will find him. Meanwhile, you guys best enjoy the rest of your cruise. Try not to worry about it. Thanks for your help, everyone." With that, the officer left. The woman and the Pokemon exchanged farewells, and the Pokemon finally headed to their own room.

Berry growled. "I'll never forget what that guy did to my friends. I won't be at peace until I find him and make him pay for his actions!" Berry was usually cheerful and lighthearted, but seeing Kaylin and Damien nearly dead earlier that day had changed him.

"Oh yeah!" Kaylin shouted suddenly. She dug through her bag and pulled out a Pokeball. "I found this on the seafloor when I was searching for David. The Pokemon in here could possibly help us find out where David went. I don't know why I didn't mention this before..."

Berry was immediately interested, and his mood shifted. "Really? Maybe we can make a new friend, too!"

Kaylin shrugged. "Um, I'm not sure about that. You saw how viciously his Pokemon attacked us earlier."

Zeke replied, "It's true that his Pokemon are often hardened under his cruel ownership, but many of them are just innocent victims, like me and Damien."

Damien nodded. "Just go ahead and release it. Even if it's a bad Pokemon, it'll be outnumbered."

Kaylin sighed nervously and released the Pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2009-11-09, 23:35

The pokemon's red energy lept out of the pokeball, and formed into its solid state.
A small, young-looking Scyther stood in front of the pokeball. He blinked, and looked around nervously. The Scyther looked at the group timidly, and stepped back. "Wh-who are you?" He asked shyly. "A-are you g-going to hu-hurt me?"

"Easy... We aren't going to hurt you. We just have a few questions." Kaylin said calmly. "Let's start with your name"
"My name? My name..." The Scyther paused... "Scyther?"
"No..." Zeke said. "What's your name. What do you call yourself?"

"I don't... Uh... I don't know... I just battle... I'm a good battler!"
"So you don't have a name?" Damien said, puzzled.
"Nope. I just battle. I like battling. My trainer gets really happy when I win."
"And where does your trainer live?" Damien asked.
"Oh! He lives on the pretty island! The one that big blue bird pokemon lives near!"
"That's good. What else can you tell us?" Kaylin asked.

"There are flowers! And weird plants! He said. "And sometimes... Sometimes the weird plants move. I saw it once. They're ugly. And some of them smell real bad."
"That's... Odd..." Damien said. "But at least he's living on Cinnibar."
"Can you tell us anything about where he lives?" Zeke said.
"Yeah! I can tell you lots!" He said. "Let's see... There are flowers in front of the house. The house is big, and it's red. There are lots of rooms, and it's kinda fancy. The weird plants are in a big, green room. It's warm in there. My trainer lives in a room way up at the top of the house."
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male
Name : THAT IS A MYSTERY!! BWEEEEOOOOOP!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2010-01-13, 17:59

"sounds like a great place to live!" Daret stated smiling with his tail wagging jumping up and down on Llarys. "Does he live on a castle? Is he a king? Is he wealthy?" Daret began pestering the Scyther with his barrage of questions.

[Admit it, y'all shat bricks]
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2010-01-14, 23:10

Ignoring little Daret jumping up and down on his head, Llarys contemplated what the group had just learned Odd...this man seems to be quite rich, even for humans, how can people allow him to get away with this...For all I know he may have already stolen the flame plate from the volcano in his time here, we may need to check this place out...

"W-well guys, what should we do with this scy-scyther? We can't take him with us, and we de-definitely can't put him back." Llarys said quizically, "Well, whatever you do, it's starting to g-get rather l-late. Daret and I c-can go prepare the room we got for us." he finished, earning a small squeel of excitement from Daret.

The two headed off as the others decided the scyther's fate. =O

(Go on a mini adventure or something XD Taru and I can do the adventures of house matinence or something)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female
Name : Kaylin
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2010-01-19, 20:23

The group minus Llarys and Daret stared at the baby Scyther.

Kaylin sighed. "Okay Scyther, we need to find you a new home. Your old trainer is a bad guy. You'll be much happier without him."

The Scyther immediately burst into tears. "But...my daddy! I miss my daddy!"

"Huh?"

"My daddy is also under the ownership of my trainer. Please don't take me away from him!" Scyther continued to cry.

Kaylin suddenly remembered the much larger Scyther that had cut down the woman's door earlier. "Oh...that Scyther..."

Kaylin turned to the others. "What should we do? We can't take him to his trainer, but we can't separate him from his father either. Looks like we're caught in a really confusing situation..."
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male
Name : THAT IS A MYSTERY!! BWEEEEOOOOOP!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2010-02-12, 22:00

MEANWHILE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY!!!

Llarys has completed tidying up the room and Daret was lying on a pillow, cuddling the crap out of it (The most adorable mental image ever). During his immense cuddling a piece of paper feel out of the pillow. Daret got off the bed and picked up the paper. He nudged Llarys.

"What's dis thing?" He said handing over the paper. Llarys examined the paper and he said "I-it appears to be s-some kind of m-map."

Darets eyes lit up and he bagan getting excited. "LIKE A TREASURE MAP!!?" He exclaimed. Llarys stuttered but the Daret pounced him. "Can we find it?! Huh? CAN WE CAN WE CAN WE?!" He constantly questioned. "LET'S GO FIND IT!! YAAAAAAY!!!!" He stated before Llarys could respond.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty2010-02-14, 22:34

Chasing after the quickly trotting Daret, Llarys shouted after him, "W-wait! You're going the wrong w-way! We g-gotta follow this map!" Daret came back, albiet unwillingly, "Now l-look Daret, t-this is a map of the b-boat. We're here," Llarys pointed to a spot after a quick scan over, "and w-we need to go here," Llarys pointed to a small spot off the side of the boiler room.

"Okiedokie!" Spouted out Daret before Llarys even had time enough to explain and quickly darted off down the right path toward's the stairs to the lower floors.

After many wrong turns and accidental run-ins with employees and tennants of the boat, Daret finally managed to 'lead' the two to the entrance of the boiler room. "Ok Daret, this is w-where our searching b-begins. You have to l-look for anything odd or o-out of place, or maybe even a hi-hidden spot. But BE CAREFUL!" Llarys finished scoldingly as he helped Daret open the door into the large, steaming room...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3