Pokémon Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon RPG 2

Go down 
+3
Jaeger
Llarys
Clover
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Female
Name : Kaylin
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-08, 16:55

The old one is dead, participants no longer showed up, and the story got kinda screwed up. So, here's a new one. :D

Rules:

1. You may control someone else's character if you have to, but only to a certain extent. Don't make their character do anything that they would normally not do.
2. Don't godmod.
3. Your post has to at least be a few sentences. A bunch of posts with no substance will get us nowhere.
4. You may use up to two characters.
5. No legendaries.
6. Before you begin, you must post a character profile, in the same format as the one I'm about to post.
7. Besides your two main ones, you may include other made up characters to help with your story. However, you can't make profiles for them, or show what they are thinking, or anything. Your story is supposed to only be from the viewpoint of your two main characters.
8. Your Pokemon don't have to be wild. They can belong to a trainer, or they may be captured later on.
9. Make sure you know exactly what's going on in the story before you post. Don't screw it up...

Name: Kaylin
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: She has a scruff of hair on her forehead similar to Sparky's, but fuller. She has scruffs of fur on her cheeks, too.
Personality: She is very intelligent, and sometimes a bit sarcastic, but she tries to be nice to everyone.
She hates being such an overused species.
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Surf
Thunder Wave
Double Team

Name: Berry
Species: Oddish
Appearance: He's a shiny Oddish.
Personality: Berry is...odd. He's obsessive compulsive and bipolar. However, he is a very loyal friend to Kaylin and has been by her side as long as either of them can remember.
Moves:
Petal Dance
Acid
Sleep Powder
Moonlight

I'll post when at least one other person joins...

Last edited by Hazel on 2010-01-11, 22:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male
Name : William
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-08, 22:39

Name: Llarys
Species: Drifloon
Appearance: A drifloon with extremely long "legs" that naturally loop in on themselves. (like corkscrews)
Personality:Llarys is a fairly quiet pokemon, but is talkative when you get him going. He rarely sleeps due to his ghost type atributes. He has a need to explore the world and dislikes the confinment of a single place. (i.e. Wandering spirit) He also wishes to protect all of his friends, no matter the costs.......
Moves:
Hypnosis
Ominous wind
Payback
Explosion
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-10, 18:49

Introduction

"Kaylin?"

The sleeping Pikachu's ear twitched, but besides that, she made no response.

"Kaylin! Wake UP! I need your help!"

Kaylin's eyes fluttered open, and the first thing she saw was her best friend, a shiny Oddish, looking irritably at her. Great, she thought as she sat up. She yawned and looked at the rising sun.

"Berry, what is it? It's too early."

"Over here! Look what I found!"

Kaylin trudged along, following Berry until he stopped. Then, she noticed a small, old bag on the ground.

"Berry, it's just a bag. A trainer probably dropped it a long time ago. We see these all the time. Besides, we already have one."

"I know, I know. But there's something in it. Earlier, when I was looking for berries, I stepped on it, and it hurt. Something is definitely there."

Kaylin shook her head. "Wait...EARLIER? Why were you up so early? The sun's barely even out!"

"I was hungry. Anyway, you can see that I don't have arms, so I need you to find out what's in it."

Kaylin suddenly felt very sorry for her friend. How could he function without arms? Or legs...If that's what you'd call them. She picked up the bag and pulled out a stone.

"Oh," said Berry. "It's just a rock."

"No, it isn't," said Kaylin. "Look more closely."

"WAIT," Berry's eyes widened. "Is this what I think it is? This stone is orange, and it looks like a sun!"

"Yes," said Kaylin. "It has to be a Sun Stone."

"I've always wanted one of these! With the Sun Stone, I can become a Bellossom! That's what I've always dreamed of!"

Kaylin's eyes narrowed. "You've always wanted to be a Bellossom? You never told me about that..."

Berry blushed. "Well, it's sort of...embarrassing...But I saw a group of Bellossom when I was younger and it inspired me! Also...I don't want to be a Vileplume. That huge, dreadful flower would always get in my way."

Kaylin wondered about her friend sometimes, but she couldn't help but smile. "If you say so, Berry. We'll keep this. I'm very happy for you!"

Berry's eyes watered with joy. "Thanks, Kaylin! Now, let's head back. You can go back to sleep if you want. I'm too excited to sleep, though. I never thought I'd actually look forward to evolving into a Gloom!

They returned to the camp they had set up in Viridian Forest, and Kaylin tried to fall back asleep. However, too much was on her mind. She had a dream similar to that of Berry's...to eventually evolve into a Raichu. She had grown up in a tribe of Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu, and she had always admired the Raichu. Her other dream had been to explore all of Kanto and the other regions. So, when she left her home with Berry, one goal of hers was to find a Thunder Stone. It had been so easy to find Berry's Sun Stone, and she hoped it would be the same for her.

Later, when the sun had risen, Kaylin stood up and looked at Berry. He was still staring at his new treasure. Then, he looked at Kaylin.

"Hey, we should go find some Pokemon to battle," he said. "I need to get stronger so I can evolve!"

Kaylin nodded. They packed their things, and began going deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-10, 19:56

"Ahhhh! What the heck is this!?!?!?" shouts a random kid with his chimchar huddled next to him. "All this random wind...in a forest?"

Llarys let out a little chuckle, scaring humans was the best for a ghost! "Hee hee hee!!!!" he let out the fake laugh that was equally frightening for humans.

"Let's get outta here chimchar!" shouted the kid as they ran away from the outskirts of the forest.

"ahh...nothing better than a good scare..." sighed the drifloon with another chuckle. "wonder what else is around in these woods...haven't found any pokemon out of place or people who decide to try to /find/ me yet." he almost growled in frustration as he flitted his long tails about.

*pulls out the crusty map of Kanto he kept rolled up in his infinite gullet* "So...I started in the tower where I left gramps to journey...went through ceruleun...then passed by pewter for a moment before arriving here...Maybe I should visit that little town south of here, Viridian...yup, that's it" he stated gleefully as he reingested the map.

Llarys sighed..."Being a ghost is fun and all, but being the only drifloon here is kinda lonely...all those gastly and haunter stick to themselves and most everyone avoids ghosts...even pokemon...oh well, it's been fun enough..." he finished.

Llarys had been staring at the sky since he can pass through most trees and rocks without a problem when suddenly....
"OOmph! What!?" he shouted as he looked down to see the pikachu and oddish get back up from the impact......

[Yo turn]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-10, 20:07

Kaylin and Berry both stood back up.

"Ow...what happened?" said Berry.

Kaylin looked up at the strange Pokemon. "A Drifloon? I've never seen one before!"

Kaylin could identify most Pokemon, thanks to her grandfather's teachings. He had once belonged to a trainer, and after the trainer died, he ended up keeping his Pokedex. She knew that Drifloon were mostly found in a region called Sinnoh, and were very rare in Kanto.

"Drifloon?" whispered Berry. "What kind of Pokemon is that?"

"It's a ghost and flying type Pokemon, rarely found here..."

Berry felt uneasy. The only ghost-type Pokemon he had ever seen was a Gengar, and it wasn't a pleasant experience...

Kaylin, however, wasn't afraid. "Hello," she said.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-10, 22:41

"Uh.uh.uh..Hello. I'm Llarys. I-I'm actually kinda surprised you knew what pokemon I was, and even more surprised why you didn't run away. Why is that? It's just....different....to me. So anyway...umm...wh-who are you guys and what are you up to? What do you do around here?" Llarys stammered on, twitching his tails around nervously and expanding his small cloud on his head
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-10, 22:50

Kaylin was surprised by Llarys's stammering. It wasn't something she was used to from ghost-types...

"I'm Kaylin and this is Berry. We've been traveling Kanto for quite some time now. You don't seem like a bad Pokemon, so I don't see the use in running away."

Berry's fear vanished when he sensed the Pokemon's unease. "So, what are you here for? Are you a traveler like us?"
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-10, 23:10

OOC: ((Join?

Name: Phoenix
Species: Quilava
Appearance: Shiny Quilava. Has a few locks of long fiery hair coming down over one eye. His fire-mane is usually out, whether he's angry, startled, or not.
Personality: Phoenix mostly keeps to himself. He is quiet and only speaks up when he has something to say, not just to talk. He can be intimidating, though he usually relaxed and calm. He doesn't tend to warm up to anyone easily.
Moves:
Flame Wheel
Smokescreen
Quick Attack
Swift

Can I add a second character later?))
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-10, 23:51

Llarys took one looooooong deep breath then continue talking.
"I guess you could call me an.../explorer/" he said sheepishly. "I look for noveties and the mysteries around all of these places, but of course it's kinda fun to scare humans along the way." he added with a very shaky laugh. "I even have this map of Kanto to track where I've been." he continued, then took another looooooong deep breath of air. "Here, let me show you..." he said as he pulled the map out of his mouth(from his stomache)
*recieved some startled, bewildered looks*
"H-hey, don't worry, no saliva or anything, it's actually k-kinda crusty." Llarys said, regaining a bit of the stutter....
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-11, 22:22

Llarys then showed Kaylin and Berry where he had been already.

"Oh," said Kaylin. "I've been through all those places too." She pointed farther east. "I lived around the Power Plant before I started traveling, and we found Berry just outside of it in this patch of grass." She pointed at some grass north of the Power Plant. "Anyway, we were going south until we got to Cinnabar Island, and then to the islands, and then back to mainland Kanto. Do you have any certain place you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-11, 23:38

((Phoenix makes his appearance! :D))

Phoenix padded quietly through the forest. His stomach rumbled. That was another downside to being a loner- you had to hunt for yourself. Another day without food. Phoenix sighed, his flame mane burning dimly.

"How am I going to keep living like this?" he muttered to himself, swatting the ground angrily with his paw. As if in response, the noise of a conversation almost suddenly pricked Phoenix's ears.

"...actually k-kinda crusty," was what he could make out. He glanced around in all directions to make sure he was alone, then he took a few steps closer.

"...back to mainland Kanto. Do you have any certain place you're going?" Phoenix saw a small group: a Drifloon, a Pikachu, and...an Oddish. A shining Pokemon, just like himself.

Silently, stealthily, almost ghost-like, Phoenix snuck up behind the Drifloon to peer over its "shoulder (or whatever)". It held a map of Kanto.

"An explorer, huh?" Phoenix asked.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-12, 21:56

"WHAAAAA!" shouted Llarys as he flew up in the air. "I DIDN'T STEAL IT!!!!!!!"
Llarys looked down to see a confused Pikachu, Oddish, and Quilava.
"Oh...p-p-phew...thought gengar was a-af-after me again..." he mumbled to himself as he floated back down. "So..umm..y-yeah I'm an explorer of s-sorts, and my name's Llarys, these two over here are tr-travelers. And you are......?" Llarys asked as he started to calm down a bit
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-12, 22:32

Phoenix flicked his ear with curiosity. "Nice to meet you, Llarys. I'm Phoenix."

He positioned himself so he was facing the three of them. "An explorer, and travelers, huh? I'm just a simple loner," he said. "Mind if I come with you?" he asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-12, 23:44

"Oh, we don't mind," said Kaylin. "It's always been just Berry and I, but it would be nice to have some more company."

"What about you, Llarys?" wondered Berry. "Are you planning on going with us too, or are you going to continue on your own?"

(This is reminding me of PMD2, with the explorers and stuff. Also, something needs to happen...This is coming along very slowly. :[)
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-13, 10:07

((Not mah fault Llarys has the secret treasure O_O Why wouldn't he wish to find more O_O *too much info*))

"Hmm......" thought Llarys "You're going to Cinibar right? I should probably check out that volcano there, maybe it has one of the mysteries I'm looking for. So I g-guess I can come...but wait a moment!?!? How do you propose all 4 of us to getting to cinibar? There aren't aany active boats from Pallet to Cinibar we could sneak onto that I've heard of. Although I can fly...float...whatever...I only have the strength to carry someone small, like Berry, let alone not a-all 3 of you." rambled on LLarys as he rolled up his map and then put it back....inside.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-13, 15:38

"Berry and I were thinking about that earlier..." said Kaylin. "I think we need a Pokemon to help us. I mean, a bigger Pokemon; one that can either fly or swim across the water."

"But we don't know where to find a Pokemon like that," said Berry. "If we can't find one, I suppose we could either find another way, or just not go. Oh yeah!" Berry took his sun stone out of the bag. "I just remembered why we came out here in the first place. I really want to evolve, so I'm gonna start training more. Then, I can finally use my sun stone!"

"Also," added Kaylin, "I want to find a thunderstone, so I can evolve. Have you guys seen one anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-13, 16:06

"Hmm...sorry...no thunder stones, unless this counts. Of course, though, what explorer has no treasures?" stated Llarys as he got a new item from his gullet. "Here it is, not sure what it's called, so I call it the Electric Stoneplate. Whatcha think?" Llarys stated proudly as he help up a medium sized, bright yellow, plate.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-13, 16:14

Kaylin's eyes widened. "Wow, where did you find that? That's awesome!" Her ear twitched. "But...what does it do?
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-13, 23:37

"I found it, actually, near the power plant, a large electric pokemon location. That's part of the reason I named it the Electric Stoneplate, but also, whenever I touch it, it sends off static charge....electricity. That's why the cinibar volcano seems like an interesting idea, maybe I'll find a Flame Stoneplate or something there! As for what it does.......other than the slight static charge, I don't know what it can do, the only other thing about it is on the other side," Llarys said as he flipped it over. "As you can see, tiny markings that aren't letters or words...at least for us...I'm hoping that when I collect more I could take them to **our** gramps and he may know something..gramps knows odd things like this...then again he's an odd pokemon I've never seen or heard of before...he won't even tell gengar what he issss........" Llarys trailed off as he started to talk more and more to himself. "Oh erm..s-sorry. So yeah, found it near the power plant, and I don't have a clue as to what it does or what it may do except the markings and the small static charge it gives off...So, any questions or ideas?" Llarys finally stated as he closed up the rambling.

**Meaning all of teh ghosty pokemonz at the tower =o**
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-14, 17:57

"A Flame Stoneplate, huh?" pondered Kaylin. "Well, in that case, maybe there's one of those for every Pokemon type. I wonder what their purpose is."

Berry interrupted. "I still want to know how we're going to get to Cinnibar in the first place."

Kaylin shook her head. "All we can do for now is just start heading south, and then maybe along the way we'll find something or someone to help us. In fact, we should get going..."

Berry interrupted...again. "Wait! What about my training?"

"You can do that on the way! We were going that way in the first place, even before we met Llarys and Phoenix. I'm sure we'll run into at least a few Pokemon who would like to battle."
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-16, 22:14

"Training hmm? I've had quite the amount of training in my time...those haunter sure are aggresive...not enough to evolve, but yeah..." blathered LLarys. "I'd say the best bet for your training is when we get out to sea...all the water pokemon and whatnot... As for getting there...lemmie think...........WAIT A MINUTE, what is today!? If it's the day I'm thinking it is, we'll have a chance to get there!" Llarys sudden blasted with excitement
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-16, 22:19

(Flame Stoneplate?) Phoenix thought. (Sounds...interesting enough.)

"Today's June...the 16th?" Phoenix answered, head cocked in confusion. "But what do you have planned?"
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-16, 22:29

"CRAP! Less time than I expected! Ever heard of the cruiseliner S.S. Anne? Well it travels all around Kanto before going to Johto and other places. In less than 3 days, it'll be visiting Pallet town before heading to Cinibar, which then it will head to some port in Johto. If we hurry, we can catch a ride while it's decked. As for safety, most people let their pokemon wander around so our being there won't alert people/ people try to catch us so we'll be safe. As for training many people like to battle on board and the sailors get board so they also battle. Therefore there will be plenty of options and time. So, whatcha guys say?" concuded Llarys
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-16, 22:31

"Sounds great," Phoenix said, his mind on the food prospects of a luxury cruise. "Besides, I could use a few good battles. What about you, Kaylin? Berry?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-16, 22:35

"Sounds perfect!" said Berry. "Maybe I can evolve there!"

Kaylin smiled. "Okay, we better get going then. We have to hurry up so we can catch the ship... " She frowned a little. "Hopefully it won't be too late..."

Berry frowned as well. "Does this mean I won't be able to train any time soon?"

Kaylin shook her head. "There's no time to lose. If we run into a trainer or an aggressive Pokemon, we can battle them, but we can't just hang around waiting to be approached."

Berry looked disappointed. "Fine..."
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-16, 22:43

"Ok, so 3 days to Pallet from here in Viridian forest. I know I can make it, with no need for sleep and can pass through most solid objects. How about you guys?" challenged Llarys as he started down the path in a hurry
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-16, 22:46

"Easy!" Phoenix answered confidently. "Not. A. Problem." His eyes glittered with the challenge. "Kaylin? Berry?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-16, 22:49

"Well..." Kaylin sighed. "We can't pass through solid objects...But I'm sure we can keep up. We'll try our best to not sleep very much. Berry wakes up ridiculously early anyway, so I'm used to not getting any sleep."
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-17, 17:56

The group had been walking quite some time, it was starting to get dark, they were approaching the edge of the forest without finding many pokemon along the way.
"So...we were so busy leaving we didn't exactly get introductions much further than names. So, anyone wish to erm...tell everyone something about themselves? Age, birthplace, why they started adventuring, the like?" Llarys finally asked trying to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-18, 23:02

Berry suddenly looked depressed. "I don't know where I was born, or even how old I am. The first thing I remember is hanging out with Kaylin when I was younger..." He sighed. "In fact, that's part of the reason why I started adventuring. I had nothing to leave behind. Kaylin was my only friend, and she's all I had. Also, I wanted to pursue my dream of becoming a Bellossom." He took out his Sun Stone. "And now, with this, that dream is going to come true." He smiled.

Kaylin then began her story. "Well, I'm seventeen, and I suppose Berry's probably around my age...I was born in the Power Plant, and my father was the leader of the tribe I was in. One day, my mother and I were outside looking for food, and we found Berry sprawled out into the grass. He couldn't remember anything, and he was badly injured. So, my mother healed him, and he lived with us after that. He was like a brother to me. One thing that occurs often in my tribe is when a Pichu evolves, he or she leaves home to train alone or find a trainer to live with. When I evolved, I decided that I wanted to travel. I've always had a fascination with the world and all the different kinds of Pokemon. So, I left home promising to return home as a Raichu someday. I've always admired all the Raichu in my tribe. That is one main goal of mine: to evolve again. Berry went with me for similar reasons, and because I'm his best friend, of course. So, ever since then, we've traveled across Kanto, while also training of course. Normally, an Oddish would have evolved by now, but Berry seems to be a late bloomer. No pun intended."
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-18, 23:12

"I'm...I guess fifteen? I don't really care about that kind of stuff. I was born across the seas, in Johto. Mt. Silver, somewhere. I got to Kanto when a Lapras offered to ferry me across. I don't know why she did it. She sent some Sentret deep into Mt. Silver to find someone, and I guess I was it. As for why I started adventuring...that Lapras had promised something great was here in Kanto. But I was stupid then, and didn't think that I had nothing here. I left my family, my life. So, I became a wanderer. Hoping to find the greatness I was promised. It's a rough life, but it's an adventure, and I've always wanted an adventure."
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-06-18, 23:46

"Welp...I guess i-it's my turn now. I'm around 15 I'd say. So for my life story...hmm...well, I was orphaned around the age of 4 after these weird camalities in Shinnoh.....it was scary, life was just...rotting away in seconds...and chunks of land would suddenly rend apart...luckily these were very few and far between, but the closer you got to the giant mountain, the likilier they were to strike...So everything was usually fine, until a one of those rendings hit our home....I don;t know if my family died or not, they just vanished, but all I know was I was really hurt...luckily gramps saw me. When he flew down to me he told me he was leaving this place for now until something on the mountian settled, and that he'd take me with him. He told me he was going to visit and probably stay with a veeeeeeery old friend of his in the Kanto ghost tower. He was talking about our "tower mother" as we call him to annoy him," Llarys said with a laugh, "He's a very old gengar with blue stripings where the other gengar have red. So anyway, I've been living in the tower as an outcast from the other ghosts. Gramps rarely visits and stays to his own place, always so serious and stuff...I'd swear he was some god looking over his handiwork or something....So I left about a year ago after I noticed gramps talking to gengar and showing him what I think is a ghost platestone. That's why I want to find others, because gramps has one and may be interested in others." Llarys concluded..."Erm...sorry that was so long." he laughed nervously
Back to top Go down
Calvin

Calvin

Male
Name : x3
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-07, 00:33

Name: Shinryu
Species: Bagon
Appearance: He looks somewhat like a generic Bagon, but has a scar on his left leg due to having some injuries in a wild battle.
Personality: Shinryu is a quiet Bagon. He agrees with everyone's opinion, though sometimes, he stands up for himself. He rarely talks back, but does so when he has an opinion he strongly agrees with.
Moves:
Dragon Claw
Ember
Headbutt
Zen Headbutt
Back to top Go down
http://www.theforestmanor.com
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-09, 19:05

The four Pokemon continued to travel, all of them in a thoughtful silence. Kaylin was thinking mostly about Cinnibar. She also thought about the two Pokemon she had just met, and wondered if they would eventually become close friends of hers, like Berry. She had a pretty good feeling about them. In the back of her mind, she thought about her family and friends back at the Power Plant...

She missed them very much.

Berry was mostly daydreaming about his future life as a Bellossom. Kaylin could tell just from looking at him. The way he was walking made it seem like he'd break into a random dance any second. She wondered how she stayed sane having him as a best friend.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-10, 23:00

Llarys continued to float around, staring at the moon as they continued on their path. He thought about how much had happened in just one day, big change to what happened most of the days. Maybe there were pokemon who wouldn't judge him because he was a "touble-some ghost." Llarys grinned at that and blew a cheerful gust of wind at a tree, knocking down a pecha berry..........and a very startled pineco fell out of the tree. "W-whoops, sorry there, I was ju--" Llarys' apology was cut off by a bundle of spikes being shot at him. Llarys swooped up in the air and avoided the shots. "U-um, Berry. L-looks like you're getting some training now, have fun, just make sure it doesn't explode," Llarys said as he got a sinister glint in his eyes, suddenly losing his nervousness, "I'm an expert on exploding."

XD
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-11, 02:12

Berry eyed the little angry Pineco. Shouldn't be too hard, he thought. Then, before he knew it, spikes got shot at him as well. He cringed, but the spikes didn't really have a huge effect besides giving him a few splinters. He had a feeling he wouldn't evolve after this battle; this Pineco seemed rather...puny. A soft green powder then floated from the leaves on his head, and the Pineco drifted off to sleep immediately. Then, after a few shots of Acid, (XD) it went down. Berry then did a little twirl and yelled "I did it! ^^"

He heard no response. He turned around and realized how bad his aim was with Sleep Powder...
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-11, 09:06

Berry's secret problem O_O ACID TRIPS =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Llarys soon ripped himself from the sleep, "Wha-what happened?" as he looked over the Berry, who was eying the others sheepishly. "Oh you hit us with sleep powder....." Llarys started to laugh his airy ghost laugh, "I haven't slept in over 10 years, you ruined my record!" Llarys started to laugh harder as he went to wake up Pheonix and Berry went to wake up Kaylin. "Guess that means I going to have to show you my explosion sometime as a reward." he grinned michiveously.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-11, 19:10

Kaylin had seen explosions before. Back at the Power Plant, Voltorb and Electrode were everywhere. None of them had actually hurt her or the tribe though. She still felt sort of uneasy about it, but didn't think that Llarys would really harm them.

Berry was too dense to realize what Llarys had just meant.

*Waits for Michaela to post*
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Male
Name : Sonic
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-13, 05:53

This sounds like fun. ^^

Name: Kairai
Species: Banette
Appearance: Just like most Banette's, but he has a red tail & a 4th spike on his head. (Most only have 3 spikes)
Personallity: He's very mischievous &, for the most part, does whatever he pleases.
Moves:
Shadow Sneak
Psychic
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball

Last edited by Wrath on 2008-08-19, 23:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-15, 13:51

Phoenix smirked at Llarys. "That should be fun."

"Shall we continue, then? We /are/ racing against the clock." Phoenix started walking again, and then stopped again almost immediately. He stiffened. "As if we need this! I smell humans," he hissed, dropping into a crouch. "Maybe trainers...there's some kind of Pokemon with them, but I can't tell what it is," he warned.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-15, 15:20

"People, ehh?" Llarys grinned. "They be gone in a second, wait here, and hide for now." Llarys darted off into the air as the others hid in bushes.

"Let's see....a person....and a pokemon unknown to those around here....maybe a serious trainer then..." Llarys pondered..."There he is!" Llarys saw the pokemon trainer walking down the trail being followed by a large bell shaped pokemon....must be a bronzong...Llarys knew some bronzor way back when...

Llarys blew a large gust of his ominous wind at the trainer and the brozong, but neither were phased at all...

"I bet there are some pokemon around Bronzong, let's look" said the trainer as they continued along their path.

"Oh no you don't.." Llarys thought as he hit the two of them with a powerful ominous wind that knocked the trainer off his feet. The trainer just got back up, seemingly more determined. "Crap...bad timing for a serious trainer...guess I'll do this" Llarys let off a huge gust of wind at the trainer and flew mere feet from them.

"So, you're the one causing this." the trainer cockily said once he cleared his eyes.

"Cause this...." growled Llarys to himself as he hit both the trainer and bronzong with hypnosis, putting them to sleep. "That'll last only a moment, gotta get back to the group and warn them...

A few moments later Llarys flew back to where the other's were. "GUYS!!!!! We got trouble, the trainer Pheonix smelled is a serious trainer, not some little guy afraid of petty tricks. I put him and his bronzong to sleep, that'll only last a few moments, he might be coming this way now! Now I know there is more strength in numbers, but for this situation, I believe you, Pheonix and Berry, need to run, NOW. Serious trainers will be onto you two in a heart beat, they won't even give Kaylin and I a second look if they see you guys. So run before something bad ha----"

"So, the little Drifloon from before, a Pikachu, a shiny oddish, and a shiny quilava...An odd little we have here group, now go Bronzong!"

DUH DUH DUH
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-15, 15:34

"Shoot," Phoenix muttered, covering the area in screen of thick black smoke, realizing it wouldn't help for any longer than a few seconds considering Llarys' attack style. But maybe that was a good thing- he wasn't sure how well the others could track in smoke.

"A fight it is. We can take Bronzong!" Under his breath, he murmured, "Attack, dodge the pokeballs, and we'll be fine." Though he was cocky about this battle, something nagged at him from the back of his mind. He couldn't get caught. They couldn't get caught.

"Take this, you ugly can opener!" Phoenix yawped. His eyes flickered as flames engulfed him, and he launched himself towards the Bronzong, spinning through the air. Flame Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-15, 17:28

Flame Wheel on its own was almost enough to take Bronzong down. However, it wasn't quite over yet. Bronzong, though weak, started to glow with a metallic silver color. Gyro Ball. Before anyone knew it, Berry was on the ground, barely conscious.

"Now go, Pokeball!"

Oh no you don't, thought Kaylin, who was seething. with anger. The red spots on her cheeks began to crackle with electricity. Her thunderbolt then made a loud cracking noise as it hit the Bronzong AND the trainer. The trainer's hair now stood up and he was shivering, but he wasn't really hurt. Well, his ego was hurt, at least.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-15, 18:55

"I gotcha Berry!" shouted Llarys as Kaylin was hitting the two with thunderbolt. Before anyone saw, Berry was inside Llarys' gut, protecting him from everything....."You'll be fine for now" Llarys half whispered, half growled

"Now......lemmie get rid of them." Llarys seethed. Llarys glowed dark purple all over, suddenly drawing in all of the smoke in the area from the smoke screen. Then he funneled it into a tightly bound black column and hit Bronzong straight on with it, knocking it completely out. As the smoke hit, it defused again into a small cloud directly over the trainer and his bronzong.

"Hypnosis" finished Llarys' speaking as he darted up to the two exausted foes and put em out......well beyond the rest of this night and probably tomarrow morning...........

Llarys turned to face the other 2, but to their surprise, he kept on glowing dark purple without any effects.....
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-07-24, 00:47

"Er..." Phoenix did a slow 360, seeing an equally confused Kaylin and...Llarys. Glowing. What the..."Where's Berry?" he asked suddenly, noticing the Oddish was missing from the scene. He shrugged, assuming Berry had just wandered off or something. He'd be back. Phoenix stared skeptically at Llarys. "What's up with you?" he wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-08-06, 19:54

Kaylin glanced at Llarys curiously, but was more concerned with Berry at the moment.

"Where the HECK did Berry go?" Things like this had happened before. Berry wasn't exactly completely mentally stable, and he often would just skip away to random places...But Kaylin had a feeling this wasn't one of those times. In fact, she was sort of freaked out. She looked at the other too frantically. Phoenix looked confused, but Llarys looked a bit like he knew something. Also, he looked somewhat...inflated.

"...Llarys," Kaylin slowly and suspiciously said. "What did you do with Berry?"

"N-nothing," Llarys stammered. He had meant to help Berry by what he did, but Kaylin's gaze was somewhat intimidating.

The stuttering gave it away, as well as Llarys new oversized gut.

Meanwhile, Berry, still not all there, was now, to him, in a world of...purple-ness.

"...Pretty..." said Berry, starry-eyed. He felt cozy and happy, and somewhat..at peace with the world.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-08-06, 20:20

"W-well, when he threw the p-pokeball I injested B-berry to protect him. H-he'd have to have caught me first." Llarys finished darkly. "Anyway, not sure why I'm glowing, but I don't need Berry in there any longer than I can, don't need him to eat my restoration berries we could use later."

Llarys spat out the little plant pokemon, then glowed a bright white.

"shiiiiiiiiiiiiiny" sighed Berry and he passed out in front of Llarys.

In a few moments, it was all over, where Llarys the drifloon stood, was now a drifblim.

"H-huh? I evolved...into a D-DRIFBLIM?!?" Llarys scathed from his closed throat. "W-well, we should get going. I'll carry Berry till he's recovered. C-comeon" Drifblim finished as he continued southward.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-08-10, 22:10

Kaylin had seen the process of evolution back at home, but never in a Pokemon that wasn't in her family. She was fascinated. Also, it was more dramatic of a change than what she was used to. She had evolved herself before, but it hadn't seemed like a big deal...

The trees that had been surrounding the group were now thinning out. Where they were heading, they could see a clearing with buildings, and there were people there...mostly trainers. Also, Kaylin noticed that the sky was completely black. There was a full moon. Kaylin realized something else.

Berry was glowing. He almost looked as if he had swallowed the moon. It seemed to glow from within him.

Kaylin hadn't seen him use this move before. He had never really needed to use it. Berry was waking up, and his health was improving rapidly. Finally, he stopped glowing, and he looked straight at Kaylin sleepily.

"Well, that was a nice nap!" he chimed. He didn't say another word about it. He did, however, notice Llarys's new form.

Berry, who had always been amazed with Pokemon evolution, began barraging Llarys with questions. What did it feel like before, after, and during the process, how did he feel about it, did it hurt, was it shiny, etc.

As Llarys stammered through the answers, Kaylin looked up ahead. They were almost completely out of the forest. She thought about where they were about to pass, and what they might face. It was night, so there wasn't as many people as usual, but there were still a lot. Especially trainers who were heading out to catch Pokemon only active at night.

Now what? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-08-10, 23:10

Llarys got a wide grin as he saw the town. "Don't worry guys, towns are much safer than the wilderness....that is, if you have the right items...." Llarys chuckled. "In towns, people won't suspect us, we could even march right into a pokemon center" Llarys laughed. "Here."

Llarys reached yet again into his gullet and pulled out various "accessories" "I 've found these during my travels, people like to dress up their pokemon with ribbons and stuff, wearing this in a town makes us invunerable, but it doesn't work in the wild, people think you've been release by someone and hunt you down twice as much...Anyway, pick out any piece you like and wear it however..." Llarys said as he wrapped his cloud in a blue scarf.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty2008-08-10, 23:32

Kaylin picked up a red sash, that turned slightly yellow on the ends. She had no idea what its purpose was, but it looked cool, and somewhat intimidating. She tried to put it on properly, but she was too small. She decided the simplest thing to do would just be to use a bow or something. She took a minty green bow and put it on the left side of her forehead. She figured she looked ridiculously cutesy, but she knew it would be the best cover-up.

Meanwhile, Berry was having fun with the accessories. He tried a lot of them on, with help, of course, and finally, he settled on a scarf a lot like the one Llarys was wearing, but it was red. It was tied around the leaves on his head.

*Waits for Jaeger to post*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next