Pokémon Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon RPG 2

Go down 
+3
Jaeger
Llarys
Clover
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-11, 17:14

"Are you sure me and Berry aren't in any trouble?" Phoenix asked nonchalantly, putting on some dark shades. "I mean, you saw that trainer."

He shuffled through the accessories, also finding a brilliant red and silver feather. He tucked it behind the shades.

"We're gonna look ridiculous, aren't we?" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male
Name : William

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-11, 17:40

"Actually, better disguise is your shininess, no one would suspect two shiny pokemon wandering around a town, that'd be folly!" Llarys laughed. "Besides, humans never think we'd look rediculous. But let's get through town and outta here before anything does happen..."

As they walked through the town and were almost out the south end, the group saw the Pokecenter...and smelled the food within... "Hmm....s-should we stop by? They do give pokemon food for f-free, or should we keep walking?" Llarys stammered out
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female
Name : Kaylin
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-14, 16:48

The group entered the Pokecenter. There were Pokemon with their trainers everywhere. The trainers eyed Berry and Phoenix right away with longing. They also stared at Llarys, who happened to be a species that was never seen in Kanto. The pretty much ignored Kaylin, as Pikachu were very common around the area. Their expressions made Kaylin nervous, but the the pink-haired nurse seemed like she wouldn't let any Pokemon be taken. As soon as she saw the group, she smiled.

"Why hello there!" she said. "You all look so adorable. Your trainers must have sent you here to get some of our free gourmet Pokemon food."

The Pokemon quickly nodded.

She led the group to a room full of a variety of Pokemon. They ranged from pampered contest Pokemon, to seasoned battle Pokemon, to weak, hurt Pokemon. They were too busy eating to really pay attention to the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-14, 20:48

"Hahahaha, see what I mean? I use these places all the time to rest and grab some of that pokefood. I don't need it, but it's tasty! You guys go eat, I'm going to go get some news from the pokemon around." Llarys laughed as he grabbed a bit of food and popped it in his mouth and hovered off to go pester a kadabra and alakazam eating quietly over in the corner....

(Once you guys prost, I'll come back and tell you what they said)
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-15, 17:52

Phoenix watched Llarys leave, then turned to the food. The smell of something other than stale berries made his mouth water, and he marched almost hypnotically to the line of food. Phoenix didn't hesitate to start stuffing his face, and didn't stop until he felt bloated. He reluctantly backed away from the food, and sat on his haunches, waiting for Llarys. He noticed shamelessly that he'd eaten so fast it'd put a Gulpin to shame, while the other two were more civil about meal-time.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-15, 18:15

Kaylin and Berry ate more slowly, wanting to enjoy every bit of it. Both of them loved food, and could go on and on about it for hours. They had done so several times before. They hadn't eaten food this good in a while. They looked over at Phoenix, who was already stuffed. Kaylin wondered when the last time he had eaten like this was. She also wondered when Llarys would get back, and what news he would bring...
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-16, 20:45

It had been awhile, and Kaylin, Berry, and Pheonix were all dozing off before Llarys finally came back...

"Err...s-sorry guys, I gotta remember not to talk to Alakazam, I remember knowing one before....t-talked me to death and asked so many questions...Uhh, a-anyway, they had just been on Cinibar island, they beat the gym leader there...But Alakazam noticed, and he thinks the Leader of Cinibar did too, that the volcano is acting strange, he thinks he might errupt soon, but there aren't any signs for it...So he thinks there is something messing with the volcano. He thinks it may be a legendary pokemon like Moltres or Heatran. He doubts it'll do anything soon, but he isn't certain. So I'm thinking that we should go there, you guys have fun, I'll search for the flame platestone, then we'll hop on the S.S.Anne before things have a chance to get out of control. Sounds like a good idea?" Llarys explained.

"Anyway, we can spend the night here if you wish, or if we continue walking we'll be on the S.S.Anne before lunch tomarrow. Then we can relax until we get to Cinibar. Sound good?" Llarys finally concluded
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-18, 18:38

"Let's keep walking; I'm not tired!" said Berry.

"Wait...Moltres?" asked Kaylin. "I'm sure Moltres is the one causing it. Zapdos talked about him often."

The others, besides Berry, of course, looked at her oddly. She had said it so casually, as if she didn't even know how famous Zapdos was.

"Zapdos was kind of like the leader of the Power Plant. Everyone obeyed and feared him. He was actually pretty nice if you got on his good side. He used to talk about Moltres and Articuno all the time. Apparently they don't get along too well. All three of them have sort of a love-hate relationship. I wonder what's wrong with Moltres this time..."
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-19, 15:56

"Huh.....Zapdos.....Moltres acting like an idiot all the time....oh well." Llarys kinda just said as he shook his head. "You guys make me wonder more and more if gramps isn't some legendary pokrmon....anyway, so we'll go ahead and head off now, get there faster, and be ready to roll, then I can get my st-OH CRAP" Llarys suddenly blurted as he cut himself off.

"Umm, let's not visit the Power Plant anytime soon. If there is a flame stoneplate in the volcano Moltres resides in...and the Thunder stoneplate was where Zapdos resides......Maybe I just stole something from him? Ooh...crap..." Llarys finished, stunned, then he started laughing. "Ahh well, I stole from a legendary and got away with it without being killed, I earned it." he continued to laugh as he exited the pokecenter with the others following in a combination of shock and complete tension.

"Bye you 4!" waved the Nurse as the group exited and headed back onto the road south to Pallet...
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-26, 19:37

A disturbing idea began to form in Kaylin's head. "You...stole that from Zapdos?" Her eyes were wide, as well as Berry's. "I'm not sure how much value that thing has to Zapdos, but if it's important to him..." Kaylin's voice trailed off.

"That could be bad," said Berry.

Kaylin shook her head. "If he cared that much, he would have found Llarys by now... He must not be that mad, but I'm sure he's annoyed. And knowing how he, Moltres, and Articuno are...He'll probably go and blame it on them, and they'll probably fight. Again." Kaylin sighed.

Berry nodded. "Just like last time."

"Yeah. Last time, Articuno just randomly appeared at the Power Plant, demanding to have his so-called Icicle Stoneplate, as it went missing. They got in a huge fight; it was ridiculous. Then, Zapdos finally got it into Articuno's head that he had nothing to do with it. They made up, but Articuno's still irritated. The three of them change moods so fast; it's confusing at times."

Berry was thoughtful. "This situation seems almost exactly like last time. Do you really think Zapdos would really do the same thing that Articuno did to him?"

Kaylin shrugged. "You never know with those three. They seem to never learn."
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-26, 19:53

"Whoopsie" groaned Llarys, "Not my fault he left it laying in the grass outside of the plant. No wonder they fight all the time...bird brains.....probably forget they have the power to level mountains and attack travelers for fun..." sighed Llarys. "But wait...icicle stoneplate?" Llarys burst out laughing. "Gramps has that. Gengar said he found it in some cave east of Cinibar and gave it to him to study."

The group walked along the small path south to Pallet town for some time.....

Suddenly, Llarys stiffened his long coils and stopped moving, staring straight ahead. "G-guys? We have some s-s-serious trouble now." he whispered, stuttering bad. "Some member of T-t-team rocket are coming t-this way!" he finished as he moved himself blocking the view of Pheonix and Berry.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-26, 20:13

Kaylin was planning on asking about Gramps, but she was distracted by Team Rocket. "Uh oh!" she said. She, as well as the rest of them, knew that Team Rocket would stop at nothing to nab Berry and Phoenix as soon as they saw them.

Berry was in shock. He was shivering badly. Something was familiar about the approaching figure. The cold, angry eyes, the uniform, the arrogant stroll... He felt like he was being haunted by something. Something that seemed to relate directly to his past. However, he didn't quite know what it was. Many different emotions hit him at once: Terror, helplessness, loneliness, depression...

Kaylin was startled. She had never, ever seen Berry like that. He had a horrible expression of dread on his face, and his already green face had turned a more pale, sickly green.

"Quick, we have to hide!" someone said.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-08-26, 20:50

Llarys grabbed the three others in his long coils and threw them into the top of a tree. "I'll be back." he growled with a reowned vigor. "Never again...." he growled acidly as he stalked onto the road.

The Rocket member saw Llarys float up infront of his path, "Hahaha, A Drifblim? This'll earn me a bonus for sure." He grinned as he pulled out a pokeball.

Llarys stared at him venomously, then gave out a blood curtling shriek, and then proceeded to fire shadowballs at the Rocket member.

The Rocket member jumped backward is surprise and shouted, "If that's how you're gonna play, have this!" and he threw out two pokeballs, each with a golbat.

Llarys laughed his disturbing laugh and used ominous wind to throw the two golbats into each other.

"Use confuse ray!" commanded the Rocket member.

Suddenly everything went backwards for Llarys, but he could still see his 3 enemies right in his mind. "Never...again..." he repeated in his mind as he charged at the 3 things and promptly exploded in their midst.

"Looks like team rocket is blasting off again!" shouted the Rocket member as he flew away.

"Good...." Llarys sighed as he promptly passed out....
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male
Name : Zach
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2008-10-12, 20:50

Name: Damien (Wierd name for a wierd pkmn...)
Species: Murkrow
Appearance: An Albino Murkrow... Has a scar across his left eye and unusually long claws. He wears a Moon Stone pendant around his neck that he stole from his trainer before running away.
Personality: Damien has ADD(Attention Deficite Disorder) and collects shiny things. He hates people after being abused and running away.
Moves:
Fly
Dark Pulse
Shadow Claw
Arial Ace

Name: Zeke
Species: Aipom
Appearance: Zeke is a normal Aipom, also wearing a souveniere from his old trainer(A Black and Yellow spotted bandana)
Personality: Zeke is a fun-loving, mildly OCD Aipom with an odd habit of chewing on his tail-hand. He also hates trainers, after being abused and running away from the same trainer that Damien ran from.
Moves:
Agility
Tackle
Swift
Screech

KA-BOOM!!! A shockwave shook the Birch tree hollow Damien and Zeke lived in after what happened with their trainer. Zeke's eyes snapped open as the shockwave slammed against the tree. Dazed, Zeke looked around the hollow. His eyes passed over Damien's "Shiny-Pile", where he kept his jewelry and pieces of metal he collected. He slowly staggered his way towards Damien, still slightly stunned by the impact of the blast.

"Hey, wake up!" Zeke shouted, shaking Damien. Zeke wondered how he slept through the blast without waking.
"Huh? What's going on?" Asked a confused Damien, looking around slowly.
"An explosion." Replied Zeke, still shaking him.
"Stop that!!!" Shouted Damien, blasting Zeke out of the hollow with a Dark Pulse. Realizing what he'd done, Damien guiltfully flew to the ground below.
"What'd you do that for?" Asked Zeke, angrily. He glared at Damien, whom was his only friend.
"Sorry, still can't completely control that..." Replied a guilty Damien, hanging his head.
"Let's go check out what's going on in town..." said Zeke, beckoning Damien toward town.

So the two friends made their way to where the explosion took place, luckily they weren't far. Zeke could tell they were close, as he could smell something burning.
"There!" Shouted Damien, in his shrill voice.
"Looks like a... What the HELL is that?!?" Asked Zeke, pointing at Llarys.

Last edited by Sugarhigh on 2009-08-08, 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-07-05, 22:01

Nope.

Moving to Old RPGs until Michaela comes back...if she ever does.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-04, 20:44

RESURRECTED RPG IS RESURRECTED
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 17:07

Kaylin, Berry, and Phoenix were huddled on a branch, bewildered.

"What was that all about? Where's Llarys?" demanded Kaylin.

Phoenix shrugged, and Berry still looked shaken.

"Berry...are you all right?"

Berry nodded quickly. "I think so...I don't really know what happened to me. Seeing those goons really freaked me out. So...How are we gonna get down?"

As soon as he finished his sentence, the branch shook violently and all three plummeted to the ground. They hit the ground with a loud thump, but none of them were really hurt.

"Hey, watch it!" Kaylin yelled at the Fearow who had knocked them down.

The Fearow just cackled and flew away. "Some Pokemon..." mumbled Kaylin.

"Well, maybe that Fearow was trying to help us, not hurt us," said Berry cheerfully.

"Eh...never mind that. Let's run and find Llarys!"

The three scurried down the path that Llarys had charged down. A smoky smell filled their senses, and Llarys was found limply lying on the ground.

Kaylin, Berry, and Phoenix shook him, yelling his name...but it was no use.

Kaylin looked up and saw two Pokemon, a Murkrow and an Aipom, staring at Llarys with confused expressions.

"Hey! Could you guys lend us a hand?" Kaylin shouted at them.
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 17:44

"Ummn... Sure, I guess..." Zeke shouted as he grabbed Damien's feet and jumped down.

"Hey! That hurt..." Damien muttered as he lifted himself to his feet. Damien looked into the smoke at a body, slumped down on the ground.

"I can clear this smoke, I think." Damien said as he bagen to flap his wings rapidly. The smoke slowly cleared, and the body became visible.

"It... It looks like a Drifblim..." Zeke said, examining the purple body. He cautiously picked the charred remains of a neckercheif off of the pokemon's head and tied it around his ear.

The two looked over to the three pokemon standing around Llarys. "I think we should get him to the Pokemon Center..." Damien said, lifting Llarys's arm and letting it fall limply to the ground.

"I'll take this leg, you take the other. Hey, Pikachu, can you carry his head?" Said Zeke, as he and Damien took hold of Llarys's legs.

"Hey, what's this guy's name? You three seem like you know him..." Damien questioned, then picked Llarys's arm back up after dropping it out of his beak.

Last edited by Sugarhigh on 2009-08-08, 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 18:48

"His name is Llarys, and he's our travelling partner," Kaylin said as she lifted Llarys's head with ease. "Hey, he's much lighter than I expected..."

The group of Pokemon kept powerwalking to the Pokemon Center the fastest the could, but it seemed like they'd never get there. The group became more and more worried, and were not sure if they would make it before dark.

Berry began to panic. "Guys, this is taking forever! Llarys could be getting closer and closer to death!"

"Relax, Berry," said Kaylin. "Remember all those Voltorbs back at the Power Plant? After they exploded, they would always be fine after a little bit of rest."

"Fne, fair enough. But I don't want him to be in pain anymore. Besides, carrying him back to Viridian could make us unable to reach the S.S Anne!"

"Uh oh...I forgot about that," Kaylin winced. "Too bad there isn't a Pokemon Center in Pallet....Ouch!" She tripped over a rock, and sprawled to the ground.

When she got back up, she noticed Llary's map lying on the ground next to him. "Huh? How did that get here?"

She remembered all the junk Llarys had stored in his gullet, and then got an idea. "Wait! Llarys has all those items in his stomach! I think there's some berries and potions in there!"

She and Berry uncomfortably proceeded to rummage through Llarys's "stomach" and found tons of little odd trinkets everywhere. Finally, they found several sitrus berries and a revive.

Kaylin sprayed the revive on Llarys and he woke up with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 20:44

"Urg...' Llarys groaned as he floated back up to his usual stance wobbily. "S-sorry bout that guys, We g-ghost types have a vendeta against t-team rocket after what they did to the ghost tower those y-years back. They desturbed the r-resting place of the dead, and although we may not be truly d-dead, we honor that peace that comes with it. But wait a m-moment...Did you guys go inside my s-stomache? It feels....wrong in there. Oh well, glad you thought of it to revive me." Llarys groaned. "Exploding isn't exactly the best choice of action to go with, but I was out of choices at the t-time..."

Then Llarys realized the two newcomers staring at him oddly as he rambled on to the group. "Ooh, I'm s-sorry, I d-d-didn't notice you guys earlier. Did you h-help Kaylin, Pheonix, and B-berry find me? Well..." Llarys took a deep breath to steady himself. "Thank you. I'm Llarys, and you guys a-are?"
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 22:26

"I'm Zeke, and this is Damien." Zeke said, taking the bandana off on his ear and tying it back around the cloud on Llarys's head. "And... This is yours... I already have one, anyway." He said, gesturing to his Yellow and Black polkadotted bandana.

"You're welcome, Llarys." Damien said, pretending to tip his hat. "I... I like that shiny thingy Kaylin pulled out of your... Stomach, I guess... I don't hope you mind if I... Keep it, do you?" He said, without taking his eyes off of the small, black stone set in a silver bracket with a small clip at the top. He scurried towards the brooch as if posessed. He snapped it up in his beak, and clipped it to the brim of his hat.

"Eww... you know that was inside him, don't you?" Zeke said, grimacing at the slightly damp brooch glinting at the side of Damien's hat.

"So... where are you four headed, then?" Damien said, admiring his new treasure in a nearby puddle.
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 15:09

Phoenix's ear twitched. "The S.S. Anne. We've been trying to get to Cinnabar. We're running out of time before the ship sets sail, though... We should keep moving at the least." Phoenix started moving again, the others following.

"What brought you two here, anyway?" He asked the new arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 23:25

"It's a long story, but if you really want to know..." Zeke sighed, as he walked along nibbling his tail.

Zeke clears his throat as he prepeirs to tell the story of how He and Damien had become self-reliant travelers.
"It all started one day when a trained came to the tree I lived in... He looked like a collector; Greasy black hair, Wide-Brimmed glasses, and a whole bookbag full of dirty-looking pokeballs... He looked up into the tree, and I quickly slipped into my hollow. He spotted my tail hanging out, and threw a small ball at me.
Smoke filled my lungs as I fell to the ground. The trainer laughed, then threw a pokeball at me. I tried as hard as I could to get out, but I just wasn't strong enough... I could faintly hear the trainer laughing, and the chuckle of a pokemon.
The trainer let me out later that day, and yelled at me to stand next to a Teddiursa he had captured. I saw Damien a few pokemon down, his claws were long and his feathers were tattered... He looked at me and mouthed "Good luck", I think..."

"Is it okay if I tell the rest?" Damien said, jumping onto Zeke's head and clearing his throat.
"The trainer told us why he had caught us, then made us fight eachother for "training"... I was up against an Ursaring. I lost. He apologized, then we were returned to our pokeballs. The next week was the same, yelling and battling. Some of us became fed up with being pitted against eachother and rarely being able to eat. We decided to attack him one day, and be free from him..."
Damien streched his wings, and nestled down on his perch. "No, we didn't kill him... We couldn't bring ourselves to. We left him battered and bruised near a Pokemon Center. I took this Pendant, and Zeke took this Bandana. Some of the other pokemon took things from him, too. Zeke and I teamed up a few hours later, and we became explorors. We eventually settled in our tree, and then we met all of you...

Oh! I think I have something you'd be interested in!" Damien proceeded to fly into the tree hollow and flew out with a bag of items and a few of his treasures. Damien landed, and pulled out a yellow and green stone from his bag. "Your choice..." He said, setting it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 23:41

Kaylin's heart leaped at the sight of the Thunderstone. She was stunned, not being able to believe her heart's greatest desire was in front of her.

"Are you really giving this to me?" she asked, bewildered.

Damien nodded, "Well sure. If you want it."

"Thank you so much!" Not being able to contain herself, and extremely ready to end her life as a common Pikachu, she sprinted to the stone, and clutched it to her chest. She began to glow intensely, and her body began to grow larger and...oranger. When she was all done, she smiled triumphantly. She felt much more powerful and confident, and less insecure.

"That was so much better than my first evolution," commented Kaylin.

"Aww, no fair...When do I get to evolve?" muttered Berry.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 00:11

Llarys stretched out his long, coiled arms out has far as he could and let out a large sigh from all the air he took in. "Man...we are the most messed up group of p-pokemon ever," he half murmered to himself. "I guess our pitiful backgrounds make us a strong team from it..."

Llarys shook his head from the thought and looked over to Kaylin, "Well, congrats on y-your evolution, I know it m-meant a lot to you from your st-story. But regardless, we best be heading on. It's almost night and the b-boat leaves tomorrow around dinner." Llarys said with renewed vigor. "We best be on our way." Llarys then looked back to Damien who was struggling to carry his horde of treasure. "You want some h-help back there with that load? You won't be able to f-fly for long with that much s-stuff. I'll take good care of it, as with all my other stuff. And, no, I don't produce gastric j-juices that'll mess it all up."

Damien looked a bit uneasy about it, but Zeke just gave Llarys the bag and said with a sigh, "Let's keep your stuff packed away, I'm not looking for lost pieces of your treasure."

"O-ok," Llarys began with his nervous stutter, "Let's head off. Another day, another good old explosion awaits!" Llarys laughed his high, airy laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 00:50

Zeke walked along, measuring his steps carefully and humming a song with a cheesy grin.

"Would you quit that humming?" Damien squaked as he sat atop Zeke's head.

"But it's so catchy!" Zeke said, continuing to hum. Damien sighed deeply and closed his eyes.

As the Horn of the S.S. Anne blew, Damien squaked and ruffled his feathers, startled by the noise. "So we're there then?"

"Yep!" Zeke said cheerfully, stepping widely over a mud puddle. "I wonder how we'll get in, though..."
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 13:36

Llarys coughed loudly to get the other's attention, then laid out his new plan, "W-well, we all need to wear our g-gaudy disguises for starters. Next we n-need to stick together and head for the b-boat. Actually, this works out pretty well, considering there are s-six of us all, altogether; a normal trainer's t-team." Llarys laid out as he withdrew the accessories and plucked out a black scarf. "Now we should try and avoid di-direct contact with the other people and head right for the boat. When we get t-there we'll need to try and follow s-someone onto the ship, no one will think t-twice about it and we'll be on and ready. Come on." Llarys finished.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-08, 16:36

Kaylin grabbed a tye dye bandanna and tied it around her neck, and Berry took a gold scarf.

"Okay, it looks like we all have disguises except Phoenix. Once Phoenix picks one we'll all be on our way!"
Back to top Go down
Jaeger

Jaeger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-12, 21:56

Phoenix quickly took a bunch of Brown Fluff and covered himself in it, grinning cheesily.

The accessories left over were packed up, and the group was on its way.

((OOC: Sorry guys. My posts are always really short and lame. I haven't been in an "RP mood" for lack of better words, for a long time. And now I've been distracted with other stuff, mentally and physically, so I dunno. :/))
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-12, 22:14

A short, brown-haired child with no pokeballs around his waste was walking towards the massive ship. "That kid looks like he'll pass..." Zeke said, ushering the group towards the child.

The group follows the boy onboard. "Looks... Wooden." Damien said, examining the ship's interior. A sailer approaches the group's "trainer" and guides him to his room. The group slips bye and begins to explore the ship...

As they walk down the stairs, they smell something delicious... "Mmm... What's that?" Zeke said, sniffing the air.

"It smells like... good..." Damien said, distracted by the smell.

"Let's go find out what it is..." Zeke said slowly, as he walked slowly down the stairs. He wiped the drool from his mouth with his tail-hand, and then starts chewing on it.

The group slowly made their way down the steps, and arrived in a white room with a large number of men dressed in white clothes and cooking various things.

"Well, that explains the good smell..." Zeke muttered, as he looked over the meals that were being cooked. He began drooling again, and wiped it off on his tail.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 21:29

"W-w-we should g-get out of here. We do-don't need to attract unwanted a-atention. I'll slip in t-through the walls to g-get here later if you want to s-steal some food." Llarys said nervously as he looked around, grabbing Zeke by his tail and attempting to drag him back up the stairs.

Finally, Llarys got the group to go back up the stairs, albiet unwillingly. As the reached the main deck again, where people and pokemon alike were wandering, Llarys said "O-ok, I think the ship leaves when the s-sun is directly overhead, which should be in a little bit. I'd l-like to try and see if I can /buy/ anything fr-from the stands off the ship, I'd n-normally have some p-poke I'd find that t-trainers I scared dropped, but I-I haven't gotten anything in a w-while, and I spent the re-rest on those revives you s-saw I had, those things aren't ch-cheap you know! C-can you guys help me look for lost ch-change? If we hurry, I can get some potions and maybe a special item o-or two and get back onto the ship, even if it leaves before I g-get back, seeing as I can f-fly." Llarys started to ramble as he finally got his request out. "So c-can we try and find some money?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-22, 12:51

Berry pointed with his leaves to the bag on Kaylin's shoulder. "Well, we have some money in there. Not much..just some money we found on the ground here and there. It's only enough money for a few berries or something...nothing major."

Kaylin looked around. "But how will we find any in this town? It's not like there's many trainers battling here. Wait...perfect!" She pointed to a fountain on the other side of town. "Humans often throw money in those things. I don't know why they do it, but might as well take advantage of their stupidity. I can swim, but I'll probably need some help. Who else can swim here?"

She scanned the other Pokemon. "Let's see...Oddish is just a weed with no arms, Phoenix is a fire Pokemon, Llarys is a giant balloon, and Damien is a bird. I guess all that leaves is Zeke."

Zeke agreed to help, and soon the two were at the bottom of the fountain, snatching as many coins as they could. After they gathered all the coins, they proudly got out of the fountain.

Okay," said Kaylin. "Let's get out of here before we get caught."
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-23, 00:30

Zeke held his dripping bandana, bulging with coins. "I'm all wet..." Seke sighed, as he set the makeshift bag on the ground. Zeke proceeded to shake himself dry, leaving his hair poofy and curled-up. "I guess I should have asked Phoenix to help..." Zeke sighed, as he picked the bag up and put it over his shoulder.

"You know, This brooch feels kinda... warm..." Damien muttered.
"That's weird..." Zeke said, looking at the dark, crystal-like trinket.
"I know..."
"Why do you think it's so warm?"
"Not the slightest idea..."
"That's just crazy, it feels stone cold to me..."
"What?!?! Wait... What color is the stone?"
"It's... black. With a little purple in it..."
A smile appears on Damien's beak. "I know what it is..."
"Really, what is it?"
"It's made from a piece of a dusk stone, the stone used by Murkrows to evolve into Honchkrows..."
"Really? Then why haven't you evolved yet?"
"I guess it's too small to make me evolve immediately, but I've had it long enough to evolve any time now..."
"Well that makes no sense at all, but you ARE the smart one..."
"Whatever, you little suck-up... Anyway, let's go look around for a little before the boat leaves. Those coins are shiny and I'm trying really hard not to steal it..." Zeke says, eyeing Zeke's bandana.

Berry lets out a sad sigh from the fact that even Damien is going to evolve. Zeke looks back at the little weed pokemon, and whispers "Don't worry, you'll evolve soon..." Zeke flashes a cheesy grin, and turns around.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-23, 20:35

Llarys scooped up all the money that Zeke and Kaylin had gotten and gave his first genuine smile and said perfectly, "Thanks you guys...Not many of us can swim; especially...air sacs...You all head back to the boat, I'll go look for things to buy..." Llarys finished with a small shudder.

After the group split back up, Llarys let out a large breath of air, "W-well, I'm getting better with this stutter at least..." he murmered to himself as he floated down the trail in his old, carefree manner, checking how much money he had. hmmm...this should be enough for a couple super potions, pretty good considering the time crunch...still, I wish I coulda bought a treat or two Llarys looked over at the stands selling all sorts of candy and sighed. adventuring with others sure is more work, and I have to be constantly stocked for emergencies...ohh well, adventures are still fun!

Llarys continued to think to himself about all the recent events as he floated by many stands; some selling food for people, others selling little trinkets, others selling vast ammounts of pokeblock and poffins and berries of all kinds, to even stands trying to hire people to companies like silph. Soon he found just a regular pokemon convinience store; the clerk behind the counter selling pokeballs, and potions, and other items trainers would need for their pokemon.

Llarys floated over to the counter nervously, he had to play it right with these people, which didn't always turn out perfectly. "Oh hello there!" exclaimed the clerk as he eyed Llarys. "You're not from around these parts are you? So, where is your trainer? Isn't he here?" The clerk questioned Llarys quickly.
Llarys waved over to the S.S. Anne and the clerk sighed heavily. "Too many trainers just leaving their pokemon to do their chores while they meander off for their own pleasure...Anyway, I guess that can't be helped. What did he need?" the clerk finished. Llarys pointed at the orange colored super potions on the rack behind him and held up three of his arms. "Ok," the clerk stated, all business, "3 super potions, which will be 2100poke." Llarys held up the bag he had with the money they had collected and passed it to the clerk and took the potions and soon floated off.

Man, I hate those transactions. Llarys grumbled to himself, they're always so...weird... As Llarys headed back to the ship, he saw that the crew was hurrying any stragglers onto the boat, that meant they needed everyone onboard to begin the final preperations. As Llarys hurried over to the boat, he saw a small boy, with badly dyed red hair, come out of a large building nearby glaring at a pokeball angrily and started storming away down to the pier. uh-oh..... Llarys worried to himself. I don't think this is going to end well, I better make sure that kid doesn't do anything stupid... Llarys decided as he followed the kids harsh path down to the pier...
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male
Name : THAT IS A MYSTERY!! BWEEEEOOOOOP!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 16:00

Name: Daret
Species: Eevee
Appearance: An eevee with a very ruffled up mane and a very twitchy ear
Personality: Very curious and always asking questions. pesters any pokemon very easily who dares pays attention to him

The kid held the pokeball very tightly and saw the ship in the distance, he sprinted towards it shouting "FINALLY I CAN RID MYSELF OF THIS WORTHLESS THING!!" When he arrived at the ship's dock he reared back his arm and threw the pokeball very hard and the pokeball landed on the ship. "GOOD RIDDANCE! ****ING LOSER POKEMON WON'T MAKE ME ANYTHING LIKE SILVER!!" He said throwing a rampage on the pier. "NOW IT CAN JUST GO DIE ON A BOAT!" Many people looked at him very disappointed and with shocked expressions

The pokeball landed on the ship, and it opened up revealing an eevee. The Pokeball then shattered, and the eevee looked at it. It looked around to see tons of people and pokemon on the boat.

"Where am I? Whose that? What's that? Oh, what's that!? Hi there! Anyone know where my trainer is? And why did my Pokeball break? Speaking of which, how do I fit in that thing?" the eevee kept rambling on to passing pokemon who avoided him like the plague.
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 16:31

Llarys twitched with rage, understanding most of the colorful oaths the boy spouted as ran for the ship and threw the pokeball overboard, onto the ship. While Llarys had never been with a trainer, or really with people at all except for sparce encounters, he knew what had transpired was boarderline evil. Llarys decided to do to the boy what he did best...

...scaring people.

Llarys swooped up behind the raging boy as onlookers still looked at the kid unsavorly. Llarys tapped the kid on the shoulder, who spun around quickly, saying, "WHAT DO YO-"' before he was cut off by Llarys, emitting a ghastly screech only ghosts could ever make.

The boy stumbled backwards with a cry and fell into the ocean, coming up to the surface with a fearful expression on his face; which Llarys just laughed his airy laugh at and floated back onto the deck, looking for the pokemon that was in the pokeball...
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-09-07, 15:43

The eevee was wandering around the ship trying to carry the shattered pokeball on his back. when he saw a drifblim and ran towards it disregarding the pokeball pieces falling off his back. The eevee jumped and grabbed onto one of the arms of the drifblim and began swinging on it.

"Are you a giant toy? If not, what's your name? Can you find my trainer? Will you take me up to the clouds? My favorite color's blue, what's yours?" He said to the Drifblim
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-09-07, 16:14

"U-u-uh-uhhhhh." stammered Llarys, slightly mortified by the little Eevee who appeared out of nowhere and grabbed him. Steadying himself, Llarys ignored most of the questions and said, "I'm L-Llarys..." who then saw the broken pokeball fragments infront of him. "Wait a moment...a-are these yours?" Llarys questioned back seriously. The eevee nodded absentmindedly, but didn't seem to care or worry, and just kept swinging.

"Well then..." Llarys took a deep breath. "You better come with me, I need to talk to s-some pokemon, and I think t-this will concern you a lot..." Llarys finished, leaving no impact on the eevee whatsoever, who continued to swing.

Llarys just sighed and floated around the main deck looking for the others, going to tell them what had transpired.
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-09-07, 17:30

"Looks like you made a new friend, Llarys!" Zeke snickered as he saw the hyper-active Eevee swinging from Llarys's arm. "Can we keep it, can we keep it?!?" Damien joked, as he pulled the Eevee off of the balloon pokemon's arm.
"My name's Daret!" The Eevee shouted, falling from Damien's grip. Daret looks around at the pokemon surrounding him.
The pokemon introduce themselves to the newcomer...
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-03, 21:31

Llarys explained all that had transpired after he went off with the money to the group, as Daret obliviously ignored most of the conversation except for brief moments when his name was said.

"S-so, I think we should take c-care of him; he's only a baby af-afterall." Llarys finished.

Just then the fog horn on the boat blew, signalling that the ship was off, beginning its voyage to Cinibar Island...
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-05, 18:38

"So we get to keep the little spaz?" Joked Damien, eyeing the hyperactive furball out of the corner of his eye.
"Oh haha, Damien..."
"Well look at him! He's chasing his tail!"
"Like Llarys said, he's just a baby..."
"Well I don't feel like putting up with two crazy pokemon..."
"I'm not crazy, you little..."
"Little what?"
"Ummn... Damien?"
"What? What? Is there something wrong?"
"You're brooch... It's glowing..."
"Really? But that means..."
Damien begins to glow intensly, and the group fell silent. All attention was focused on Damien. Daret glances at the group, and hurries over to see what's happening.
"You're all bright and shiny!" Daret shouted, and darted off to resume his chase.
Damien's talons grow even further than their already excessive length, and his feet grow much larger. His feathers grow longer, and his hat bows out and flattens. His beak widens, and smooths out. A mass of feathers sprout from his neck, hiding his pendant from sight. The glow dies down, allowing the group to examine him more closely.
"That felt so weird... Woah! My voice is so much deeper. What do I look like now? Am I still white?"
"You need a mirror?" Zeke said, gesturing to Llarys for him to pull out Damien's collection of shiny things.
Llarys "handed" Zeke the burlap sack, and Zeke emptied the contents on the floor.
"Crystal... Fools gold... Button... Glass... Metal... Aha!"
Zeke set a few large shards of a mirror on the floor in front of Damien.
Damien studied himself silently for a few minutes.
"I look so cool..." Damien said, tapping his claws on the floor. A deck light flickers overhead, and Damien recoils as the glare from the mirror hits his eyes.
"Ow... Oh! Zeke! Look for those sunglasses I found!"
Zeke saluted Damien like a General in the Army, and began rummaging through the glittering treasure horde.
"Found 'em!" Zeke shouts, pulling out a pair of black rimmed sunglasses with red-tinted lenses. He tossed them across the floor, and watched as Damien tossed them up with his talon and catch them on his head.
"Oh yeah... I look pimp! Did I just say that?"
"Yes. Yes you did."
Damien chuckles deeply, and then stops abruptly and stares across the deck.
"Damien? What's wrong?"
"Look... Over there... See anyone familiar?"
"No... Wait... Oh my god!"
"Shut up! Don't let him hear you!"
"Why? You could wipe the floow with him!"
"I still don't like the idea of meeting him again..."
"I don't either... That Zangoose is evil... A coward, too..."
"Look at him... Zangoose's trainer, I mean. He shaved his head, and his face is scarred up..."
"He probably shaved it so his next "escapees" wouldn't be able to pull it out..."
Damien chuckled, and continued to tap his talons. He then glanced at Phoenix, then at the scrap metal in his "collection", and then at his talons again.
"Don't even think about it, you evil little birdy... I know that look..."
Damien glares at Zeke, and Zeke's face goes blank. He stares blankly into the Honchkrow's red eyes. Damien looks away, and Zeke falls over.
"Oops... I forgot I could do that..."
Daret dashes through the group, and stops when he passed the broken mirror shards on the ground.
"Shinyyyyyyy..."
Damien flaps his wings and cawwed loudly, and Daret dashes off behind Hazel. Damien snatches the sack from the floor, and sweeps his collection into it.
"I need to be more careful... I put Zeke to sleep, and scared Daret half to death..."
"You sure did... Damien..." A deep voice said from behind. The pokemon chuckled, and dashed to the middle of the group.
"Zangoose!" Damien shouted, shrugging Zeke off his back.
"Long time no see... What has it been? A year?"
Damien growled, and faked a dash. Zangoose didn't so much as flinch.
"I can wipe the floor with you, you sorry mop of fur..."
"Now, now... Someone's a little grumpy!"
"I forgot how annoying your voice was..."
"What happened to the monkey?" Zangoose gestured to the Aipom slumped on the floor.
"That doesn't concern you..."
"Well this will hopefully concern you!" Zangoose shouted, and dashed at a now terrified Daret with claws outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-10, 21:15

Kaylin, whom Daret had been hiding behind, crackled with electricity, and then shocked the Zangoose with as much energy as she could. The sight of the evil Pokemon going after such a young, innocent Eevee made her blood boil.

"You touch one hair of his head, and I swear to Arceus that I will kill you," she growled ferociously.

Zangoose shrieked with rage. Since he was a bully and a coward, he had the tendency to go after the weakest Pokemon. So the next one he went after was Berry. Zangoose's fist glowed with flames, and the experienced Kaylin knew what move was coming.

"Berry, watch out!" she yelled urgently. "It's Fire Punch!"

Berry, who could be quick when he wanted to, dodged just in time. Then, poison liquid spurted from his leaves and drenched Zangoose.

Zangoose, in pain from the combination of Thunderbolt and Acid, was beyond pissed at this point.

"Oh, so you guys are going to gang up on me now?" he sneered. "Bloody cowards."

"You're the coward!" Berry snarled with anger than was rare coming from him. "Attacking baby Pokemon like that. You're scum!"

The next instant, a tall, human figure appeared behind the group...
Back to top Go down
Taruta the Eevee

Taruta the Eevee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-11, 18:25

Daret was frightened constantly asking "What's happeneing?! What did I do?! I WANT MY TRAINER!!!!" Daret began tearing up and a white light enveloped Kaylin. The light suddenly turned yellow and went towards Daret and appeared to go inside his head. Then it happened, Daret began crying, VERY LOUDLY.

Everyone on the boat was looking at the small eevee crying and the tall man gestured that Zangoose returns with him. Many murmurs were heard in the crowd, and the tall man just shoved everyone out of his way and his zangoose glaring back at the group.

Daret was still crying, and the group attempted to calm him down but he just wouldn't stop. "I!!! WANT!!! MY TRAINEEEEEEEEER!!!!" His fur began to puff up slightly as he thrashed about. "BRING!!! HIM!!! BAAAAAACK!!!!" Suddenly sparks were covering his fur and he let out a thunderbolt attack towards Llarys who was unfortunate enough to be the one to get hit. Daret then brought himself to a soft cry and he saw the somewhat deflated balloon pokemon and began to wipe off his tears. He was still sobbing slightly but everyone's reacted pretty much the same; jaws dropped, not knowing what just happened. Daret began to giggle slightly at the sight of Llarys.

"S-sorry" he said beginning to calm down. "I-i must of stole the m-move from y-you." He said towards Kaylin. "I know a move that my t-t-t-trainer like me... I think it was called...Mimic?"
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-12, 18:10

Llarys shuddered and dispelled the stunning effects of the electricity. Sometimes being the only species of ghost that was also part flying had its drawbacks, painful drawbacks.

"Ok then," grumbled Llarys, looking for the man and the zangoose, "That c-could of gone better...As for now, you're with me." Llarys finished scooping up the snickering Daret and placing him on his cloud. After taking a deep, wistling breath he continued "So, what now? Who were t-those guys? Also, a more immediate question, where are we g-going to sleep? I might, might be able to scare us up a r-room if the need be, but I d-dunno." Llarys continued to look throughout the crowd uneasily while waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-12, 20:51

"The trainer was that collector Zeke and I talked about when first meeting you all. That Zangoose who attacked us earlier was his first pokemon, as far as I know. He collects rare and exotic pokemon. All those scars and the bald head are from our escape, no doubt about it."
Damien nudged Zeke's head with his foot, trying to wake him.
Zeke stirs slightly, and opens his eyes.
"Wh-What happened? Where am I?"
Zeke's eyes dart around, examining the group. A somewhat shaken-looking Daret atop Llarys's cloud, a deep-breathing Kaylin and a wary-looking Berry. Phoenix was content, sitting a little ways away from the group. Saying nothing, as always.
"I accidentally used Hypnosis. Put you out cold."
"Oh..."
"Zangoose and David paid us a little... Visit..."
"What?"
"Don't worry... Kaylin took care of Zangoose..."
"What about David?"
"He walked off somewhere... Probably back to their room..."
"Speaking of rooms..." Zeke glanced at Llarys. "How are we going to get one?"
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-12, 23:11

"Ok then!!" Llarys piped, losing all of his usually nervousness. "Scheming is what I do best, and this is a job that'll take my talents, and all of yours aswell!" Llarys began. "Now, first we need to pick a room, any, it doesn't matter as the rooms are usually small and made for one person, so if we scare a person out of one, they will just go to the room of someone related's room. Also, as humans are so superstitious, if we do a good job, the room will be labeled 'haunted' and we won't be disturbed for the rest of the trip. By the time real hunters get involved in searching the haunted room, we'll be on cinnibar island!"

Llarys continued, "So first, we need to find a way for someone small, either Zeke or Daret, preferably both, to get into the vent system. I can guide you to the correct room. Once up there, you make as much noise as possible. While this usually won't be enough to rid a room of someone, combined with creapy coincidences, it will be a great factor to get someone to leave, as people don't want to admit their fear and will use it as an excuse for them fleeing."

"Then, we need Kaylin to bang on the room's door at the same time Berry uses moonlight, giving an eerie glow to the door's edges, that always a good one, it was always a hit with gastly and their will-o-wisps. Then, Damien will drop one of his feathers right infront of the door and the three of you need to get out of sight before the person can spot you, as the unknown part of the ploy is the key." Llarys continued with increased enthusiasm.

"Finally, I'll jump in then and give a good ol' surprise for them." Llarys concluded with an airy, ghostly laugh. "I haven't had a good scare in days! And the last time I got to pull off one of this magnetude was in cirrulean!!! So, any questions or thoughts?" Llarys finished off with another airy laugh, and, for a first, a confident grin.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-25, 18:48

"Great plan, Llarys!" exclaimed Kaylin. "Now we just have to find a good room."

The group slowly strolled down the hallway until they reached the last room to the right. "This room should do...it's in the corner, not very noticeable," observed Kaylin.

The group now put their plan into action. Everyone did as they were told, and finally, Llarys entered the room to scare the trainer out. Kaylin, Berry, and Damien hid behind a large plant as fast as they could. The trainer who darted out, however, was someone they didn't expect...

It was none other than David, who was obviously seething with anger as he threw the door open.

"Argh! I get on this stupid ship, and of course I get the lousiest room in the whole place. Oh well, it's not a big deal. I can always steal another trainer's room, as well as their Pokemon. Come on Zangoose, it's thieving time." David and Zangoose grinned wickedly and began to look for another room to take.

When he was finally gone, the group of Pokemon gathered in the room they just acquired, triumphant but worried at the same time.

Kaylin was troubled. "Guys, it's great that we got a room and all, but I think we should stop that guy. He could go hurt somebody!"
Back to top Go down
Sugarhigh

Sugarhigh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-26, 17:55

The group rushed down the hall, finding David and a large Scyther. The Scyther was prepared to cut down a door. Zangoose stood loyally behind his master, awaiting any orders. "Scyther! Use Cut!" David exclaimed, pointing at the off-white door. The Scyther hissed, and rubbed its scythes together. It brought its deadly weapons over its head, and brought them down across the door. The door split cleanly in half, and fell silently to the floor. A woman screamed, and a small child began to cry.

"Who are you? What do you think you're doing?" The woman exclaimed, as David withdrew his Scyther. "It's simple, lady. I want a room, and you have a room. If you cooperate, I may not have any of my other pokemon hurt you!" The child cries louder now, demanding the scary stranger leave, and that his father come back. The woman calms him down, and steps up to confront this threat. "If you want this room, you are going to have to go through my pokemon!" She shouted, throwing two pokeballs into the air. A pair of red shapes sprang from tha balls, and formed beside her. A Sudowoodo and a Miltank.

The group decided this was the time to act. They rushed into the action as David released three pokemon. Two Sneasels, and the Scyther from before appeared in the hallway. The Scyther reacted quickest, attempting to knock down Kaylin. She retaliated by sending a powerbul thunderbolt. The Scyther collapsed to the floor, and was withdrawn by David. The two Sneasel were fighting back-to-back, one dealing with the Miltank and Sudowoodo, and the other trying to handle the enraged group.

After almost a minute of the Sneasels parrying attacks, a well-aimed flamethrower from Phoenix put them both down for the count. The Sneasels were withdrawn by their master, who was now seething with anger again. He shrugged the sling-bag off of his shoulder, and sent out two more pokemon. Zeke quickly rushed between the two pokemon, and helped the woman and child away from the fighting. The two pokemon, a Nidoking and a Sandslash, advanced on the group...
Back to top Go down
Llarys

Llarys

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-26, 19:39

Llarys let out a seething, enraged giggle that silenced the crying kid and sent shivers down everyone's spines. Can't explode here, I'll damage the ship, so take out those two and get at that punk Llarys contemplated, before feinting at the Nidoking.

After the short, false attack, the Nidoking lunged at Llarys delivering an ice punch attack. Llarys easily shrugged off the attack with his massive health, despite the type disadvantage and fired off his payback attack. Sometimes taking damage is useful.

The Nidoking staggered back, injured, but certainly not out...yet. Llarys nabbed Daret off of his cloud and lobbed him at the still recovering Nidoking. Daret then used his mimic power from before and slammed Nidoking back with a beastly ice punch, taking the injured behemoth out. Llarys quickly grabbed Daret and placed him back up on his head and turned for David...

((you guys can take out Sandslash as a meanwhile to my Nidoking battle. =P))
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-10-26, 21:42

NEW RULE: Your Pokemon can use any moves it's able to learn. Being limited to four moves will probably get annoying after a while...

The Sandslash, knowing Berry was a grass-type Pokemon, decided to take him out first using the element of surprise. Berry was a very fragile Pokemon who was easy to take out, so even one attack from a powerful Pokemon could nearly kill him. Sandslash cackled and readied her Earth Power attack, beginning to slam the ground with devastating force.

Kaylin was alarmed by this, and her first instinct was to protect Berry. She didn't even consider the massive type disadvantage...

Just when Sandslash got ready to attack, Kaylin leaped toward Berry and tossed him to another part of room, in safe distance from the attack. However, the damage knocked Kaylin out instantly, and she collapsed.

"Kaylin! No!" Berry's eyes welled up with tears.

Sandslash, not even caring about Kaylin's condition, began to attack again. Another attack like that would surely be fatal to the electric-type Kaylin.

Berry, who was just a little weed Pokemon with no arms, could not do anything to help his friend. So Damien ended up saving Kaylin, swooping down and lifting her to safety with his powerful talons. When Kaylin was safe, Damien soared toward Sandslash and struck her with his Fly attack. Sandslash was hurt, but nowhere near finished fighting. Before Damien knew it, he was smashed with Stone Edge and was knocked out as well.

Berry was horrified by the defeat of his two friends, and became furious. He began to shake with anger and glow brightly. His form was changing quickly, and he grew into a much larger Gloom. Less than a second later, the Sun Stone in his bag reacted with his body, and he shrunk again into the small Bellossom.

The twice-evolved Berry was much too angry to be excited about evolving. Now being completely resistant to Sandslash's damage, he charged at Sandslash. His body became surrounded with glowing leaves. When Berry reached Sandslash, the leaves all left Berry's and sliced up the shocked Sandslash. The Leaf Storm attack was more than enough to take Sandslash out, and she fainted instantly.

Berry was relieved that Sandslash was down, but extremely worried about Kaylin and Damien. He hurried over to them and tried his best to help them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RPG 2   Pokemon RPG 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next